Linsay Lohan\'s BALDING boyfriend

she just won most beautiful hottest chick in Maxim. He’s a model. nothing much but nobody posts here anymore and this is the funniest section on the website.

She is a toad. I don’t understand how she got “hottest” - she is nasty.

Is he rich? How can a bald guy like him land a teen queen movie star?

ya jtel ur a good judge of hot…not

» She is a toad. I don’t understand how she got “hottest” - she is nasty.

This guys doesn’t bad at all, he must be at least a norwood 3, it reminds me of Marco’s pics.

His farther had loads of hair,this just adds more evidence that it comes from the morthers side.Callum Best & George Best one of the worlds best football players…

its not uncommon that a bald or balding guy gets hot women. where do you live? and he doesnt even look bad.

despite she s an alcoholic.

» Is he rich? How can a bald guy like him land a teen queen movie star?

he’s losing his hairline but he’s not that bad YET. the shaved thing works for him and ya he’s probably rich, richer than the average guy.

on the website i got this from Lindsay’s friends refer to him as a wanna-be celeb. Maxim claims they get tons of emails from 20 year old boys demanding more lindsay lohan thas why she got picked as most beautiful woman in the world/country/whatever.

to me she looks weak, her and Paris Hilton have been screwed by the same guys which means she probably has the same STD’s as Paris, lol. aside from that and all the coke she supposedly snorts i guess thas right up some guys alley as beautiful. :expressionless:

» His farther had loads of hair,this just adds more evidence that it comes
» from the morthers side.Callum Best & George Best one of the worlds best
» football players…

I was just beginning to think no one knew,who he was.Yes it Callum Best.George Best might of been one of the worlds top footballers,but he died financially broke.Thats what booze does to some people.Whats Callum Best famous for.Getting his photo in the Uk papers mostly,thats all!

» its not uncommon that a bald or balding guy gets hot women. where do you
» live? and he doesnt even look bad.
»
» despite she s an alcoholic.

Yes I agree bald or balding guys do get hot chicks.Just take a walk up a busy high street,and see for yourself.

I have the shaved head look(NW3 thinning).I flirt with women all day at work.I just want there money.I’m in retail of womens clothes.Its all about having confidence.

The truth is the older you get the less serious women take you.They know I only want their money.It was great fun in my twenties,from what I can remember.Younger women read more in to it then.

Shame I’m in a long term relationship,it could be fun,perhaps,who knows!

He is more bald than what the pic shows. Notice the big shiny bald area near the temple. If he grew his hair long, it will show. It doesn’t look too bad because he shaved his head.

Lesson for everyone, don’t grow your hair long. It always looks better with your hair short if you are losing it.

» she just won most beautiful hottest chick in Maxim. He’s a model. nothing
» much but nobody posts here anymore and this is the funniest section on the
» website.
»
»

Does he do drugs too? LOL

» » she just won most beautiful hottest chick in Maxim.

Why?? are they blind?? she doesnt look anything special. i see better looking girls in my local pub!

» » » she just won most beautiful hottest chick in Maxim.
»
» Why?? are they blind?? she doesnt look anything special. i see better
» looking girls in my local pub!

he doesnt care if hes going bald hes dating a movie star.