Life Changing Decision…Looking to get into the business…Please forward

As most of you know me, “Bobman” is world renown for an amazing hair transplant transformation and documentation of the journey. And with so many wonderful people I’ve had the privilege of emailing, talking with over the phone and making time to meet in person, I have come to the decision that I want to get involved in the hair transplant industry.

My goal is to help a clinic gain more business through my experience, as a hair transplant consultant. I want to affiliate myself with the right clinic and create relationships for life.

Please forward to any clinic or doctor getting into the business that wants to put their best foot forward in helping educate and facilitate new clients. Serious inquiries can email me here.

Thank you all for the support.

You are Hasson and Wong’s poster child, I am sure you must have discussed with them already, what’ s the reason for not working for them?

I actually haven’t. I’m just now opening up the doors of opportunities. Thank you for the nice compliment. The fact that I had my work done with H&W would be a no brainer to work for them, but I don’t believe that would hinder my efforts to grow any other high quality clinic’s business as their consultant. Thanks again!

» I actually haven’t. I’m just now opening up the doors of opportunities.
» Thank you for the nice compliment. The fact that I had my work done with
» H&W would be a no brainer to work for them, but I don’t believe that would
» hinder my efforts to grow any other high quality clinic’s business as their
» consultant. Thanks again!

They would be fools not to offer you something before other clinics do.

What kind of work are you in?

» What kind of work are you in?

Sales.

Hey Bobman,

Best of luck to you, I have always admired your result and appreciated your documentation of your journey.

• Pats

» » What kind of work are you in?
»
» Sales.

u got the looks, u got the hair, i bet u can be very charming too :slight_smile: i m sure u will do very well working for anyone,

» » » What kind of work are you in?
» »
» » Sales.
»
» u got the looks, u got the hair, i bet u can be very charming too :slight_smile: i m
» sure u will do very well working for anyone,

Thank you very much. Now let’s get my info to some top docs!

» » » »

Have you tried Bosley? They probably have a good benefits package.

» » » » »
»
» Have you tried Bosley? They probably have a good benefits package.

Bosley…no thanks. I want to work with a “quality” hair transplant clinic that focuses ONLY on HTs. Bosely is strictly HT, but not the caliber I’m after.

» » » » »
»
» Have you tried Bosley? They probably have a good benefits package.

Hey why not? You will probably be very well taken care of working for Bosley. Here’s my take if I were to work in the industry:

Dr. Cole, there has been rumors about his staff turnover so I think I will pass.

Dr. Woods, he is too uptight just based on his rants in the forum, I don’t think I would enjoy working for him.

Dr. Armani, who doesn’t love his hairlines but there is a certain arrogance about his clinic that doesnt sit well with me.

Hasson & Wong, 1 clinic, 2 doctors, 2 egos, who needs that unless you are getting paid twice.

And finally here’s my pick. Dr. Arvind, he seems to be a mellow kind of guy, I think he would make a good boss.

» Hey Bobman,
»
» Best of luck to you, I have always admired your result and appreciated
» your documentation of your journey.
»
» - Pats

Thanks Pats! Just need as much help as I can get!

» » Hey Bobman,
» »
» » Best of luck to you, I have always admired your result and appreciated
» » your documentation of your journey.
» »
» » - Pats
»
» Thanks Pats! Just need as much help as I can get!

Do you really think hair transplant is here to stay? The buzz is with hair multiplication these days, hair transplant is not really the cure most people want.

Hair multiplcation was all the buzz 20 years ago too.

It doesn’t matter how much HM is wanted, it only matters when it actually gets invented.

» I actually haven’t. I’m just now opening up the doors of opportunities.
» Thank you for the nice compliment. The fact that I had my work done with
» H&W would be a no brainer to work for them, but I don’t believe that would
» hinder my efforts to grow any other high quality clinic’s business as their
» consultant. Thanks again!

i think that if you are representing docs, and have fine work, and the docs you are representing didnt do your work. it would look ridiculous

the only way you could be effective is to rep the clinic or doc who did your work

otherwise are you implying that another clinic could get similar results to yours? if they didnt do your work

seems a bit far fetched

its like someone losing weight by the fobi pouch stomach staple, and trying to be a rep for jenny craig, and saying no i didnt lose the weight by jenny craig but that is not important…see how silly that sounds

» i think that if you are representing docs, and have fine work, and the
» docs you are representing didnt do your work. it would look ridiculous
»
» the only way you could be effective is to rep the clinic or doc who did
» your work
»
» otherwise are you implying that another clinic could get similar results
» to yours? if they didnt do your work
»
» seems a bit far fetched
»
» its like someone losing weight by the fobi pouch stomach staple, and
» trying to be a rep for jenny craig, and saying no i didnt lose the weight
» by jenny craig but that is not important…see how silly that
» sounds

I see your point, but my goal would be to find a clinic or doctor that wants to or already does the kind of work that I’ve had the privilege of getting. I think it’s silly to think Dr.Hasson and Dr.Wong are the ONLY doctors able to get the results they do. I mean, many doctors are very talented but lazy or just don’t have their business set up to see just what they could offer people. And if some of these doctors would get over themselves and be open to learn from other amazing doctors like Hasson & Wong…not just techniques but the whole way in which they operate their business, I think we would see a major paradigm shift in the industry. The rule has always been…90% of the sales are made by 10% of the salesmen. In this case, it’s clinics that produce outstanding results. My goal is to help that new clinic or doctor (or even established clinic or doc) recognize their hidden potential and help as many people as possible.

» » i think that if you are representing docs, and have fine work, and the
» » docs you are representing didnt do your work. it would look ridiculous
» »
» » the only way you could be effective is to rep the clinic or doc who did
» » your work
» »
» » otherwise are you implying that another clinic could get similar
» results
» » to yours? if they didnt do your work
» »
» » seems a bit far fetched
» »
» » its like someone losing weight by the fobi pouch stomach staple, and
» » trying to be a rep for jenny craig, and saying no i didnt lose the
» weight
» » by jenny craig but that is not important…see how silly that
» » sounds
»
» I see your point, but my goal would be to find a clinic or doctor that
» wants to or already does the kind of work that I’ve had the privilege of
» getting. I think it’s silly to think Dr.Hasson and Dr.Wong are the ONLY
» doctors able to get the results they do. I mean, many doctors are very
» talented but lazy or just don’t have their business set up to see just what
» they could offer people. And if some of these doctors would get over
» themselves and be open to learn from other amazing doctors like Hasson &
» Wong…not just techniques but the whole way in which they operate their
» business, I think we would see a major paradigm shift in the industry. The
» rule has always been…90% of the sales are made by 10% of the salesmen. In
» this case, it’s clinics that produce outstanding results. My goal is to
» help that new clinic or doctor (or even established clinic or doc)
» recognize their hidden potential and help as many people as possible.

i understand what you are saying but I still think that in such an industry with doc artistic skills being crucial, i would find a clinic questionable for simply using a rep whose work was not done by that clinic

I would think if your work was done by ABC clinic why are you representing another clinic

this is precisely the problem of so many clinics, the pics are photoshopped or done with bad lighting…ie misrepresenting the results that clinic is capable of or that doc is capable of. and these results WERE PERFERRORMED by that actual clinic or doctor…to actually go out and intentionally use someones results who the person admits he did not get his work done by that clinic well i think that would be absurd

imho

I would have to agree with Hanging.

I would think it absurd if I went to a potential clinic / doc to undertake surgery and the rep singing the praises of that clinic had their work done elsewhere.

Imagine here, if a doctor posted results from another clinic and simply said “this is the sort of work we can do” - you would think yeah right and give that clinic a miss.

Clinics themselves I am sure would want their consultants / poster boys to have had their work undertaken by their clinic if they are to have any form of credibility.

I think the only option for you would be to market the clinic that did your surgery.

Maxwell.

HanginInThere: My intention isn’t to fool anyone. I had my work done by H&W…no question. “Why” then do I not work for them? I would simply state that H&W already have a full staff and follow up with…let me show you some “Results” of this clinic or doctor “whomever”. Even as to go as far as to set up meetings between patients, myself and potential clients. All I can do is show OUR results and make sure that the clinic I represent has stellar results or more so than mine. It’s not hard to sell someone when it’s the results you’re selling. In that way, I’m not selling anyone…I’m simply showing what WE do.

Maxwell1: I would not affiliate myself with any doctor or clinic that cannot or will not take it to the level or beyond of which I have had the privilege of getting. That said, stating “this is the sort of work we can do”, isn’t even EVER gonna be said. “THIS IS THE KIND OF RESULTS WE OFFER”, and then have them meet or come in to meet with our patients. With all due respect, I can see where you’re coming from…but I have to disagree with the limits of only serving the clinic from which I had my work done by. I believe that there are Doctors out there that will be producing even BETTER results than what I’ve gotten. It’s just a matter of finding them. They’re out there…the next level is out there…and I’m the guy that will help them grow their business and their personal patient relationships to a whole new level.