My experience with dr nigam norwood 6

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by boyfrench[/postedby]
hi helpmeout

since my procedure i’haven’t any news of him… but i’m “only” at 6 months and he said that i will have my refund after 7 months… wait and see…[/quote]

If you see absolutely no result after 6 months, I doubt you will see any improvement in the next 30 days. I suggest you start asking him for the money now and tell him your want your money in your bank account exactly 7 month from the day of your procedure. Good luck , sorry you wasted a trip for nothing.

of course i know that i will see any improvement…
good sugegestion,i will mail him immediately.
i waste more than a (two)trip and i feel so stupid…

thanks for your interest helpmeout.

hi Evo

no contract or “legal document”. just the confidence of him[/quote]

That’s all? Just a verbal agreement? What about a consent form before the treatment, did Nigam at least make you sign a consent form or disclaimer before he started the treatment?

Boyfrench do you know if others are also getting a refund too? It is disappointing that the treatment didn’t work, but I think the arrangement is fair if he offers you your money back.

Please promise you will come back next month and update us whether you get your money back or not, this will say a lot about the doctor’s integrity.

Did he say whether he is refunding you the money just for the treatment or is he refunding the airfares for the 2 trips also?

hair101: yes i signed an “informed consent form for hair activation”

lucky: i don’t know if others are also getting a refund too. of course the arrangement is fair if he offers me my money back but all my money…

helpmeout:i will not disappear; dr nigam mailed me; he said i will have my refund back MINUS THE COST OF THE MATERIAL USED!! the 1 may. why i have to pay a material who didn’t work ??? and make me white dots???
i asked him how much but he didn’t answer… and for the refund of the ticket plane (2000 dollars) if said me NO… now i’m waiting for the 1 may.

hair101: yes i signed an “informed consent form for hair activation”

lucky: i don’t know if others are also getting a refund too. of course the arrangement is fair if he offers me my money back but all my money…

helpmeout:i will not disappear; dr nigam mailed me; he said i will have my refund back MINUS THE COST OF THE MATERIAL USED!! the 1 may. why i have to pay a material who didn’t work ??? and make me white dots???
i asked him how much but he didn’t answer… and for the refund of the ticket plane (2000 dollars) if said me NO… now i’m waiting for the 1 may.[/quote]

Material cost? That’s crazy, it sounds like a sleazy tactic so that you only get a fraction of what you originally paid, you already paid 2000 for the airfare, why is he trying to squeeze more money from you when the whole thing failed and you are left with white dots! It makes me angry seeing a doctor act like that, you can’t trust anyone these days, not even doctors. We need doctors in countries like India to help bring a treatment to market sooner but when doctors act like cowboys, it really makes me feel that we are all stuck here with no new options in sight.

Boyfrench, how is your hair? Did Dr. Nigam give you your money back like he promised?

hi lucky and thank you very much for following my experience.
no change for my hair and i think i’m now norwood 7 or nearly.
no refund for the moment… so i mailed him and he answered "i will send you a
recipt agreemnt which you need to sign and send to me by air courrier as full
and final settlement."
When i paid him,the procedure for the paiement was very easy,just a western union
without agreement without paper to sign… but for my refound it’s another story…
i have no choice i must do like he want. now i wait his mail

Boyfrench, I don’t want you to not get your money back, please do whatever is best for yourself, go ahead and sign whatever is necessary to get your money back from Dr. Nigam, if it means you must stop talking to other people about Dr. Nigam, that is fine. If we no longer see you post, we can draw our own conclusions what the terms of the money back refund are. Good luck.

thank you Lucky;

We have another Nigam patient reporting in on their results. This time it’s Boldy, who posted the following (see below) on another forum. Sounds great. Boyfrench, in the interest of safety, you might want to have the work you had done at Nigam’s clinic evaluated from a trusted physician, just to make sure you’re ok.

I’m currently having allot of regret that i have done my fue(800 grafts) there…

aside from the artistic skills, serum etc,

I’m still having inflammation at the hairline where the grafts are placed at nigams clinic 9 months ago, so i contacted a clinic to look at it. this weekend they where able to remove around 5 grafts(that produced 5 cm long hairs under the skin), that where ingrown, some of them where placed upside down… the clinic has never seen such “work” before. it was not easy to remove all of them without to much butcher work. each wrong graft created a huge bump and some scarring tissue. the removed hairs where between 2 and 4 cm long… there are still some there, that where not possible to remove that that moment.

some grafts contained 10 hairs regarding the clinic, probably injected the grafts with the choi pen twice in the same place.

how is it possible to implant a graft upside down would you wonder?

they used this choi pen, and injected the grafts to deep upside down.

the skin is currently inflamed and has some cystic fibrosis structure, which makes graft survival fur futre ht’s harder.

I’m currently trying to find a solution to remove the other 5-6 leftover bad grafts, without to much butchering and grafts lost around the bad grafts.

Not sure what the best method is yet, maybe contacting a dermatologist?

the clinic advised me to come other time back to remove the left over graft, once its easier to spot them(once the bumps get bigger).

I hope that there is some solution, other than ultrasound, to detect the exact location of the bad grafts, and then remove them. Any help is appreciated.

my advice for the people, contact a professional clinic, probably some of the respected IHRS doctors, if you want a good hairtransplant.

Boldy

Why am I not surprised that freddie, roger_that and the rest of nigam’s imbecile supporters don’t have anything to say?

thank you Lucky;[/quote]

Yes, you have been a great poster boyfrench, do whatever you need to do to get what money you can back - that is the most important thing, good luck.

Wow, upside down grafts pushing out hair shafts down inside the skin? That’s a new one.

Leave it to the HT industry to come up with an error like that. It wouldn’t even occur to me to put grafts in without making sure that was correct.

I’m sorry you are dealing with this Boldy, and all other dissatisfied Nigam patients.

It goes to show how strong a healthy hair follicle really is. If we could restart the damaged follicles working then I’m sure the new hair shaft would easily shove out any long term fibrosis.

I see that my post had been removed before I could respond to Bverotti. Let me rephrase, I am not saying all hair transplant doctors operate this way, but I suspect there is no incentive for the doctor to refund the patient unless he is getting something out of the arrangement. Why would a doctor offer to refund the patient no strings attached and continue to allow the patient to have free rein talking about his bad hair transplant all over the internet? It doesn’t make sense.