MPB and Inmune system

I have just read hairlossisevil post, and I wonder if really inmune system has something to do with MPB.

I have the following idea for you to help with this question.

If It is true that we ( not all ) inherit our MPB from the father of our mother, and inmune system is the total or part of the reason for MPB, then other special characteristics of the Inmune system should also be inherit ?? , such as allergies, for example.

What do you think abouot this?
Does anybody has same allergies than their mothers, or same inmune genetic hillnes?

» I have just read hairlossisevil post, and I wonder if really inmune system
» has something to do with MPB.
»
» I have the following idea for you to help with this question.
»
» If It is true that we ( not all ) inherit our MPB from the father of our
» mother, and inmune system is the total or part of the reason for MPB, then
» other special characteristics of the Inmune system should also be inherit
» ?? , such as allergies, for example.
»
» What do you think abouot this?
» Does anybody has same allergies than their mothers, or same inmune genetic
» hillnes?

Without going much into details, i think your logic is a bit broken. No one ever said or even thinks that it is one immune system gene that makes you go bald. Also, if immune system is involved (and I believe it is), then you need to understand that its always two parties, a stimulus (antigenes) and resulting inflamatory response. the stimulus is now known to have something to do with DHT reacting with certain type of receptors that the balding guys cells produce in the balding scalp, but actual details are not known. In fact not all ppl even think its about immune system at all. you cant rly think that it will be as simple as inheriting your mom’s dad allergies. I bet he had none.

Defo immune system:-) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It takes multiple things happening to cause & continue the MPB process.

DHT#2 (and to a lesser extent, all androgens) is absolutely positively assured to be one of them.

Heredity is definitely one of them too.

The immune system might, might, be another.

I think the immune system is probably at least involved in the attack on the follicles if nothing else. This is only my opinion so don’t jump on me demanding proof.