Looking for 100% natural shampoo and a conditioner

hi,

im looking for a 100% natural shampoo,and a 100% natural conditioner thats gentle on the scalp and hair,any suggestions?

also has anyone ever used DR BRONNERS products for hair,and if so was it good?

I have had two procedures with Dr. Armani and now work in patient care for him. I personally use his Origenere brand of products after gettign really good feed back from our patients. http://www.origenere.com/

My favorite product is the hair and scalp tonic. After using it for a month my hair is much more dense. I believe it has helped my hair greatly.

ORIGENERE™ OrganoNutrient™ Hair & Scalp Tonic for Thinning Hair is an intense proprietary blend of highly bioactive OrganoNutrients™ to encourage the regeneration process. A unique formula delivers high concentrations of essential nutrients to boost hair and scalp energy, enhancing cellular renewal. A targeted delivery system with an Organic Glyceric Phytocomplex of Humulus Lupulus, Salvia Officinalis and Trigonella Foenum Graecum helps to stimulate cutaneous energy.

Origenere is a great product line. It has definitely helped me with my hairloss and the improvement and quality of my hair.

» hi,
»
» im looking for a 100% natural shampoo,and a 100% natural conditioner thats
» gentle on the scalp and hair,any suggestions?
»
» also has anyone ever used DR BRONNERS products for hair,and if so was it
» good?

» » hi,
» »
» » im looking for a 100% natural shampoo,and a 100% natural conditioner
» thats
» » gentle on the scalp and hair,any suggestions?
» »
» » also has anyone ever used DR BRONNERS products for hair,and if so was
» it
» » good?
»
»
» https://morroccomethod.com/
»
» Pure Earth Hair Wash – Terressentials

Forgot about these:

http://www.nutra-lift.com/product.asp?productid=425074

http://www.prokeratin.com/en/index.html

“The whole Prokeratin® line is a truly 100% all-natural cosmetic line, DEA, MEA & TEA-free, without Sodium Laureth Sulfate and with no synthetic emulsifiers or stabilizers. its state-of-the-art composition incorporates the most valuable natural, skin-friendly, high dermatological tolerance ingredients.”

I’ve checked out the ORIGENERE product line… Ingredients always sounds better when you quote latin names hey lol!! The range is just not very breakthrough, or even impressive.

Lama’s or FNS are way more interesting…and all natural too.

Jacob

Did you get the Pristeen from that strange Alibaba site ? - how were they to deal with ? What price / product size did you get ?

Regards,

» Jacob
»
» Did you get the Pristeen from that strange Alibaba site ? - how were they
» to deal with ? What price / product size did you get ?
»
» Regards,

Directly from the company- dahlkyun at regeron dot com. Very easy to deal with…sometimes it takes awhile to get a response though. There’s only one size that I’m aware of…they have a shampoo and a topical. “Consumer price(excluding shipping & handling): 1)Hair shampoo USD 40/piece; 2)Hair tonic USD 80/piece. At the moment, we don’t have any established method of payment other than a wire transfer.”

The Hair Cycle (www.haircycle.com) line of products are all-natural and physician-formulated. I’m a female, so my hair care needs are likely a little different from many of the forum members, but I regularly use the shampoo and conditioner in the line and have been impressed with both. These products are as gentle to your hair and scalp (and eyes) as baby shampoo but seem to do a much better job of cleansing your hair, and adding shine and body.

Notably absent from Hair Cycle shampoo is sodium lauryl suflate (SLS), the lathering agent found in almost all mainstream shampoos (and what stings your eyes when it runs into them). Sodium laurly (or laureth) sulfate is unnecessary and can actually harm the hair and scalp. SLS was actually first introduced as an engine degeaser :stuck_out_tongue: . Due to the absence of this ingredient, shampooing with Hair Cycle (and without lather) may initially feel strange but it’s safer and cleanses just as effectively without.