Looking for YOUR Advise on Repair - Armani shills and patients pls stay out (Hai

Here’s a thought. Next time don’t lock a thread until the poster has a chance to clarify themselves.

posted by HairSite , 09.01.2011, 02:41
mj2003:

As much as I sympathize with your situation, I find it odd that you attribute your present predicament to a hair transplant that happened over 7 years ago.

Even your FUE procedure is almost 2 years old. All this time you were nothing but complimentary about the results. In your own words:

“I honestly wasn’t going to post any photos but I must admit, I’m beyond satisfied with the results. Quite frankly it’s surpassed my expectations.”

And in response to another hair transplant result, you said:

"That’s an immaculate result. I’m almost jealous… I say “almost” because I still think I had one of the best procedures by Dr. Armani

Meanwhile, for nearly 2 years, you continued to gamble with Dutasteride. In your own words:

“Not only did dutasteride fail to “maintain” my hair, but it accelerated my loss. My biggest regret was not using finasteride. Everyday for the past nearly 2 years I told myself “it’s just a shed”. “It will stop any day now, and I will see great regrowth”. “Everyone says shedding is a good sign”. Try doing that for 20 fukcing months!”

Every follicle is like an organ by itself. A lot can happen in 7 years, or even 2 years especially if you overwhelm your body with medications and all kind of products.

It is highly unlikely that the hair transplant caused your hair to fall out. If it did, it would have happened a long time ago already. Instead of blaming the hair transplant, you may want to raise a question to the doctor who put you on Dutasteride. Find out why he thinks it was in your best interest to continue the medication despite the alarming shed.

» Here’s a thought. Next time don’t lock a thread until the poster has a
» chance to clarify themselves.

Yea man this is ridiculous on the part of Hairsite to lock a thread when there’s criticism of some hair transplant doctor. What’s the point of being on this website if stuff gets censored like this. Its unethical and i’m disgusted considering how many patients have suffered through HT with some even committing suicide.

May as well make it a site for hair transplant hacks advertising their trade and forget about any discussion.

» » Here’s a thought. Next time don’t lock a thread until the poster has a
» » chance to clarify themselves.
»
» Yea man this is ridiculous on the part of Hairsite to lock a thread when
» there’s criticism of some hair transplant doctor. What’s the point of
» being on this website if stuff gets censored like this. Its unethical and
» i’m disgusted considering how many patients have suffered through HT with
» some even committing suicide.
»
» May as well make it a site for hair transplant hacks advertising their
» trade and forget about any discussion.

dont be tricked into believing this is a free forum… it’s sponsored by Armani and others (see ads above). It’s definitely not a free forum when it comes to HTs.