LOL one crybaby to hairsite and

and the thread on hairloss and confidence gets deleted

hairsite you really have to stop caving into one crybaby and deleting threads, I guess you cannot handle anyone , god forbid, disagreeing with someone on a subject

» and the thread on hairloss and confidence gets deleted
»
» hairsite you really have to stop caving into one crybaby and deleting
» threads, I guess you cannot handle anyone , god forbid, disagreeing with
» someone on a subject

It wasn’t deleted. It was moved to the SUPPORT forum.

believe it or not but there’s a lot more than one person on this forum that’s sick of you using it as your own personal online diary to start multiple threads on your opinion which amounts to nothing much but your own view on hairloss.

» believe it or not but there’s a lot more than one person on this forum
» that’s sick of you using it as your own personal online diary to start
» multiple threads on your opinion which amounts to nothing much but your
» own view on hairloss.

Here is a clue for you bozo, dont click if you do not like my posts…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i rarely start stand alone threads like that one in question, the general consensus from guys who responded is that, this forum needs a dose of reality on this exact topic, since most guys are wallowing in self pity, and think that more hair will solve all their problems in life

my previous…hair will not make you a chick magnet thread…was not even started by me, I merely pointed this fact out in another thread. and then came all the whining crybabies, saying that Hangin was wrong and that yes having less hair does ruin your life and make you a loser in business and dating etc

you guys seem to love whining and having pity parties, about how your life and future have been ruined by losing your hair. You get upset when someone points out that this line of reasoning is flawed, and that yes, life does go on with a balding scalp, and can indeed be just as successful or more so. You would rather cry yourself to sleep after looking in the mirror at night

not exactly the most productive attitude. Sorry I hurt you guys feelings by pointing out the truth

yea, okay, I’m wallowing in self pity all the way to a new years eve party while you cry about hairsite deleting posts, lol. stop being so longwinded in your posts, rarely does anybody read past the first 2 lines. ease up on the bottle tonight loser and dont choke the chicken too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

» yea, okay, I’m wallowing in self pity all the way to a new years eve party
» while you cry about hairsite deleting posts, lol. stop being so longwinded
» in your posts, rarely does anybody read past the first 2 lines. ease up on
» the bottle tonight loser and dont choke the chicken too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

have fun getting drunk, i dont choke the chicken like you do, I have a beautiful wife.while you sob yourself to sleep in a drunken stupor. …alone

with a name like jimmyknuckles, doesnt take much to put two and two together, your hand is your best friend, and dating companion,

as for not reading my posts, you save all of them, dont deny it, you are one of the biggest hangin fans on the board

HanginInThere
have fun getting drunk, i dont choke the chicken like you do, I have a beautiful wife.while you sob yourself to sleep in a drunken stupor. …alone
Most men avoid marriage to anyone that claims to be woman while sporting a gargantuous adams apple. Having said that, I wish you and your ladyboy wife many happy endings.

HanginInThere
with a name like jimmyknuckles, doesnt take much to put two and two together, your hand is your best friend, and dating companion,
ahahahahahaha that’s rich. You pick on someone with a nickname like jimmyknuckles, YET you’re on a damn hair-health website with a nickname like HanginInThere, and (here’s the kicker) you insult all future hair treatments. The depths of hypocrisy would make anyone’s brain explode. Luckily you don’t have that problem. So the real question stands: if you’re not hangingin for a legitimate hair treatment than what are you waiting for? For your ladyboy wife to finish his/her last round of surgery?

HanginInThere
as for not reading my posts, you save all of them, dont deny it, you are one of the biggest hangin fans on the board
I admit that I save and document all your posts. I’m working on an unprecedented study detailing the de-evolution of man to his much earlier Proconsul Dryopithecus state. Look for my latest research paper on the National Science Foundation website.

We all are hoping for a baldness cure, we are just all not naive enough to think HM will be here next year, like half the HM board seems to think. I know you are obsessed with ladyboys now, hmmmmm you sure you are not related to brainless on the other board…all of your comments seem to relate to homosexuality of one type or another…:rotfl:

» » and the thread on hairloss and confidence gets deleted
» »
» » hairsite you really have to stop caving into one crybaby and deleting
» » threads, I guess you cannot handle anyone , god forbid, disagreeing
» with
» » someone on a subject
»
» It wasn’t deleted. It was moved to the SUPPORT forum.

Lol, is that humble pie i smell cookin?

» » and the thread on hairloss and confidence gets deleted
» »
» » hairsite you really have to stop caving into one crybaby and deleting
» » threads, I guess you cannot handle anyone , god forbid, disagreeing
» with
» » someone on a subject
»
» It wasn’t deleted. It was moved to the SUPPORT forum.

:smiley: