MMAGUY\'s Armani Pics

I am fairly new on this forum and I think quite a few of you have not seen my results yet. I had a 4055 graft strip HT with Dr. Armani in July of 2006. I spent about six months researching all the top clinics and finally narrowed it down to Armani, H&W and Dr. Rahal. I decided to go with Dr. Armani because I thought he was consistantly putting out some of the very best work. The two other clinics were very good, but I just felt that Dr. Armani was going to be the right fit for me. The clinic was top notch during my surgery and my after care was excellent as well. I am really happy with my results, and would like to share them in here with you guys. The meds have pretty much stabilized my hair loss for now, and I think they have helped improve the over all qaulity of my hair.

I am in here to share my story, and to try and lend some support to the other members in here. I do not work for and I am not compensated by the Armani clinic in any way.
Pre HT

10 days post HT

3 month post HT

pre and 5 month post HT

1 year post HT

pre and 1 year post HT

Nice, are you using any meds before or after the procedure?

» Nice, are you using any meds before or after the procedure?

Thank you ipod. I never used any meds before my procedure, but I did post op. I use rogaine once a day and take 1/4 tab of proscar four days on and one day off. I also use nizoral shampoo twice a week.

I can’t help but notice how straight your hair was BEFORE but then it became all curly after the HT, that is kind of odd, I don’t suppose HT can make one’s hair curly, not that I am doubting your results which I think you have fantastic yield, just strange that your hair characteristics are all different after the HT or at least so it seems according to your pics.

» I can’t help but notice how straight your hair was BEFORE but then it
» became all curly after the HT, that is kind of odd, I don’t suppose HT can
» make one’s hair curly, not that I am doubting your results which I think
» you have fantastic yield, just strange that your hair characteristics are
» all different after the HT or at least so it seems according to your pics.

I had shaved my head for five years before before I started growing my hair out for my HT. The length of my hair there was after about 4 weeks growth, and very short. The longer I grow my hair the curlier it gets.I keep it quite short and try and get it cut every 4 to 5 weeks now. Yep thats me, those lines in my forhead were there in my pre and post op pics as well. Craig the comments about the curly hair pretty much happen every time I post my pics. Thanks for taking the time to look at them.:slight_smile:

Wow. Good results. Your hair seem to have got lot curlier in the after pictures. Did you get them permed?

» Wow. Good results. Your hair seem to have got lot curlier in the after
» pictures. Did you get them permed?

Thanks Dev. haha no perm, thats just my hair getting curly as it gets longer.

That looks really great MMAGUY, the best ones are always when you could never tell the guy had a procedure, and your’s is one of them. Happy continued growing.

Gabriel

» That looks really great MMAGUY, the best ones are always when you could
» never tell the guy had a procedure, and your’s is one of them. Happy
» continued growing.
»
» Gabriel

Thanks Gabriel. Just really happy how everything worked out for me. I have a little side job where I sometimes have to evict people for intoxication and other inappropriate behaviors. I can literally come into contact with thousands of people while I am working, and have never noticed anybody looking at my head in a peculiar way. Thanx for your kind words.:slight_smile:

Hey, finally see your results and they look superb. Really happy for you and i think choosing the Armani clinic was the better choice as you see for yourself now.

I know that’s your hair in its natural state. The shorter my hair is the straighter it is; the longer my hair gets the wavier it gets too. Happy growing.

On a side note: I think the meds worked out really well for you. It practically filled in your crown and vertex area dramatically.

» » That looks really great MMAGUY, the best ones are always when you could
» » never tell the guy had a procedure, and your’s is one of them. Happy
» » continued growing.
» »
» » Gabriel
»
» Thanks Gabriel. Just really happy how everything worked out for me. I have
» a little side job where I sometimes have to evict people for intoxication
» and other inappropriate behaviors. I can literally come into contact with
» thousands of people while I am working, and have never noticed anybody
» looking at my head in a peculiar way. Thanx for your kind words.:slight_smile:

Thank you mj2003. Yea for sure the meds have helped. When I first had my HT I used the regular Rogaine, and then opted to use the generic brand because of price. I switched back to the regular rogaine, and I really do think it makes a difference. My hair seems healthier to me now. I need to update some of my pics as I keep my hair fairly short now. I am getting a haircut tomorrow, and I will try and post some pics up this weekend. Thanks for your comments mj.

MMAGUY, awesome results!! I had seen some photos of your earlier progress, but never the finished product. Top notch!!

MMAGUY,

Awesome results man! The density/coverage you achieved is unbelievable. Dr. Armani did a great job. I will be going in for a second procedure in March and I’m looking forward to it. I wish you continued success with the outcome of your procedure.

» MMAGUY, awesome results!! I had seen some photos of your earlier progress,
» but never the finished product. Top notch!!

Thank you SD, I really appreciate your comments!:slight_smile:

» MMAGUY,
»
» Awesome results man! The density/coverage you achieved is unbelievable.
» Dr. Armani did a great job. I will be going in for a second procedure in
» March and I’m looking forward to it. I wish you continued success with the
» outcome of your procedure.

jp33, I wish you good luck and growth in your next procedure. Please keep us updated, and Thanx for your support.

» I am fairly new on this forum and I think quite a few of you have not seen
» my results yet. I had a 4055 graft strip HT with Dr. Armani in July of
» 2006. I spent about six months researching all the top clinics and finally
» narrowed it down to Armani, H&W and Dr. Rahal. I decided to go with Dr.
» Armani because I thought he was consistantly putting out some of the very
» best work. The two other clinics were very good, but I just felt that Dr.
» Armani was going to be the right fit for me. The clinic was top notch
» during my surgery and my after care was excellent as well. I am really
» happy with my results, and would like to share them in here with you guys.
» The meds have pretty much stabilized my hair loss for now, and I think they
» have helped improve the over all qaulity of my hair.
»
» I am in here to share my story, and to try and lend some support to the
» other members in here. I do not work for and I am not compensated by the
» Armani clinic in any way.
» Pre HT
»

» 10 days post HT
»
» 3 month post HT
»
» pre and 5 month post HT
»
» 1 year post HT
»
» pre and 1 year post HT

Looks great. Thanks for posting.

This one was a great result!! congrats!!

» This one was a great result!! congrats!!

Thank you g35nightrider, I appreciate your support .:slight_smile:

Wow. What fantastic results. Look like a totally different person! I liked your comment regarding the after care received at the Armani clinic. I was also really happy with the post-op care that I received there. Your hair looks amazing!

:slight_smile:

» Wow. What fantastic results. Look like a totally different person! I liked
» your comment regarding the after care received at the Armani clinic. I was
» also really happy with the post-op care that I received there. Your hair
» looks amazing!
»
» :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot ash-p, I appreciate your kind comments. Just a great experience all around for me. The after care was great, but what made all the difference in the world was the final result.