My Opinion about the whole HM Situation etc

First things first.

1. Everyone who is seriously considering an hairtransplant procedure in these times must be really masochistic or very desperate! Why is that so?
  • Everyone who is destroying the idea of HM must be totally mad because believe me this “cure” is worth a jillion gazillion dollar in the worst case. And do you really think someone with technology and knowledge would let this chance slip? I dont think so sir.

• Is Tricho dead? Nobody knows, dont speculate about it cause there are plenty scenarios.

• There was a guy who said something about growing one out of fifth hairs. I dont know if you guys know, but this is to good to be put aside and also to bad to be satisfied.

• Try to imagine how you would look if you get 25% of your hair back INDEFINATELY. This is an awesome result.

• The average number of hair follicles is around 100k. So now lets see a NW7 (to start with the worst case) has left about yeah to put it really low 20k follicles which can actually be accounted as hair. And now put this poor bastard 25K additional hairs on top…you know what this means Welcome to NW 4 Mister Ex-NW7.

• In this times the rule of thumb is as follow " An ordinary HT will reduce your NW-status for 3 steps, which will give an NW7 an appearance as an OK NW4 guy( but with no specials like extreme density)

• And now lets play this through, NW7 gets additional 25k hairs AND get an ordinary HT. What can we get? Right NW 3 or even better if the conditions are good.

So my advice is, nobody should consider a FUT anymore these days, an FUE is the only thing whereas i would say " Ok give it a shot BUT be aware"

Why Aderans will give us this “cure” very soon :

• Money
  • You can make Hair Procedures a thing for the mass market
  • Baldness will never Die :slight_smile: so an steady stream of patients which equals a sh**load of money
  • Their costs will drastically sink over the periods
  • There are no i repeat NO obstacles which can stop their market entry
  • Do you really think someone would expand clinical trials if their stuff wouldnt work?
  • 5 Years, 10 years,15 years NEVER! Wow welcome to Conspiracy land. A lot of independant institutions and universitys are actually into that HM thing. It wont take like 5 years from now. Believe it or not.

I know why you guys are so into self destruction and things like 5 years and stuff. Its a natural reaction if you know, that there will be some really good news in the future. Its like the following thing

You are waiting for the concert of your life/ baseball game etc and the final few hours before the game starts are actually pretty brutal because you are so hyped and stuff like that.

» First things first.
»
» 1) Everyone who is seriously considering an hairtransplant procedure in
» these times must be really masochistic or very desperate! Why is that so?
»
» - Everyone who is destroying the idea of HM must be totally mad because
» believe me this “cure” is worth a jillion gazillion dollar in the worst
» case. And do you really think someone with technology and knowledge would
» let this chance slip? I dont think so sir.
»
» - Is Tricho dead? Nobody knows, dont speculate about it cause there are
» plenty scenarios.
»
» - There was a guy who said something about growing one out of fifth hairs.
» I dont know if you guys know, but this is to good to be put aside and also
» to bad to be satisfied.
»
» - Try to imagine how you would look if you get 25% of your hair back
» INDEFINATELY. This is an awesome result.

I hope your right, Adreans market date was actually 2008/09. We are now in 2010, do you really think they have/ want to waste another 5 years?I dont think so
»
» - The average number of hair follicles is around 100k. So now lets see a
» NW7 (to start with the worst case) has left about yeah to put it really low
» 20k follicles which can actually be accounted as hair. And now put this
» poor bastard 25K additional hairs on top…you know what this means
» Welcome to NW 4 Mister Ex-NW7.
»
» - In this times the rule of thumb is as follow " An ordinary HT will
» reduce your NW-status for 3 steps, which will give an NW7 an appearance as
» an OK NW4 guy( but with no specials like extreme density)
»
» - And now lets play this through, NW7 gets additional 25k hairs AND get an
» ordinary HT. What can we get? Right NW 3 or even better if the conditions
» are good.
»
» So my advice is, nobody should consider a FUT anymore these days, an FUE
» is the only thing whereas i would say " Ok give it a shot BUT be aware"
»
» Why Aderans will give us this “cure” very soon :
»
» - Money
» - You can make Hair Procedures a thing for the mass market
» - Baldness will never Die :slight_smile: so an steady stream of patients which equals
» a sh**load of money
» - Their costs will drastically sink over the periods
» - There are no i repeat NO obstacles which can stop their market entry
» - Do you really think someone would expand clinical trials if their stuff
» wouldnt work?
» - 5 Years, 10 years,15 years NEVER! Wow welcome to Conspiracy land. A lot
» of independant institutions and universitys are actually into that HM
» thing. It wont take like 5 years from now. Believe it or not.
»
» I know why you guys are so into self destruction and things like 5 years
» and stuff. Its a natural reaction if you know, that there will be some
» really good news in the future. Its like the following thing
»
» You are waiting for the concert of your life/ baseball game etc and the
» final few hours before the game starts are actually pretty brutal because
» you are so hyped and stuff like that.

» » I hope your right, Adreans market date was actually 2008/09.

Says who?

It always takes about 10 years to run a new drug/procedure through the FDA. Aderans wasn’t even researching HM until 2002. Ten years after 2002 is not 2008/09. They could claim that date but it doesn’t mean their claim obeys common sense.

In reality they’re not quite 2/3rds of the way done with the process right now.

» » » I hope your right, Adreans market date was actually 2008/09.
»
» Says who?
»
»
» It always takes about 10 years to run a new drug/procedure through the
» FDA. Aderans wasn’t even researching HM until 2002. Ten years after 2002
» is not 2008/09. They could claim that date but it doesn’t mean their claim
» obeys common sense.
»
»
» In reality they’re not quite 2/3rds of the way done with the process right
» now.

Youre absolutely wrong. 10 years is not the average rule of thumb.
Medication has this kind of pre tests, but in the aderans case its just like this

1. Is it working or not

Thats all. BTW where did you get the informations about the 2/3 thing? Are you a stock holder? You are just speculating thats all

» » » I hope your right, Adreans market date was actually 2008/09.
»
» Says who?

E.g. Dr. K. Washenik (Bosley/Aderans) in March 2007 …

» -----------------------
» Dr. K. Washenik (Bosley/Aderans) – March 2007:
»
» “This whole concept IS already in clinical testing. There is … we have a
» group based in Atlanta and Philadelphia research labs and there is a
» research group [Intercytex] over in the UK that’s working on at the same
» time.
» So depending on who … late 2009 - early 2010"
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair_multiplication/washenik_tv_interview.htm
» -----------------------

» It always takes about 10 years to run a new drug/procedure through the FDA.
» Aderans wasn’t even researching HM until 2002. Ten years after 2002
» is not 2008/09. They could claim that date but it doesn’t mean their claim
» obeys common sense.

Maybe for any oral drugs/pills like Finasteride etc - BUT NOT for cellular and/or gene therapy products, as recently mentioned (either something is growing as expected or not):
http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/CellularandGeneTherapy/ucm072571.htm

» In reality they’re not quite 2/3rds of the way done with the process right
» now.

Says who?

» First things first.
»
» 1) Everyone who is seriously considering an hairtransplant procedure in
» these times must be really masochistic or very desperate! Why is that so?
»
» - Everyone who is destroying the idea of HM must be totally mad because
» believe me this “cure” is worth a jillion gazillion dollar in the worst
» case. And do you really think someone with technology and knowledge would
» let this chance slip? I dont think so sir.
»
» plenty scenarios.
»
» - There was a guy who said something about growing one out of fifth hairs.
» I dont know if you guys know, but this is to good to be put aside and also
» to bad to be satisfied.
»
» - Try to imagine how you would look if you get 25% of your hair back
» INDEFINATELY. This is an awesome result.
»
» - The average number of hair follicles is around 100k. So now lets see a
» NW7 (to start with the worst case) has left about yeah to put it really low
» 20k follicles which can actually be accounted as hair. And now put this
» poor bastard 25K additional hairs on top…you know what this means
» Welcome to NW 4 Mister Ex-NW7.
»
» - In this times the rule of thumb is as follow " An ordinary HT will
» reduce your NW-status for 3 steps, which will give an NW7 an appearance as
» an OK NW4 guy( but with no specials like extreme density)
»
» - And now lets play this through, NW7 gets additional 25k hairs AND get an
» ordinary HT. What can we get? Right NW 3 or even better if the conditions
» are good.
»
» So my advice is, nobody should consider a FUT anymore these days, an FUE
» is the only thing whereas i would say " Ok give it a shot BUT be aware"
»
» Why Aderans will give us this “cure” very soon :
»
» - Money
» - You can make Hair Procedures a thing for the mass market
» - Baldness will never Die :slight_smile: so an steady stream of patients which equals
» a sh**load of money
» - Their costs will drastically sink over the periods
» - There are no i repeat NO obstacles which can stop their market entry
» - Do you really think someone would expand clinical trials if their stuff
» wouldnt work?
» - 5 Years, 10 years,15 years NEVER! Wow welcome to Conspiracy land. A lot
» of independant institutions and universitys are actually into that HM
» thing. It wont take like 5 years from now. Believe it or not.
»
» I know why you guys are so into self destruction and things like 5 years
» and stuff. Its a natural reaction if you know, that there will be some
» really good news in the future. Its like the following thing
»
» You are waiting for the concert of your life/ baseball game etc and the
» final few hours before the game starts are actually pretty brutal because
» you are so hyped and stuff like that.

I agree that if you are early in your hairloss (NW2-3) and have not or only recently started using the big 3 (pro/niz/rog), you shouldn’t be considering an HT. However, if you have given the big three several years worth of use, and are a NW4-7, then an HT makes sense. There will not be a HM product on the market (and apparently there are no other hair loss protocols in the pipeline from big pharma other than dut) for at least 3-5 years IF Aderans works, and longer IF Follica works.

» There will not be a
» HM product on the market (and apparently there are no other hair loss
» protocols in the pipeline from big pharma other than dut) for at least 3-5
» years IF Aderans works, and longer IF Follica works.

Says who?

» » There will not be a
» » HM product on the market (and apparently there are no other hair loss
» » protocols in the pipeline from big pharma other than dut) for at least
» 3-5
» » years IF Aderans works, and longer IF Follica works.

For crying out loud are you kidding? You claim you know the whole market?

Have you read my post completely? The technology for hair cloning/multiplication is already here.

Are you familiar with stem cell technology? You know that “curing” baldness is just one of the easiest things stem cells can do right?

There is already a Dr GHO ( which i think is just a money making bastard) but he is actually able to replicate your hairs, but to gain full hair it would take several years with the GHO procedure.

And NO even an NW4 or NW5 can Use Finasterid and additional Concealer or stuff like that. There is no Use for a FUT these days.

And to tell you the truth and destruy your built up pity-castle.

If i pay a huge cra*load of money to get my hairs, i dont want a fu**ing illusion. And thats all the current docs can offer you, an illusion of “Hair”.

And as we know, every illusion will come to an end.

Fine. You’ve got the right to your opinion.

If you don’t wanna be told when your picture of the situation conflicts with common HM knowledge around here, that’s your business.

» Fine. You’ve got the right to your opinion.
»
» If you don’t wanna be told when your picture of the situation conflicts
» with common HM knowledge around here, that’s your business.

So then please tell me where you got YOUR knowledge, which is better and far more accurate then mine.

Where did you get it. All i see are speculations and depressing answers.

And “common” knowledge is not as valuable as “real” knowledge.

When i read stuff like " bla bla bla in general bla bla 10 years in medication bla bla" i think WTF.

HM is not a medication or a drug it is just your hair which will be multiplied or whatever.

It is not even genetically modified or anything.

I don’t know why people think that these types of procedures are going to fast tracked through the FDA approval process. Aderans is proposing to take cells out of your head, multiply them in a petri dish under chemically controlled conditions and then reinject them into your scalp and grow a entirely new organ. There is nothing simple about it, as evidenced by the years of pain staking research that are going in to the discovery process.

Furthermore, in this type of procedure there is an inherent risk for uncontrollable cell growth i.e. tumors. Which, despite your wishful thinking, will be of immense interest to the FDA. They will need to ensure not only that the cells will form new hair follicles, which would be a triumph in and of itself, but that the injected cells are stable for long periods of time. How long is anybody’s guess…but, i think it’s safe to say longer than a few months. Just to grow a functioning follicle is going to take a decent amount of time, then add time for cosmetically acceptable hair growth (6 months?) and then continued observations for stability (months - years??) . Tack on time for data analysis and then time for FDA review and judgment. I don’t see how it will be quick and it most definitely is not as simple a matter of “does it work or not”.

Reaching phase III is not a guarantee of making it to market. The complexity of a phase III trial should not be underestimated. It introduces things like pharmacogenetic diversity, drug interactions (drug-“new cell” interactions. Factors such as diet, age, illness etc… all come in to play. These “factors” have been the Waterloo for many, many, promising treatments. Just look to the pharmaceutical industry for examples, they have been plagued by late stage drop outs. Treatments that look great in phase I and II, fail miserably when put out into the general population. It happens frequently.

There is a lot for Aderans to figure out and i’m afraid it can’t be done that quickly. And the fact that this will be the first type of treatment using this approach will only make the FDA scrutinize that much harder. I would love to see this come quickly, but, i have very reserved optimism about it. I think it will definitely come, but, have hard time imagining anything less than 5 years.

So then please tell me where you got YOUR knowledge, which is better and far
more accurate then mine.

How about the news section of ADERANS’S OWN G0DDAMN WEBSITE? Is that a sufficiently reliable source for you?

http://www.aderansresearch.com/ari_clinicupdates.htm

They’ve been in phase#2 for a year. The public update on their progress is said to be coming sometime in mid-2010. There have been numerous public announcements/disclosures of their trials progress in the last several years. One of the trialists has even posted on this forum from time to time. There is absolutely nothing secret about this info.

Now, to quickly recap the content of this thread so far:

1. We’re the ones just trying to correct certain mistakes in your opinion statements.

2. You’re the one being a douche and getting indignant at us for it.

First of all, nice post.

• I also miss Half ball truth with his peachy reports :wink:

• I notice on Aderans web site, that some videos are cut short, meaning, it seams to have been shorten… Is this just me?

• Also believe Aderans said around 2010, we will see HM work, i just don’t believe Aderans ment having it to the market.

• For me, the biggest concern is the risk of cancer, and not enough hair regrowth with HM thus embarking in a wheel of HT repairs afterward with Dr Umar. This being said, if aderans can take their time (years not decades) and make it work very well the first time, i don’t mind waiting.

• When aderans says, reintroducing hair in a person, do they mean, transplaning the new hm hairs on the head with conventional HT procedure? or just injecting cells with a seringue?

Best Regards,
Jim73

PS: - In a humors context, I always thought that Aderans had problems with the FDA, which was influenced by the Republican policies to block Stem Cells research. It is only when Democrats went to power that the Aderans research kick started. Would I put money on this? of course not. But it is fun to imagine conspiracies :wink:

» plenty scenarios.

Seems they studied 10 years just their fu**ing dermal sheath cup (DSC) cells …

ABSTRACT:
Safety profile of human autologous dermal sheath cup cells (DSCC) intended to treat androgenetic alopecia

* Rolf Hoffmann, TrichoScience Innovations Inc., Canada
* Kevin McElwee, TrichoScience Innovations Inc.,, Canada

Treatment of hair loss with autologous cells has become a medical research focus in recent years. In 2003 we described dermal sheath cup (DSC) cells at the lowermost part of the hair follicle dermal sheath capable of forming or repopulating hair follicle mesenchymal structures. In mice, DSC cell injections made small hair follicles larger and induced hairs de novo in foot pad skin normally devoid of hair. It was therefore reasonable to develop this observation further in order to allow human trials. In general, autologous cells are considered to be very safe when used to treat diseases, but additional knowledge of safety issues when using DSC cells is a prerequisite before embarking on human trials. Over the course of the last few years we have established the production of DSC cells under GMP (good manufacturing practice) rules. GMP-cultured DSC cells were analysed for safety issues both in vitro and in vivo using GLP (good laboratory practice). Our results showed that DSC cells retain their normal karyogram and are not tumorigenic in vitro. Injection of cultured DSC cells and human fibrosarcoma HT-1080 cells into the skin of Severe Combined Immunodeficient (NOD/SCID) mice showed the expected tumor growth of HT-1080 cells but no tumor formation from injected DSC cells. These studies further confirm the excellent safety profile of DSC cells and results provide regulatory support for continuation of clinical trials.

Source: http://www.hair2010.org/abstract/10.asp

So they’re not really “dead”, but it seems they need some more years just to study their fu**ing dermal sheath cup (DSC) cells - unbelievable … :expressionless:

aderans (HM) is injecting cells back into the scalp. there are no individual hairs to be able to do hair transplants»
»
» - I also miss Half ball truth with his peachy reports :wink:
»
» - I notice on Aderans web site, that some videos are cut short, meaning,
» it seams to have been shorten… Is this just me?
»
» - Also believe Aderans said around 2010, we will see HM work, i just don’t
» believe Aderans ment having it to the market.
»
» - For me, the biggest concern is the risk of cancer, and not enough hair
» regrowth with HM thus embarking in a wheel of HT repairs afterward with Dr
» Umar. This being said, if aderans can take their time (years not decades)
» and make it work very well the first time, i don’t mind waiting.
»
» - When aderans says, reintroducing hair in a person, do they mean,
» transplaning the new hm hairs on the head with conventional HT procedure?
» or just injecting cells with a seringue?
»
» Best Regards,
» Jim73
»
» PS: - In a humors context, I always thought that Aderans had problems with
» the FDA, which was influenced by the Republican policies to block Stem
» Cells research. It is only when Democrats went to power that the Aderans
» research kick started. Would I put money on this? of course not. But it is
» fun to imagine conspiracies :wink:

spot on Mr.Z and cal… we all wish it would come soon… but u have to be realistic about it… also i cant blieve the tone of Leeroy’s last comment to cal… after you even entiled him to his own oppinon to get so upset that his card house of false hopes is being destroyed.

I have a question however on transparency… is Phase III more transparent than Phase I and II? When is the public entitled to clinical drug information? Only after the trails are fully complete?

Cancer is more likely if you can say YES to at least 4 or more

1. Is there a family history with cancer?
  2. Do you smoke
  3. Do you do Drugs?
  4. Do you drink alcohol more then just ocassionaly
  5. Are you obese?
  6. Are your Eating Habits not healthy eg lots of fats and sweets?
  7. Are you over 40 Years of age
  8. Do you work with chemicals
  9. Don´t you do any sporty activities?

I can guarantee you, that these facts above are more important for cancer then a HM.

BTW what would happen if they treated someone who is actually fat and smokes alot and after some years this fat pig got cancer? What should they do then?
Stop everything because some fat smoking douche got cancer? :slight_smile:

And another aspect is, a lot of their test subjects are aged men, and we all know the older you get the higher the risk of getting cancer.

» Cancer is more likely if you can say YES to at least 4 or more
»
» 1) Is there a family history with cancer?
» 2) Do you smoke
» 3) Do you do Drugs?
» 4) Do you drink alcohol more then just ocassionaly
» 5) Are you obese?
» 6) Are your Eating Habits not healthy eg lots of fats and sweets?
» 7) Are you over 40 Years of age
» 8) Do you work with chemicals
» 9) Don´t you do any sporty activities?
»
» I can guarantee you, that these facts above are more important for cancer
» then a HM.
»
» BTW what would happen if they treated someone who is actually fat and
» smokes alot and after some years this fat pig got cancer? What should they
» do then?
» Stop everything because some fat smoking douche got cancer? :slight_smile:
»
» And another aspect is, a lot of their test subjects are aged men, and we
» all know the older you get the higher the risk of getting cancer.

So Leeroy, tell us - where did you get your Phd in research science?

» » Cancer is more likely if you can say YES to at least 4 or more
» »
» » 1) Is there a family history with cancer?
» » 2) Do you smoke
» » 3) Do you do Drugs?
» » 4) Do you drink alcohol more then just ocassionaly
» » 5) Are you obese?
» » 6) Are your Eating Habits not healthy eg lots of fats and sweets?
» » 7) Are you over 40 Years of age
» » 8) Do you work with chemicals
» » 9) Don´t you do any sporty activities?
» »
» » I can guarantee you, that these facts above are more important for
» cancer
» » then a HM.
» »
» » BTW what would happen if they treated someone who is actually fat and
» » smokes alot and after some years this fat pig got cancer? What should
» they
» » do then?
» » Stop everything because some fat smoking douche got cancer? :slight_smile:
» »
» » And another aspect is, a lot of their test subjects are aged men, and
» we
» » all know the older you get the higher the risk of getting cancer.
»
» So Leeroy, tell us - where did you get your Phd in research science?

School, Education,University,Diploma,Practical Experience.

It is pretty interesting what you can achieve if you live outside of the US and A.

And btw we are getting far away from the toppic.

@fckw bla bla : BTW the german University of Bonn actually found the genetic code for a rare type of MPB i dont know if this is your case. And for your own pleasure i give you the english article

"G protein–coupled receptor P2Y5 and its ligand LPA are involved in maintenance of human hair growth

Sandra M Pasternack1, Ivar von Kügelgen2, Khalid Al Aboud3, Young-Ae Lee4,5, Franz Rüschendorf5, Katrin Voss6, Axel M Hillmer7, Gerhard J Molderings2, Thomas Franz8, Alfredo Ramirez9,10,11, Peter Nürnberg11,12, Markus M Nöthen1,7 & Regina C Betz1
Abstract

Hypotrichosis simplex is a group of nonsyndromic human alopecias. We mapped an autosomal recessive form of this disorder to chromosome 13q14.11–13q21.33, and identified homozygous truncating mutations in P2RY5, which encodes an orphan G protein–coupled receptor. Furthermore, we identified oleoyl-L-alpha-lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), a bioactive lipid, as a ligand for P2Y5 in reporter gene and radioligand binding experiments. Homology and studies of signaling transduction pathways suggest that P2Y5 is a member of a subgroup of LPA receptors, which also includes LPA4 and LPA5. Our study is the first to implicate a G protein–coupled receptor as essential for and specific to the maintenance of human hair growth. This finding may provide opportunities for new therapeutic approaches to the treatment of hair loss in humans."

Actually its pretty nice if you are not an american person who has his head up his as*. To be honest.

And indeed i could tell you about all the risks in HM, but let me assure you tumors are not part of it.

But Mr Z knows best, i think he was going to college :slight_smile:

» » » Cancer is more likely if you can say YES to at least 4 or more
» » »
» » » 1) Is there a family history with cancer?
» » » 2) Do you smoke
» » » 3) Do you do Drugs?
» » » 4) Do you drink alcohol more then just ocassionaly
» » » 5) Are you obese?
» » » 6) Are your Eating Habits not healthy eg lots of fats and sweets?
» » » 7) Are you over 40 Years of age
» » » 8) Do you work with chemicals
» » » 9) Don´t you do any sporty activities?
» » »
» » » I can guarantee you, that these facts above are more important for
» » cancer
» » » then a HM.
» » »
» » » BTW what would happen if they treated someone who is actually fat and
» » » smokes alot and after some years this fat pig got cancer? What should
» » they
» » » do then?
» » » Stop everything because some fat smoking douche got cancer? :slight_smile:
» » »
» » » And another aspect is, a lot of their test subjects are aged men, and
» » we
» » » all know the older you get the higher the risk of getting cancer.
» »
» » So Leeroy, tell us - where did you get your Phd in research science?
»
» School, Education,University,Diploma,Practical Experience.
»
» It is pretty interesting what you can achieve if you live outside of the
» US and A.
»
» And btw we are getting far away from the toppic.
»
» @fckw bla bla : BTW the german University of Bonn actually found the
» genetic code for a rare type of MPB i dont know if this is your case. And
» for your own pleasure i give you the english article
»
» “G protein–coupled receptor P2Y5 and its ligand LPA are involved in
» maintenance of human hair growth
»
» Sandra M Pasternack1, Ivar von Kügelgen2, Khalid Al Aboud3, Young-Ae
» Lee4,5, Franz Rüschendorf5, Katrin Voss6, Axel M Hillmer7, Gerhard J
» Molderings2, Thomas Franz8, Alfredo Ramirez9,10,11, Peter Nürnberg11,12,
» Markus M Nöthen1,7 & Regina C Betz1
» Abstract
»
» Hypotrichosis simplex is a group of nonsyndromic human alopecias. We
» mapped an autosomal recessive form of this disorder to chromosome
» 13q14.11–13q21.33, and identified homozygous truncating mutations in P2RY5,
» which encodes an orphan G protein–coupled receptor. Furthermore, we
» identified oleoyl-L-alpha-lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), a bioactive lipid,
» as a ligand for P2Y5 in reporter gene and radioligand binding experiments.
» Homology and studies of signaling transduction pathways suggest that P2Y5
» is a member of a subgroup of LPA receptors, which also includes LPA4 and
» LPA5. Our study is the first to implicate a G protein–coupled receptor as
» essential for and specific to the maintenance of human hair growth. This
» finding may provide opportunities for new therapeutic approaches to the
» treatment of hair loss in humans.”
»
»
» Actually its pretty nice if you are not an american person who has his
» head up his as*. To be honest.
»
» And indeed i could tell you about all the risks in HM, but let me assure
» you tumors are not part of it.
»
» But Mr Z knows best, i think he was going to college :slight_smile:

College, graduate school and the past decade in drug discovery for a major pharmaceutical company. But yeah, what do i know compared to a cut and paste internet jockey.