Matured result 3000 grafts strip, Class V, 2+ yrs - video

» That’s not really a crown shot, it’s a combover shot.

Are yu saying that the result isn’t the best 3000 graft result since months ago. The man looks great! Show me better!

» That’s not really a crown shot, it’s a combover shot.
»
» » Before / After
» »

No Marco. There is a difference. This patient’s hair is untouched in the photos and this is how the patient naturally wears his hair. On behalf of this clinic, I will state that the photo was posted with the highest integrity. The purpose of showing photo results is to show the coverage without manipulating the actual hair.

» » That’s not really a crown shot, it’s a combover shot.

» No Marco. There is a difference. This patient’s hair is untouched in the
» photos and this is how the patient naturally wears his hair. On behalf of
» this clinic, I will state that the photo was posted with the highest
» integrity. The purpose of showing photo results is to show the coverage
» without manipulating the actual hair.

Point taken, and in no way am I questioning the integrity of the clinic. Furthermore, I appreciate that a degree of comb over maybe the best way to style the hair after HT in some circumstances and this may have been chosen by the patient to good effect. As I stated it remains a combover rather than a clear presentation of actual coverage and that is worth noting.

A nice result made even nicer by preserving the donor reserves. Interesting comments on dying the hair pre-op as well.

» » » Great result, I assume his crown is still very bald? There is no way
» » » can cover both the front, top and the crown.
» »
» » Here is a shot of the crown. The patient has good all-around coverage.
» »
» » Before / After
» »

»
» I have a question,you may be able to answer,but maybe not.
»
» How old is the patient,and what made him wait until he’s older to get hair
» transplant - I know the question is a bit personal,so I understand if its
» not answered.
»
» Very good results!

Hi Baldie42,

The patient is about 65 years of age at the moment. After speaking with this patient, I believe that he waited because he didn’t think that he could be satisfied with the results of a procedure. The patient told me that the decision to move forward was made after seeing one of our patients in-person.

h

» » Great result, I assume his crown is still very bald? There is no way
» » can cover both the front, top and the crown.
»
» Here is a shot of the crown. The patient has good all-around coverage.
»
» Before / After
»

Can you provide any “birds eye” view photos of his crown and top areas such as these?

Still waiting.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-27229-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

» Still waiting.
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-27229-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
hey pal,

If your intentions are to prove that Umar is better then u should stop waiting. He’s not even close to cole. He will get many FUE results some day.

» » Still waiting.
» »
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-27229-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
» hey pal,
»
» If your intentions are to prove that Umar is better then u should stop
» waiting. He’s not even close to cole. He will get many FUE results some
» day.

With a proponent such as yourself, I am certain, in the case you are referring to, we will see photographs comparable to these very soon (birds eye view from the top)

With the level of excellence that you insinuate, why in the world would we not?

» » » Still waiting.
» » »
» » »
» »
» » hey pal,
» »
» » If your intentions are to prove that Umar is better then u should stop
» » waiting. He’s not even close to cole. He will get many FUE results
» some
» » day.
»
» With a proponent such as yourself, I am certain, in the case you are
» referring to, we will see photographs comparable to these very soon (birds
» eye view from the top)
»
» With the level of excellence that you insinuate, why in the world would we
» not?
»
ok
»

»
»

Hi,

This patient is on vacation for the next two weeks. He has scheduled a follow-up appointment for the day after he returns home. We will definitely get good crown photos at that time. Please stay tuned…