Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Looking for advice on Hair Transplant

I am a 26 year old male and have been experiencing thinning of the hair in the front portion of my scalp. When I first noticed the problem I was 22. Since then, I have been using Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment and HSR Hair Substitute Micro Fibers to help cover the balding and thinning areas. I have begun researching the possibility of hair transplant but, am still not too familiar with doctors. Dr. Antonio Armani comes highly recommended. If you’ve had a good experience with Dr. Armani please share what is to be expected. Also, if anyone has the same or similar pattern of balding I am experiencing and have suggestions or insight please feel free to comment.

Is it not worth considering Finasteride for six months or a year before taking the plunge?

» Is it not worth considering Finasteride for six months or a year before
» taking the plunge?

Hello Samuel,

I work for Dr. Armani and the Alvi Armani clinic as Patient Coordinator. I also am a patient of Dr. Armani’s. I have had two procedures with him to transplant my entire head, please take a look at my results and patient website:

It seems you are in the initial stages of your research. It would be a good idea for you to browse different results on this forum and schedule some consultations with some of the doctors and clinics whos results you like best.