My Opinion about the whole HM Situation etc

» Why Aderans will give us this “cure” very soon :
»
» - Money
» - You can make Hair Procedures a thing for the mass market

what makes you think they will have unlimited money to fund their research ? ARI is part of Aderans. If the results are so-so, it’s over. There is absolutlely NO certainty that it will work for the mass market. Moreover, they will have to find an acceptable protocol which is 1) safe 2) effective for the vast majority of men 2) cost effective & commercially viable. That’s a lot of parameters.

» - Baldness will never Die :slight_smile: so an steady stream of patients which equals
» a sh**load of money

so what ? Death will never die and a lot of persons would be willing to spend $$$ to live forever. Still, no cure yet for death. Think as AIDS, Cancer … The funds are astronomic and many teams are working on a cure. Who works to cure/treat baldness ? A single private company (they’re the only one testing HM, as far as i know).

» - Their costs will drastically sink over the periods

if HM would ever work.

» - There are no i repeat NO obstacles which can stop their market entry

wow. I just don’t share your opinion. But a least we have chicken.

» - Do you really think someone would expand clinical trials if their stuff
» wouldnt work?

What did ICX just do ? They failed to came up to wider experiments because they were a small company. There are a LOT of drugs who fail to pass FDA approvals: lack of money, lack of results, etc. This is what trials are done for afterall : prove efficiency and safety. Taking trials does not mean validating your product.

» - 5 Years, 10 years,15 years NEVER! Wow welcome to Conspiracy land. A lot
» of independant institutions and universitys are actually into that HM
» thing. It wont take like 5 years from now. Believe it or not.

It’s been 15 years we honestly think HM is round the corner. Who knows, i would not be as confident as you although progress are obvious for the mouse model in the research area. The proof-of-concept/viability for humans is yet to be put in evidence.

cheers

» » » Cancer is more likely if you can say YES to at least 4 or more
» » »
» » » 1) Is there a family history with cancer?
» » » 2) Do you smoke
» » » 3) Do you do Drugs?
» » » 4) Do you drink alcohol more then just ocassionaly
» » » 5) Are you obese?
» » » 6) Are your Eating Habits not healthy eg lots of fats and sweets?
» » » 7) Are you over 40 Years of age
» » » 8) Do you work with chemicals
» » » 9) Don´t you do any sporty activities?
» » »
» » » I can guarantee you, that these facts above are more important for
» » cancer
» » » then a HM.
» » »
» » » BTW what would happen if they treated someone who is actually fat and
» » » smokes alot and after some years this fat pig got cancer? What should
» » they
» » » do then?
» » » Stop everything because some fat smoking douche got cancer? :slight_smile:
» » »
» » » And another aspect is, a lot of their test subjects are aged men, and
» » we
» » » all know the older you get the higher the risk of getting cancer.
» »
» » So Leeroy, tell us - where did you get your Phd in research science?
»
» School, Education,University,Diploma,Practical Experience.
»
» It is pretty interesting what you can achieve if you live outside of the
» US and A.
»
» And btw we are getting far away from the toppic.
»
» @fckw bla bla : BTW the german University of Bonn actually found the
» genetic code for a rare type of MPB i dont know if this is your case. And
» for your own pleasure i give you the english article
»
» “G protein–coupled receptor P2Y5 and its ligand LPA are involved in
» maintenance of human hair growth
»
» Sandra M Pasternack1, Ivar von Kügelgen2, Khalid Al Aboud3, Young-Ae
» Lee4,5, Franz Rüschendorf5, Katrin Voss6, Axel M Hillmer7, Gerhard J
» Molderings2, Thomas Franz8, Alfredo Ramirez9,10,11, Peter Nürnberg11,12,
» Markus M Nöthen1,7 & Regina C Betz1
» Abstract
»
» Hypotrichosis simplex is a group of nonsyndromic human alopecias. We
» mapped an autosomal recessive form of this disorder to chromosome
» 13q14.11–13q21.33, and identified homozygous truncating mutations in P2RY5,
» which encodes an orphan G protein–coupled receptor. Furthermore, we
» identified oleoyl-L-alpha-lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), a bioactive lipid,
» as a ligand for P2Y5 in reporter gene and radioligand binding experiments.
» Homology and studies of signaling transduction pathways suggest that P2Y5
» is a member of a subgroup of LPA receptors, which also includes LPA4 and
» LPA5. Our study is the first to implicate a G protein–coupled receptor as
» essential for and specific to the maintenance of human hair growth. This
» finding may provide opportunities for new therapeutic approaches to the
» treatment of hair loss in humans.”
»
»
» Actually its pretty nice if you are not an american person who has his
» head up his as*. To be honest.
»
» And indeed i could tell you about all the risks in HM, but let me assure
» you tumors are not part of it.
»
» But Mr Z knows best, i think he was going to college :slight_smile:

I’m not sure the FDA is going to be satisfied with that explanation… but i’m pretty convinced they’re gunna investigate the matter despite your “guarantee”…

but ofcourse you are free to write them an email and clear up the matter… tell them abt these fat smoking douche bags… might convince them to skip testing for cancer on HM… but i’d leave out your retarded anti-american propaganda though (i’m not even american and even i find your remarks pretty damn stupid…)…and even if u cant get them convinced at least someone at the FDA will have a good laugh…

» It’s been 15 years we honestly think HM is round the corner. Who knows, i
» would not be as confident as you although progress are obvious for the
» mouse model in the research area. The proof-of-concept/viability for humans
» is yet to be put in evidence.
»
» cheers

First of all i read some of your postings. What can i say you are a bitc*y whiny kid who desperately tries to be cool.

But i will get back to your stupid insults, i think every forum needs a douche like you :slight_smile: am i right.

1)what makes you think they will have unlimited money to fund their research
» ? ARI is part of Aderans. If the results are so-so, it’s over. There is
» absolutlely NO certainty that it will work for the mass market. Moreover,
» they will have to find an acceptable protocol which is 1) safe 2) effective
» for the vast majority of men 2) cost effective & commercially viable.
» That’s a lot of parameters.

First off ARI is just a relatively small Branch from Aderans in Japan, yes you heard right JAPAN, not everything is US and A stuff. They have strict agendas there and a lot of financial reserves and backup.
If the results are so-so? What do you mean by that. I bet everyone here would be very happy if they would still get 20% of their old hair back, but you are so cool to speak for “everyone” here.
The other point, MPB is always the same thing, non DHT resistant follicles, but the only thing which is different from person to person is the pattern in which you loose your hair. The Base of it is always the same DHT. You can see that by using Propecia, you stupid fool :slight_smile: Would you say " Ohhhhh we dont need Prop because it doesnt work effective for all men? I bet you won`t. See your dilemma? I hope so.

Cost effective? Believe me they got people especially for that stuff,they dont need a bought off person for this.

A lot of parameters! Really? I think you are just nitpicking and looking for obstacles just for the fun of it.

2)so what ? Death will never die and a lot of persons would be willing to
» spend $$$ to live forever. Still, no cure yet for death. Think as AIDS,
» Cancer … The funds are astronomic and many teams are working on a cure.
» Who works to cure/treat baldness ? A single private company (they’re the
» only one testing HM, as far as i know)

Wow you compare apples and bananas here. I would never pay to live forever. AIDS? To cure AIDS its like shooting a needle from 1000 yards with a BB Gun to pinch a flys eyes. The problem with the HI Virus is that its altering his code and appearance very rapidly. And dont confuse AIDS with HI-Virus, but its a common mistake in the bible belt.

Cancer, you know why cancer is so deadly? Because people dont go to their check ups on a routine base, thats why. The only cancer which can´t be healed or lets say can be healed with a bad success rate are lung and brain cancer.

But hey at least you could do your bashing here :wink:

A single company? Nope sorry there are a lot of othere ones who are into the regenerating stuff. AS FAR AS YOU KNOW …yes i kinda like statements like this they are so full of wisdom

You know why i make fun of you? Because all of your postings here are insulting and infantile.

1. if HM would work! Dont get me wrong but you behave like someone who is bought off by hair transplant surgeons.

4)wow. I just don’t share your opinion. But a least we have chicken!

Thats very grown up, to make fun of someones Nickname :wink: youre so funky Baby. But i can give you one Mr FatalEvolution, i totally agree you are fatal for this generations gene pool. I hope you paticipate in the Darwin Awards 2010. :slight_smile:

5)What did ICX just do ? They failed to came up to wider experiments because
» they were a small company. There are a LOT of drugs who fail to pass FDA
» approvals: lack of money, lack of results, etc. This is what trials are
» done for afterall : prove efficiency and safety. Taking trials does not
» mean validating your product.

Spoken like a textbook i give you that :slight_smile: But tell me why shouldnt HM work? Give me a direct answer. The best answer yaou can give would be " Because Dr XXXX XXXX paid me"

1. It’s been 15 years we honestly think HM is round the corner. Who knows, i
    » would not be as confident as you although progress are obvious for the
    » mouse model in the research area. The proof-of-concept/viability for humans
    » is yet to be put in evidence.

You got me on that. Cause actually I am in my mid 20s so I am just familiar with the situation of the last decade briefly. I say we should wait for June/July for news or so :slight_smile:

All i can say is " Dont be negative about it cause this will have more impact on your life then hairloss itself"

» 5)What did ICX just do ? They failed to came up to wider experiments
» because
» » they were a small company. There are a LOT of drugs who fail to pass
» FDA
» » approvals: lack of money, lack of results, etc. This is what trials are
» » done for afterall : prove efficiency and safety. Taking trials does not
» » mean validating your product.
»
» Spoken like a textbook i give you that :slight_smile: But tell me why shouldnt HM
» work? Give me a direct answer. The best answer yaou can give would be “
» Because Dr XXXX XXXX paid me”

You only have to look at past HM experiments to realise the shortcomings of dermal papilla multiplication. Even though ARI are using a more advanced method they still may fail to produce consistent cosmetically useful results.

To be honest I think most people are beyond caring about how soon ARI’s treatment will come out, as opposed to whether it will actually work! If I knew ARI was eventually going to cure baldness I wouldn’t care if it took 10 years, i’d be very happy.

Booooooo!!

» Booooooo!!

Hey ahhm shouldn´t you write some emails to aderans and ICX right now, they are waiting for you.

I heard they have brand new infos on hand :slight_smile:

BTW : You got the annoying habit of changing to Thread´s toppics.

» » Booooooo!!
»
» Hey ahhm shouldn´t you write some emails to aderans and ICX right now,
» they are waiting for you.
»
» I heard they have brand new infos on hand :slight_smile:
»
» BTW : You got the annoying habit of changing to Thread´s toppics.

Leeroy, I like your posts and i think what your saying is true. I think anyone who think its 10 years away is blind and stupid. Why bother coming on these site? Why not just accept it?

Alot is going on, and i think by the end of they year we should have answers.

But tell me are you R who used to post on xconomy??

Leeroy is just a sensationalist guy who wants to play the showman role here.
It is a fact, that ARI is doing decent HM trials for the first time in history, and we should celebrate this, but as far as we know, success is not guaranteed.

» BTW : You got the annoying habit of changing to Thread´s toppics.

sorry I don’t understand this bit. My poor english, or your poor english, I don’t know. Do you mean that I have the habit of posting offtopics?

Hairman2 you seem like a cool guy, u really do. Leeroy you are a irritating fly that buzzes around peoples head that you just can’t seem to swat - go f yourself. You came here looking for trouble. No one was trying to mess w/ you, just give you our honest opinion. Instead you insult everyone. I want to speak carefully here but you are a fool for what you said about he USA (simply put). Mr. Z I am in college and I know for a fact that having a degree does not give you a superior intellect at all. I go to school w/ a lot of idiots and you certainly don’t seem like a genius to me. This is not an absolute either like anything in life, I also do know some people who are extremely bright that went to college/university’s. The whole thing about slandering the US is getting old, I tried to hold my tongue, but we are good people! I am sick of it we are one of the most compassionate, multiracial, strongest, most innovative nations in the world (the list goes on). Leeroy/Mr. Z you came here to cause hostility not to contribute any kind of insightful info/conversation about HM. I’m sick of your slandering of the US and PMS about anything people disagree w/ you on HM. If that’s what you want then go to f’ing hell.

» Hairman2 you seem like a cool guy, u really do. Leeroy you are a
» irritating fly that buzzes around peoples head that you just can’t seem to
» swat - go f yourself. You came here looking for trouble. No one was
» trying to mess w/ you, just give you our honest opinion. Instead you
» insult everyone. I want to speak carefully here but you are a fool for
» what you said about he USA (simply put). Mr. Z I am in college and I know
» for a fact that having a degree does not give you a superior intellect at
» all. I go to school w/ a lot of idiots and you certainly don’t seem like a
» genius to me. This is not an absolute either like anything in life, I also
» do know some people who are extremely bright that went to
» college/university’s. The whole thing about slandering the US is getting
» old, I tried to hold my tongue, but we are good people! I am sick of it we
» are one of the most compassionate, multiracial, strongest, most innovative
» nations in the world (the list goes on). Leeroy/Mr. Z you came here to
» cause hostility not to contribute any kind of insightful info/conversation
» about HM. I’m sick of your slandering of the US and PMS about anything
» people disagree w/ you on HM. If that’s what you want then go to f’ing
» hell.

So then answmer me Mr. “US and A are so effin great”. What do you prefere? Beeing ripped off by HT Surgeons, even if they know that HM is coming. And with this, let young people who are naiv and irrational go for a FUT procedure?

Actually I am only here to give hope and destroy the effin pessimistic self-pity behaviour.

Cause a lot of people here have serious problems, not hair problems and they are prejecting their messed up life and self-pity on others.

For Example you got this Don Quichotte-esque Guy like Spanish Dude, who is humping everyones leg like a little attention-who*e.

He is sending emails to pharmaceutical corporations and is actually thinking they will give him all the answers and in the best case a pricelist for the procedure.

On the other hand here are some people who always get into fights with Iron Man and call him names. But when Iron Man comes with good links then exactly these guys praise him like he is Jesus. This is so effin hypocritical.

BTW i don´t wanna know how many (jillion gazillion) emails Spanish Dude has send this Bald Thruth Guy.

In case you didnt know the only person here with real anti social behaviour is Spanish Dude.

If ARI would say " Ok guys we will come with HM by 2011" and as a proof they show us pictures and videos. And the only thing they want for us till then is “Keep our fett still and dont send emails to them” we can all bet for sure that Spanish Dude would send them emails.

If i were you, i would immediately stick my head out of my as* and LIVE…

@ Spanish Dude : Yeah i think you can´t understand me because my english sucks. So what you gonna do about this?

I KNOW I am very harsh in my languange but it is all for a the common welfare, cause i am not selfish, even if Mr Selfish himself Spanish Dude think so.

BTW Spanish Dude why am I a show man? Aren´t you the guy who opens a new toppic just to let us know, that you wrote a stupid email.

Lets face it, you are the only atention who*e here.

The other one who said a diploma has nothing to do with intelligence. You are absolutely right, but if you are honest to yourself, you ill discover that you aren´t smarter then anyone else, cause your judgement is also clouded by a low self esteem because of your hairloss :wink: (me included)

You can hat me, thats fine with me, but i won´t give up hope.

Feel free to abandon hope and live a life in psychologial frustration like Spanish Dude. Its your choice

» There is already a Dr GHO ( which i think is just a money making bastard)
» but he is actually able to replicate your hairs, but to gain full hair it
» would take several years with the GHO procedure.

… “my beloved” Dr. Gho - but you’re right:
For a NW6/7 candidate, with his current procedure (PL-FUT) it could take several YEARS for a full head of hair!

But there’re are some other guys out there,
who will be able to give you a full head of hair for just some bucks (???) - with just 1 procedure/treatment!!

Believe me - even Aderans would tomorrow go to the market, MOST baldies will not be able to obtain such a (full) HM-treatment. Today you pay for grafts, tomorrow for cells or each “cell-based-graft” (cell seeds)??

would tomorrow go to the market, MOST
» baldies will not be able to obtain such a (full) HM-treatment
. Today you
» pay for grafts, tomorrow for cells or each “cell-based-graft” (cell
» seeds)??

I agree with your post, but can you please explain the bold passage for me.I have two scenarios

1. because its to expensive like 8000 Dollar or more
  2. it wont work for all men

Can you please clear things up for me, Thanks in advance

» First of all, nice post.
»
» - I also miss Half ball truth with his peachy reports :wink:
»
» - I notice on Aderans web site, that some videos are cut short, meaning,
» it seams to have been shorten… Is this just me?
»
» Jim73
»
» PS: - In a humors context, I always thought that Aderans had problems with
» the FDA, which was influenced by the Republican policies to block Stem
» Cells research. It is only when Democrats went to power that the Aderans
» research kick started. Would I put money on this? of course not. But it is
» fun to imagine conspiracies :wink:

That’s funny but the Republicans never blocked stem cell research. They blocked GOVERNMENT FUNDING of embryonic stem cell research (private ventures were never illegal). So what is your statement suggesting? Is Aderans using embryonic stem cells with the contribution of tax payer dollars to re-grow our hair?

» would tomorrow go to the market, MOST
» » baldies will not be able to obtain such a (full) HM-treatment
. Today
» you
» » pay for grafts, tomorrow for cells or each “cell-based-graft” (cell
» » seeds)??
»
» I agree with your post, but can you please explain the bold passage for
» me.I have two scenarios
»
» 1) because its to expensive like 8000 Dollar or more
» 2) it wont work for all men
»
» Can you please clear things up for me, Thanks in advance

8000 dollars not expensive, people are paying over 8000 dollars these days for a hair transplant.

» Hairman2 you seem like a cool guy, u really do. Leeroy you are a
» irritating fly that buzzes around peoples head that you just can’t seem to
» swat - go f yourself. You came here looking for trouble. No one was
» trying to mess w/ you, just give you our honest opinion. Instead you
» insult everyone. I want to speak carefully here but you are a fool for
» what you said about he USA (simply put). Mr. Z I am in college and I know
» for a fact that having a degree does not give you a superior intellect at
» all. I go to school w/ a lot of idiots and you certainly don’t seem like a
» genius to me. This is not an absolute either like anything in life, I also
» do know some people who are extremely bright that went to
» college/university’s. The whole thing about slandering the US is getting
» old, I tried to hold my tongue, but we are good people! I am sick of it we
» are one of the most compassionate, multiracial, strongest, most innovative
» nations in the world (the list goes on). Leeroy/Mr. Z you came here to
» cause hostility not to contribute any kind of insightful info/conversation
» about HM. I’m sick of your slandering of the US and PMS about anything
» people disagree w/ you on HM. If that’s what you want then go to f’ing
» hell.

There was absolutely nothing hostile about my post. Go back and read my original post and this time pay attention. Just because you don’t agree with what i wrote, doesn’t make it hostile. Do you understand that? Leeroy is the one who got hostile and made a personal insult. And frankly, i could care less about your opinion on my intellect, or anything else, for that matter. I’ve worked in the field for a long time and have a much more realistic perspective on the process of drug discovery than Leeroy and his wishful thinking. And If you don’t agree with my perspective, that’s fine. But, it doesn’t change the facts of the situation.

» There was absolutely nothing hostile about my post. Go back and read my
» original post and this time pay attention. Just because you don’t agree
» with what i wrote, doesn’t make it hostile. Do you understand that? Leeroy
» is the one who got hostile and made a personal insult. And frankly, i
» could care less about your opinion on my intellect, or anything else, for
» that matter. I’ve worked in the field for a long time and have a much more
» realistic perspective on the process of drug discovery than Leeroy and his
» wishful thinking. And If you don’t agree with my perspective, that’s fine.
» But, it doesn’t change the facts of the situation.

Sorry Mr. Z, I owe you a apology… I think I need to cool off and stay away from posting on here for a while. I think my stress lately is making me lash out at people for no good reason. I’m sure your good at what you do. Anyway we all want the same thing. Quite frankly I may be losing it. :wink:

Wow, one last thing I really did get both of your posts messhed together in my head somehow.

» Wow, one last thing I really did get both of your posts messhed together in
» my head somehow.

Leeroy why are you so against FUE? We all want HM, but no company has given a timeline.

We are still in the times of HT, and if you have money and are a good candiate then goodluck.

Belive me i want HM now but we just have to wait

»
» Sorry Mr. Z, I owe you a apology… I think I need to cool off and stay
» away from posting on here for a while. I think my stress lately is making
» me lash out at people for no good reason. I’m sure your good at what you
» do. Anyway we all want the same thing. Quite frankly I may be losing it.
» :wink:

Don’t worry about it. Hairloss is a sh*tty thing and i think it makes everybody a little crazy. Hopefully we can get a solution and the sooner the better,

» » Wow, one last thing I really did get both of your posts messhed together
» in
» » my head somehow.
»
» Leeroy why are you so against FUE? We all want HM, but no company has
» given a timeline.
»
» We are still in the times of HT, and if you have money and are a good
» candiate then goodluck.
»
» Belive me i want HM now but we just have to wait

I have nothing against FUE but i despise FUT :wink: