More bad news

http://www.farjo.net/page.asp?id=203

If you go to the link I provided, you’ll find at the bottom of the page that 5 other subjects treated have been lost to follow up. Additionally, of the 5 supposed treated subjects with pre-stimulation of the scalp, - Intercytex failed to mention that all but one showed increased growth. The one exception couldn’t be analyzed due to technical reasons.

Intercytex is not being up front about the short commings of their product. It is now more likely that we should expect poor news this September than good.

I would appreciate it if the Game would come out of his hole. Its alright to make mistakes only if your willing to admit them.

which bad news?

Exactly… can we sweep this company under the proverbial rug already?
The science behind Follica just seems to make so much more sense. Why stand behind technology that will just help half the people out there? To me its all or nothing man and stem cells have a great advantage over friggin DP cells…period!

this was posted before.

of the 5 lost patients, most probably 4 of them belong to phase I. These were injected more than 2 years ago.

I previously posted this:

After further analizing the data posted at Farjo:

I think that, of the 5 lost patients, 4 of them belong to phase I, and only 1 belongs to phase II.
This is the only logic possibility.
I say this, because they only mention that 1 patient was lost in phase II (in the non-preestimulated group). In the preestimulated group, they say 4/5 increased hair, and 1/5 could not be evaluated, but this one was not lost.
The other 8 have been recently injected, and they presumably have not been lost.

So the other 4 patients could belong to phase I, where the trialists were injected several years ago. This is the group of 7 patients, where 5 regrew hair. It is logical to think that 4 of them have abandoned.
<<<<

What it is pityful is that ICX is not able to post this information in a clean, unified way. The result: we speculate for the worst. And stocks go down. ICX wise up!! Lack of transparency is harming you!!

» I would appreciate it if the Game would come out of his hole. Its alright
» to make mistakes only if your willing to admit them.

Are you friggin kidding me? Dude, the game played you. He is full of $hit. Man, you are dense.

» What it is pityful is that ICX is not able to post this information in a
» clean, unified way.

Fatal, what I mean is that if they are publishing in Farjo’s website this piece of news: “we have lost 5 patients to follow up”, without further explanations, this looks like the trials are a complete joke.

Instead of this, they should have published this information in the ICX website, this way:
“4 of the 7 patients enrolled in phase I, have abandoned fowollow up, after 3 years of observation”.
This would be totally acceptable. These trialists are normal people, and they cannot keep the trial requirements forever. They want to live their lives, shave their heads, or paint their hair blond, or using other hairloss treatments, etc… or simply they can’t keep visiting Farjo regularly, because they have moved away from Manchester. so its perfectly normal that they leave follow up.