msnbc/Newsweek: Children\'s Shampoo Toxic

Have a hard time believing Diamond Dave? Here’s Newsweek…

Results from an independent chemical testing laboratory released last week found a probable human carcinogen, 1,4-dioxane (also known as para-dioxane), in some common children’s shampoos at levels higher than those recommended by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The Environmental Working Group, www.ewg.org, a research and advocacy organization that ran the study, estimates that more than a quarter of all personal-care products sold in the United States may contain this cancer-causing agent.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17177813/site/newsweek/

Diamond Dave…the truth detector

This is not new. I still remember the NO-SHAMPOO regimen some of us did about a year ago. Stop using shampoo aint bringing our hair back. Been there, done that.

» This is not new. I still remember the NO-SHAMPOO regimen some of us did
» about a year ago. Stop using shampoo aint bringing our hair back. Been
» there, done that.

Ipod, did you ever read The Cause of Baldness by Lawrence Cutsinger. I am guessing you didn’t because if you did you would know that it takes much longer than a year to get your hair back. I have been not shampooing for three years now and I still haven’t noticed any regrowth. I am not giving up though. Lawrence says it can take years for the scalp to heal from all the SLS baths it received. I was shampooing for well over 30 years so I know according to Lawrence that my healing time is going to be a long long time and I am talking years. Lawrence didn’t notice his regrowth until year 10 last year. Now his hair is growing so much that he predicts full regrowth in July of this year and a possible appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show since he lives in Chicago I believe.

» » This is not new. I still remember the NO-SHAMPOO regimen some of us did
» » about a year ago. Stop using shampoo aint bringing our hair back. Been
» » there, done that.
»
» Ipod, did you ever read The Cause of Baldness by
» Lawrence Cutsinger. I am guessing you didn’t because if you did you would
» know that it takes much longer than a year to get your hair back.
Exactly Kramer.
Big Pharma companies love sheeple like Ipod that will continue to use toxic shampoo until they are completely bald.

This is sooo simple but so few will listen.

Diamond