My pro bono hair transplant repair work from bisanga hair restoration clinic

Not eating take out or restaurant food is just a preference. It’s not that I never do it, but it’s only on a rare occasion.

I agree with the other postings regarding the clinic being highly ethical. There’s no fluff, just the straight facts. This is what I had always expected from those who worked in the field of medicine. Instead I ended up with HT doctors that were car salesmen.

» » You said you had other consultations, did they all say the same thing
» » about your donor? I just had one consultation and that was free of
» charge
» » too, I guess it is pretty common for doctors not to charge for their
» » consultation time.
»
» Yes, they all said pretty much the same thing, my hair loss was aggressive
» - if it is aggressive or early I think it is often the case.
»
» One or two wanted to do work on me but couldn’t deliver the minimum sort
» of result I was after.
» That’s because I believe that ‘Framing the face’ and leaving a whacking
» great bald batch behind is purely a ‘mirror illusion’. The problem is to
» everybody else who see you from all sorts of different angles I think it
» just looks bllx.
»
» I didn’t know about Finasteride but frankly even if I did I am not sure I
» would have taken it, I think the side-effects of Finasteride are massively
» under represented (just my opinion). I tried Minoxidil but I got
» unacceptable side-effects. I believe there are millions of guys out there
» with my cr*p quality donor area.
»
» Not all of my consultations were free and nobody else came in for free on
» a weekend specifically just to see me.

Are you a NW7 ? Even a NW6 like him can have his face framed very nicely as long as you are not too unrealistic with what you want,

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-59416-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

» Are you a NW7 ? Even a NW6 like him can have his face framed very nicely
» as long as you are not too unrealistic with what you want,
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-59416-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

I can only see the first 2 pictures on the link - and that relates to what I said previously - you cannot tell squat about an HT unless you are providedwith the plan (i.e. shot from the top) view of the result:

I believe that ‘Framing the face’ and leaving a whacking great bald batch behind is purely a ‘mirror illusion’. The problem is to everybody else who see you from all sorts of different angles I think it just looks bllx.

In reality only a percentage of NW6’s can get an illusion of full coveage (e.g. Jotronic). You also stand a much better chance of being in that percentage if you take Finasteride (although as I have said before I think the side-effects of Finasteride are much much greater than Merck claim) because over time the density of a NW6 donor area ends up being screwed by the MPB process.

If you think the illusion of full coverage is unrealistic and you are happy with the ‘Friar Tuck’ look then that is your choice of course.

» » Are you a NW7 ? Even a NW6 like him can have his face framed very
» nicely
» » as long as you are not too unrealistic with what you want,
» »
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-59416-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» I can only see the first 2 pictures on the link - and that relates to what
» I said previously - you cannot tell squat about an HT unless you are
» providedwith the plan (i.e. shot from the top) view of the result:
»
» I believe that ‘Framing the face’ and leaving a whacking great bald batch
» behind is purely a ‘mirror illusion’. The problem is to everybody else who
» see you from all sorts of different angles I think it just looks bllx.
»
» In reality only a percentage of NW6’s can get an illusion of full coveage
» (e.g. Jotronic). You also stand a much better chance of being in that
» percentage if you take Finasteride (although as I have said before I think
» the side-effects of Finasteride are much much greater than Merck claim)
» because over time the density of a NW6 donor area ends up being screwed by
» the MPB process.
»
» If you think the illusion of full coverage is unrealistic and you are
» happy with the ‘Friar Tuck’ look then that is your choice of course.

Too bad you are not able to see the video, I think it can be done for most Norwood 6s in my opinion, I have seen that over and over again which I found quite encouraging, to accomplish that you need to have a solid game plan from the very beginning, 1) do not get strip, 2) have low expectations, 3) have plenty of body hair or beard hair, 4) be able to take a lot of time off from work, 5) lots of money!! It’s not easy but it can be done in my opinion.

“I think it can be done for most Norwood 6s in my opinion”

You have to remember that we only see the very best results from the doctors - so the collection of results we generally see is heavily filtered to the best candidates (great donor area etc.) with the best results.

I highly doubt that it can be done for ‘most’ - and as you say, ‘success’ can always be achieved if your expectations are low enough !

» would like to thank dr bisanga, philb and stephonl and great technicians
» and staff for donating their valuable time and expertise, here are a couple
» pics 2 days post that show my rapid progress, had a few test hairs taken
» from my beard and my healing is quite rapid due to the very small incisions
» made by doctor bisanga, unfortunately i have alot of scarring that i need
» to conceal and i was only able to get 448 grafts mostly from the sides, and
» a few from the upper nape, he felt i could have a 5cm strip which would
» have given me a desperately needed approx 300 extra grafts but i decided
» against it, not sure if that was the right choice however, there
» generousity as of yet is unmatched as is their quality of work evidenced
» here, placed where we think it would have the most cosmetic benefit, again
» thanks to bhr!

What a great gesture of Dr Bisanga to help you out. It tells you something about the kind of Dr he must be.
I have thought about using him down the track if need be as I have a bunch of beard and body hair, and friends in Belgium to visit also.)
Hope everything turns out great for you.

thanks hair…, they are good people and excellent at what they do, they are not only helping me but two other deserving repair patients, exceptional clinic all around!

Scarred5, what are your plans going forward. Do you expect to do more body and beard hair?

hey topcat, hope to do a revision next, and if possible do some more work next yr, some beard maybe a ittle more scalp, but not bht, as far as donor im very limited even with beard but plans can always change, what do plan on doing, what is your priority?

I would like to concentrate on the frontal 1/3 of my scalp about 1-2 cm behind the hairline. It’s really not that large of an area. I would really like to add some density to that area. If I have more scalp donor available, I would like to address some of the other areas such as the hairline and the scar near the crown. But I might not even have enough scalp donor to address the first area, the frontal 1/3. I have my fingers crossed and I’m hoping for the best. I would like to test body and beard hair. If I get some growth I would like to continue down that path.

Any improvemnent would be good. I will still have to use a concealer, but more hair would help.