Msm

hi,

what is the real name of MSM? MSM is just the short cut for something else. so what is it?

is it Methylsulfonylmethane?

thx!

n/t

» n/t

» » n/t

Here Einstein
this took two seconds to find in google, first thing that comes up when you enter MSM

learn to use google

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

“The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer.”

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :rotfl:

n/t

he has only posted the same post now about 100 times
you just found it? Shows how slow you are…

you are easily entertained,

:wink:

Every time HanginInThere, a brownie hound (i.e. someone who likes to follow other people around, sniffing their ass), makes a stupid comment, I am going to remind him of himself.

» :wink:
»
» Every time HanginInThere, a brownie hound (i.e. someone who likes to
» follow other people around, sniffing their ass), makes a stupid comment, I
» am going to remind him of himself.

You only remind everyoe what a brainless twit you are…for lacking the mental capacity to think of a comeback

guess you ran out of comments to post? did you search every post, took you a long time didnt it? hahahahahahaha

you are a douchebag …The Google cut and paste board twit

Every time HanginInThere, a brownie hound (i.e. someone who likes to follow other people around, sniffing their ass), makes a stupid comment, I am going to remind him of himself:

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

“The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer.”

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

The Unnatural resorts to the only thing he knows how to do
cut and paste

he found a lot of crybabies crying about Hangins regimen, which is something he can relate to since he is the biggest crybaby on the board

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DAVID CAN YOU PLEASE BAN MEAN HANGIN…

Hhahahahahahaha
douchebag
BITE ME :clap:

Every time HanginInThere, a brownie hound (i.e. someone who likes to follow other people around, sniffing their ass), makes a stupid comment, I am going to remind him of himself:

Best of luck."

1. no balls, spineless pussy, hides under mommys skirt, when he isnt crying to David to have me banned.

2. Lame regimen, Had to completely dump his old regimen a year ago when he started losing hair by the handfull. Now his miraculous new regimen is only capable of …stabilizing his hair loss
    Big Deal.
    No wonder he is too gutless to post pics:waving:

3. completely incapable of responding to someone , is only capable of cutting and pasting
    even when trying to insult me. what does he do? cuts and pastes other guys words

Pitiful
grow a pair dude…

Best of luck."

Too scared stupid, and intimidated by Hangin to type his own words
amazing he is allowed to post…and can bathe and eat without his mommy

Come on bozo, repost your same lame post for the 1000th time
confirm you are an idiot
once again

Best of luck."

n/t

the natural you found hangings button, its so funny that he always responds responds… its like a dog running every time you through him a ball LMAO

the only thing i disagree is about him getting banned he is the forums entertainment, go fetch hanging go fetch :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» the natural you found hangings button, its so funny that he always responds
» responds… its like a dog running every time you through him a ball LMAO
»
»
» the only thing i disagree is about him getting banned he is the forums
» entertainment, go fetch hanging go fetch :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hey its the forum imbecile dropping by to show his stupidity

hows that bald head of yours ? Moron

good dog :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: