Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

My nomination


#1

After watching The natural go at it with Jacob for about 100 posts back and forth, i nominate The natural for the biggest whiner award :-D. oh and the lowest self esteem, reminds me of a 14 yr old , or Kramer or something, how indignant the guy gets at any perceived slight by other board members…

badgers other board members with like 100 posts if he does not like their demeanor, fighting with them endlessly until they admit their failings, or apologize to him…

…these fights are basically telling the other board members how bad they are for fighting with other board members :waving:

The hypocrisy of this situation, seems to escape him, it goes right over his head…no surprise , hypocrits are blind to their own failings :smiley:

the natural has a new job,his job for hairsite is to find any board member who he thinks posts to get attention, and fame…and point this out to those board members. If they do not agree with What The Natural is saying, he will say it again and again until they submit,

so far this has not worked, but give him time, he will come up with a way to whine enough , so that guys just finally give in, or get tired of him and ignore him

the latter is usually what happens


#2

The Natural is hypocritical…that’s obvious. It all depends upon who he’s buddies with :lol3:


#3

The fact that you need to solicit help from “Hairsite’s class clown” says a lot about you, Jacob.

But that’s okay, I have got honor, honesty, and truth on my side.

Don’t start something that you can’t finish, darling :wink: ; like you did in the last thread. LOL.


#4

» The fact that you need to solicit help from “Hairsite’s class clown” says a
» lot about you, Jacob.
»
» But that’s okay, I have got honor, honesty, and truth on my side.
»
» Don’t start something that you can’t finish, darling :wink: ; like you did
» in the last thread. LOL.

hey moron who are you talking to? you cant even respond to the right person…:smiley:

he did not start something he could not finish, he just got tired of your pigheaded blind posts

i know what it feels like…posting to you is like talking to a guy who doesnt understand english and expecting a normal conversation to occur


#5

See what you started Jacob…

Heaven forbid that I should pull up old threads of you two love birds, quarreling :love: .


#6

» See what you started Jacob…
»
» Heaven forbid that I should pull up old threads of you two love birds,
» quarreling :love: .

finally einstein gets the response to the right person

at least when jacob and I went at it, it was logical…unlike when you cry for about 100 responses for jacob to say he is sorry to you…for using bad language and being…RUDE :rotfl:

talk about a whining weak little girl


#7

Hairsite wrote:

Hanging please leave forum members alone.


#8

Hairsite wrote:

Hanging please leave forum members alone.


#9

» Hairsite wrote:
»
» Hanging please leave forum members alone.

sorry i know you are not capable of handling posts and arguing with them logically, and you need to post this as your shield against me

sorry i hurt your feelings again


#10

» Hairsite wrote:
»
» Hanging please leave forum members alone.

who is the one who butted into this thread, trying to get jacob to fight with you>?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and you are asking hairsite to defend you?

HYPOCRITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE:-D :smiley:


#11

» See what you started Jacob…
»
» Heaven forbid that I should pull up old threads of you two love birds,
» quarreling :love: .

And your point is? YOU are the one being hyprictical about others doing the “quarreling” and lecturing about posting manners.

Now for every idiotic post you make to me I’ll post what it seems you want me to post(so if you or anyone asks why…it’s all because of you :smiley: ):

Below are the paragraphs- one from IH’s “book”…the other from another website. Notice the wording is the same, except for some changes here and there. The last sentence or two in each is an example.

From IH’s book here: http://www.immortalhair.homestead.com/files/Entire_Hair_Loss_Book.htm "It is estimated that over 50 million men and 25 million women in the United States suffer from hair loss. There are many reasons for hair loss including heredity, stress, illness and diet/nutrition, just to name a few.

The most common reason for hair loss is reported to be the build up of what is known as DHT (dihydrotestosterone), commonly known by the medical industry as the “bad testosterone”, which is the leading cause of male pattern baldness. By decreasing the levels of DHT build up, you increase the chance of maintaining your hair count as well restoring lost hair and thickness.

Up until 10 years ago, there was virtually nothing that could be done for hair loss. Then Rogaine Topical Solution was introduced and provided relief for many men suffering from hair loss. Rogaine proved to be successful for restoring minimal growth to only the area known as the vertex of the head (back top of the scalp). However, with the advances of science Rogaine now produces a formula for women and an extra strength formula for men. The cost is about $40.00 per month and requires one to continue using the product for life, otherwise they lose what new hair they have grown back. Rogaine is a chemical, which is applied to the scalp that stimulates resting hair follicles to grow. The active ingredient is Minoxidol. The entire process is very messy and time consuming, usually producing only very fine baby hair (vellus) for its users. As stated in chapter 1, Rogaine has over 40 side effects. "


From the above mentioned link:

"It is estimated that over 25 million women in the United States suffer from female hair loss. There are many reasons for hair loss including heredity, stress, illness and diet/nutrition, just to name a few. For both men and women, hair loss can begin as early as the late teens or early twenties but it is most common for men at early ages.

The most common reason for hair loss is reported to be the build up of what is known as DHT (DeHydro Testosterone) commonly known by the medical industry as “the bad testosterone” which is the leading cause of female pattern baldness. By decreasing the levels of DHT build up you increase the chance of maintaining your hair count as well as restoring lost hair and thickness.

Hair grows in three cycles. The first is the growth cycle followed by the resting cycle and then finally the fall-out cycle. A full, thick healthy head of hair is due to a rate of hair growth that is equal to or greater than the resting and fall-out cycles.

Up until ten years ago there was virtually nothing that could be done for hair loss. Then Rogaine Topical Solution was introduced and provided relief for many men suffering from hair loss.

Rogaine proved to be successful in restoring minimal hair growth to only the area known as the Vertex of the head (back of the scalp). However, with the advances of science Rogaine now produces a formula for women and an extra strength formula for men.

The cost is about $40.00 per month and requires one to continue to using the product for life, otherwise they lose what new hair they have grown back.

Rogaine is a chemical which is applied to the scalp that stimulates resting hair follicles to grow. The active ingredient is Minoxidol. The entire process is very messy and time consuming usually producing only very fine baby hair for it’s users. Rogaine has minimal side effects usually in the form of scalp irritation."


#12

» The fact that you need to solicit help from “Hairsite’s class clown” says a
» lot about you, Jacob.
»
» But that’s okay, I have got honor, honesty, and truth on my side.
»
» Don’t start something that you can’t finish, darling :wink: ; like you did
» in the last thread. LOL.

See…just like IH you’re making things up again. I didn’t solicit anything. But you do seem to be asking for IH’s plagiarizing example.

Below are the paragraphs- one from IH’s “book”…the other from another website. Notice the wording is the same, except for some changes here and there. The last sentence or two in each is an example.

From IH’s book here: http://www.immortalhair.homestead.com/files/Entire_Hair_Loss_Book.htm "It is estimated that over 50 million men and 25 million women in the United States suffer from hair loss. There are many reasons for hair loss including heredity, stress, illness and diet/nutrition, just to name a few.

The most common reason for hair loss is reported to be the build up of what is known as DHT (dihydrotestosterone), commonly known by the medical industry as the “bad testosterone”, which is the leading cause of male pattern baldness. By decreasing the levels of DHT build up, you increase the chance of maintaining your hair count as well restoring lost hair and thickness.

Up until 10 years ago, there was virtually nothing that could be done for hair loss. Then Rogaine Topical Solution was introduced and provided relief for many men suffering from hair loss. Rogaine proved to be successful for restoring minimal growth to only the area known as the vertex of the head (back top of the scalp). However, with the advances of science Rogaine now produces a formula for women and an extra strength formula for men. The cost is about $40.00 per month and requires one to continue using the product for life, otherwise they lose what new hair they have grown back. Rogaine is a chemical, which is applied to the scalp that stimulates resting hair follicles to grow. The active ingredient is Minoxidol. The entire process is very messy and time consuming, usually producing only very fine baby hair (vellus) for its users. As stated in chapter 1, Rogaine has over 40 side effects. "


From the above mentioned link:

"It is estimated that over 25 million women in the United States suffer from female hair loss. There are many reasons for hair loss including heredity, stress, illness and diet/nutrition, just to name a few. For both men and women, hair loss can begin as early as the late teens or early twenties but it is most common for men at early ages.

The most common reason for hair loss is reported to be the build up of what is known as DHT (DeHydro Testosterone) commonly known by the medical industry as “the bad testosterone” which is the leading cause of female pattern baldness. By decreasing the levels of DHT build up you increase the chance of maintaining your hair count as well as restoring lost hair and thickness.

Hair grows in three cycles. The first is the growth cycle followed by the resting cycle and then finally the fall-out cycle. A full, thick healthy head of hair is due to a rate of hair growth that is equal to or greater than the resting and fall-out cycles.

Up until ten years ago there was virtually nothing that could be done for hair loss. Then Rogaine Topical Solution was introduced and provided relief for many men suffering from hair loss.

Rogaine proved to be successful in restoring minimal hair growth to only the area known as the Vertex of the head (back of the scalp). However, with the advances of science Rogaine now produces a formula for women and an extra strength formula for men.

The cost is about $40.00 per month and requires one to continue to using the product for life, otherwise they lose what new hair they have grown back.

Rogaine is a chemical which is applied to the scalp that stimulates resting hair follicles to grow. The active ingredient is Minoxidol. The entire process is very messy and time consuming usually producing only very fine baby hair for it’s users. Rogaine has minimal side effects usually in the form of scalp irritation."


#13

» See…just like IH you’re making things up again. I didn’t solicit
» anything. But you do seem to be asking for IH’s plagiarizing example.

Jacob, you have some of the worse manners that I have ever witnessed on any forum, be it hair or otherwise. You really should think about what all of this nitpicking is doing to your oh so delicate image.

Cute cut and paste, by the way :smiley: .


#14

Sniff…sniff…

There’s that smell again: Obsession For Men by Jacob


#15

» Sniff…sniff…
»
» There’s that smell again: Obsession For Men by Jacob

whats that I smell, sarcasm>? Hypocrisy>?

for someone who NEVER name calls I sure smell, someone calling someone gay or a faggot here :clap:

way to show us how to have good manners, Hypocrite :lol:


#16

Hairsite wrote:

Hanging please leave forum members alone.


#17

You moron,

you are making a mockery of hairsite and David and the board

not only are you worse than anyone you accuse of abusing the board, you have the gall to do it, then ask david to tell eveyrone else to shut up

you are truly the biggest loser on the board…fk off


#18

Hairsite wrote:

Hanging please leave forum members alone.


#19

» Hairsite wrote:
»
» Hanging please leave forum members alone.

too gutless to respond on your own again I see

oh, ops that was a response i guess…your usual cowardice , did you wet your pants this time and did your mommy help you type this<>?:lol:


#20

Hairsite wrote:

Hanging please leave forum members alone.