Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Lipoxidil.com

Has anyone had any success recently ordering products from their website? I thought that I would give the Inflamil a try only to find that it is not available on the order page and I cannot find a link to buy it anywhere on their webiste. That is one, strange website!

» Has anyone had any success recently ordering products from their website? I
» thought that I would give the Inflamil a try only to find that it is not
» available on the order page and I cannot find a link to buy it anywhere on
» their webiste. That is one, strange website!

It’s no longer available. And no…I’m not selling mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Must not work so well, huh?

» Must not work so well, huh?

Ive come across another therapeutic shampoo designed for people with scalp inflammation - let me know if youd like the link.

Regards
Pete

Absolutely! Thanks, Pete.

» Must not work so well, huh?

Actually it works extremely well. Way more positives than negatives on it in these types of forums.

I was told sourcing for one of the ingredients came to a halt. Might have something to do with their FDA problems…

» Absolutely! Thanks, Pete.

http://www.planetblueshop.com/shop_product.cfm/product_id/70

I havent tried it but it maybe good to rotate with another shampoo.

Regards
Pete

Mmmmmm Manuka honey. Wish all the ingreds were listed though.

Here they are:

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Calendula officinalis (organic calendula extract), Centella asiatica (Gotu Cola), Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice).
Other ingredients: Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Manuka honey, *Sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, *Coco betaine, *Cocoglucoside, *Guar gum, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), Citric acid, Sodium hydroxy methylglycinate

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.