London Dec 22 - Private consultations with Dr. Armani

Dr. Armani will be offering private consultations in London December 22nd.

To register:

U.S and Canada: 1-800-365-6220
U.K: +44-203-178-4302 / +44-207-849-6149
Dubai: 971-4-362-4939

email: soquinn@alviarmani.com

Advertising a FUE-only clinic with a photo of a strip HT patient, huh?

» Advertising a FUE-only clinic with a photo of a strip HT patient, huh?

Who said said Dr. Armani is a FUE ONLY clinic?

It’s my understanding that they are currently an FUE-only clinic despite being a strip clinic in the past.

That’s a strip patient in the picture.

» It’s my understanding that they are currently an FUE-only clinic despite
» being a strip clinic in the past.
»
» That’s a strip patient in the picture.

lol good point thanx for spotting this…its amazing what misleading informations gets through, the whole leaflet talks about FUE transplants and they have a picture of a guy with a strip transplant

Hi cal,

May I ask you how have you been able to recongnise it as a picture of a strip patient !

» lol good point thanx for spotting this…its amazing what misleading
» informations gets through, the whole leaflet talks about FUE transplants
» and they have a picture of a guy with a strip transplant

Yep, actually it goes one step beyond and I am not sure if my dislexia has got the better of me. When I read the leaflet it says “non surgical” to discribe FUE. I would expect better from Armani. One might think that if deception is O.K for this then where would it end???

» » lol good point thanx for spotting this…its amazing what misleading
» » informations gets through, the whole leaflet talks about FUE
» transplants
» » and they have a picture of a guy with a strip transplant
»
» Yep, actually it goes one step beyond and I am not sure if my dislexia has
» got the better of me. When I read the leaflet it says “non surgical” to
» discribe FUE. I would expect better from Armani. One might think that if
» deception is O.K for this then where would it end???

good catch. How is that non-surgical? I can overlook the strip pic being used to promote fue but hello, non-surgical ???

So, how exactly are strip results different than FUE results? Last time I checked, the same tools are used to make the recipient sites in both types of procedures. How is this misleading? Results are results, regardless of the extraction method. Y’all are grasping at straws and attempting to create a conspiracy when there aint one. Your time and (misguided) efforts can be spent a little more wisely, no?

The only way Cal could recognize this as a strip is by the fact that this patient has been posted on Armani’s website for a few years now. Although he may like you to believe the contrary, Cal (or any of the other posters on this thread) cannot “see” through the picture to the back of the guy’s head.

» The only way Cal could recognize this as a strip is by the fact that this
» patient has been posted on Armani’s website for a few years now. Although
» he may like you to believe the contrary, Cal (or any of the other posters
» on this thread) cannot “see” through the picture to the back of the guy’s
» head.

Actually, I have met him

» » The only way Cal could recognize this as a strip is by the fact that
» this
» » patient has been posted on Armani’s website for a few years now.
» Although
» » he may like you to believe the contrary, Cal (or any of the other
» posters
» » on this thread) cannot “see” through the picture to the back of the
» guy’s
» » head.
»
» Actually, I have met him

He is that famous !!

jtelecom I had that thought but also it occured to me that may be there is something in the hair style and line that could be an indice of a strip work …happy to know that only the back traces of scars can indicate that…

That same dude has been in multiple Armani ads/website images in the last few years. I’m pretty sure he dates back to before Dr. A was even doing any FUE work at all.

It’s technically false advertising for them to use a strip patient on the ads as if he’s the product of the clinic’s current work.

I wouldn’t be making a big deal out of this except that Armani’s true FUE growth rates are lacking in evidence. (And it’s also an issue with many other FUE doctors right now, to be fair.)

The Armani clinic’s stock excuse is that many of the more recent FUE patients just haven’t had enough time to grow out. But they’ve already been saying that for a couple of years now.

I had 2500 FUE grafts from Alvi Armani clinic. The results are beyond my expectations so far. I am really happy with the choice i made. I spent weeks researching different hair transplant clinics and i ended up at Alvi Armani. After having procedure and seeing the results i can say with utmost confidence that Alvi Armani is definitely the number one HT clinic in the world.

Well, it looks nice that’s sure, and I’m happy for you, but considering the fact that you did not even reach the Norwood III phase…many question marks remain I must say.

» Well, it looks nice that’s sure, and I’m happy for you, but considering the
» fact that you did not even reach the Norwood III phase…many question
» marks remain I must say.

It is a strip patient, i know jeff. However when this pamphlet was released they were offering FUE and Strip so i dont see what it matters if the guy on the front is strip or FUE.