Let\'s discuss....what do we do if its bad news?

1. kill ourself

2. shave our head

3. get a wig

4. get a transplant

5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness

we do have to prepare!

so to sum it up…what do we do if its good news?

1. celebrate…invite all friends and tell them “hey, HM is around the corner!” :wink:

2. go <> a chick.

3. if you dont find a chick coz of your lack of hair…just tell them “hey, HM is around the corner!” , so they know you will have hair soon. :wink:

4. storm intercytex headquarter and tell them with a gun on their head to make HM on you. :wink:

5. just relax and be happy.

hehe…

» 1. kill ourself
»
» 2. shave our head
»
» 3. get a wig
»
» 4. get a transplant
»
» 5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness
»

For you, in any case, please choose #1.

» » 1. kill ourself
» »
» » 2. shave our head
» »
» » 3. get a wig
» »
» » 4. get a transplant
» »
» » 5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness
» »
»
» For you, in any case, please choose #1.

Number 4 is my choice.

Please do not under any circumstances buy a wig. You’re going to regret it big time.

PS
If you have enough money to start up a biotechnology company you shouldn’t worry about hair loss. You are probably hanging put with some hot chick already;-)

» » 1. kill ourself
» »
» » 2. shave our head
» »
» » 3. get a wig
» »
» » 4. get a transplant
» »
» » 5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness
» »
»
» For you, in any case, please choose #1.

let me wait for this until i meet you…because then its really time for it.

you know what a paradox is? i know you sometimes look in the mirror and yet you post here and dont have killed yourself.

do you know what chicks do after you have fucked them? #1 … oh wait , that doesnt happen.

» PS
» If you have enough money to start up a biotechnology company you shouldn’t
» worry about hair loss. You are probably hanging put with some hot chick
» already;-)

hey, where you know from what im doing all the time? are you possibly from CIA? then you probably even know what intercytex results are…tell us!

» » » 1. kill ourself
» » »
» » » 2. shave our head
» » »
» » » 3. get a wig
» » »
» » » 4. get a transplant
» » »
» » » 5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness
» » »
» »
» » For you, in any case, please choose #1.
»
» let me wait for this until i meet you…because then its really time for
» it.
»
» you know what a paradox is? i know you sometimes look in the mirror and
» yet you post here and dont have killed yourself.
»
» do you know what chicks do after you have fucked them? #1 … oh wait ,
» that doesnt happen.

If there will be bad news,I´m gonna kill myself.

» » » » 1. kill ourself
» » » »
» » » » 2. shave our head
» » » »
» » » » 3. get a wig
» » » »
» » » » 4. get a transplant
» » » »
» » » » 5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness
» » » »
» » »
» » » For you, in any case, please choose #1.
» »

None of the above? I’ll wait to see what Follica can do.

» » » » 1. kill ourself
» » » »
» » » » 2. shave our head
» » » »
» » » » 3. get a wig
» » » »
» » » » 4. get a transplant
» » » »
» » » » 5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness
» » » »
» » »
» » » For you, in any case, please choose #1.
» »
» » let me wait for this until i meet you…because then its really time
» for
» » it.
» »
» » you know what a paradox is? i know you sometimes look in the mirror and
» » yet you post here and dont have killed yourself.
» »
» » do you know what chicks do after you have fucked them? #1 … oh wait ,
» » that doesnt happen.
»
» If there will be bad news,I´m gonna kill myself.

go see a psychologist… and if you are out of shape, work on your body ,not the hair on your head which you have very little control over…

helpme007:

1. kill ourself

2. shave our head

3. get a wig

4. get a transplant

5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness

we do have to prepare!

so to sum it up…what do we do if its good news?

1. celebrate…invite all friends and tell them “hey, HM is around the corner!”

2. go <> a chick.

3. if you dont find a chick coz of your lack of hair…just tell them “hey, HM is around the corner!” , so they know you will have hair soon.

4. storm intercytex headquarter and tell them with a gun on their head to make HM on you.

5. just relax and be happy.

hehe…

dear lord. no comment.

It all depends on what you meant by bad news. What do you expect ? A cure?

there will be certainly bad news, there is nothing more to expect

» It all depends on what you meant by bad news. What do you expect ? A cure?

Good question. I am starting to feel that we may be setting ourselves up for a big disappointment if we expect too much out of this. The comment about whether growing terminal or vellus hair concerns me.

» » It all depends on what you meant by bad news. What do you expect ? A
» cure?
»
» Good question. I am starting to feel that we may be setting ourselves up
» for a big disappointment if we expect too much out of this. The comment
» about whether growing terminal or vellus hair concerns me.]]

it will take years to find, even the most important question that is, is the new hair DHT resistant

they have no way of knowing that without observing successful patients for years

There you go again, Hangin.

I call bullsh*t on that assertion. I say you can’t base that on anything.

Can you produce me one single plausible argument for why you are correct about that?

Can you tell me why the researchers couldn’t possibly know the answer to this until the first batch of commerical patients has already had years of real-world life behind them in another 5-10 years?

Can you paint me an oil portrait of why ICX would have chosen to piss away zillions of dollars on a HM effor that would obviously be a huge commerical disappointment, and developed a method of cellular therapy EXPRESSLY TO FIX THIS PARTICULAR PROBLEM, but then pressed onwards to market a precedure without actually seeing if it works? Even when this issue could have been checked in the earliest stages of testing?

Can you produce for me just ONE argument, that makes sense, and is NOT essentially an example of: “It hasn’t been done in the past, so therefore it’s logical to argue that it probably won’t work and everyone is most likely wrong”?

» There you go again, Hangin.
»
» I call bullsh*t on that assertion. I say you can’t base that on anything.
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Can you produce me one single plausible argument for why you are correct
» about that?
»
» Can you tell me why the researchers couldn’t possibly know the answer to
» this until the first batch of commerical patients has already had years of
» real-world life behind them in another 5-10 years?
»
» Can you paint me an oil portrait of why ICX would have chosen to piss away
» zillions of dollars on a HM effor that would obviously be a huge commerical
» disappointment, and developed a method of cellular therapy EXPRESSLY TO FIX
» THIS PARTICULAR PROBLEM, but then pressed onwards to market a precedure
» without actually seeing if it works? Even when this issue could have been
» checked in the earliest stages of testing?
»
»
» Can you produce for me just ONE argument, that makes sense, and is NOT
» essentially an example of: “It hasn’t been done in the past, so therefore
» it’s logical to argue that it probably won’t work and everyone is most
» likely wrong”?]

you are telling us that they have already successful patients in the real world for 5 to 10 years…when they are only halfway finished with their trials?

that is preposterous.
who are these patients where are their pics

how can they have successful patients when the product is not even commercially available

are you speaking of the test subjects?? your whole argument is so ridiculous it is laughable

» 1. kill ourself
»
» 2. shave our head
»
» 3. get a wig
»
» 4. get a transplant
»
» 5. found an own biotechnology company to find a cure for baldness
»
»
» we do have to prepare!
»
»
» so to sum it up…what do we do if its good news?
»
» 1. celebrate…invite all friends and tell them “hey, HM is around the
» corner!” :wink:
»
» 2. go <> a chick.
»
» 3. if you dont find a chick coz of your lack of hair…just tell them
» “hey, HM is around the corner!” , so they know you will have hair soon.
» :wink:
»
» 4. storm intercytex headquarter and tell them with a gun on their head to
» make HM on you. :wink:
»
» 5. just relax and be happy.
»
»
» hehe…

Already doing number 2,so <> off with your stupid questions,coz I look a right hard bast*** now - hehe…

» » There you go again, Hangin.
» »
» » I call bullsh*t on that assertion. I say you can’t base that on
» anything.
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» » Can you produce me one single plausible argument for why you are
» correct
» » about that?
» »
» » Can you tell me why the researchers couldn’t possibly know the answer
» to
» » this until the first batch of commerical patients has already had years
» of
» » real-world life behind them in another 5-10 years?
» »
» » Can you paint me an oil portrait of why ICX would have chosen to piss
» away
» » zillions of dollars on a HM effor that would obviously be a huge
» commerical
» » disappointment, and developed a method of cellular therapy EXPRESSLY TO
» FIX
» » THIS PARTICULAR PROBLEM, but then pressed onwards to market a precedure
» » without actually seeing if it works? Even when this issue could have
» been
» » checked in the earliest stages of testing?
» »
» »
» » Can you produce for me just ONE argument, that makes sense, and is NOT
» » essentially an example of: “It hasn’t been done in the past, so
» therefore
» » it’s logical to argue that it probably won’t work and everyone is most
» » likely wrong”?]
»
»
» you are telling us that they have already successful patients in the real
» world for 5 to 10 years…when they are only halfway finished
» with their trials?
»
» that is preposterous.
» who are these patients where are their pics
»
» how can they have successful patients when the product is not even
» commercially available
»
» are you speaking of the test subjects?? your whole argument is so
» ridiculous it is laughable

He has as much, if not more proof that the hairs are DHT resistant that you have to prove they are not DHT resistant.

All you are basing your statement on is an assumption that the hairs aren’t/wont be DHT resistant, prove to me that they aren’t! wheres your evidence?

As it was pointed out to me recently (not sure if it was on this site, can’t be bothered to check) some of the trialists’ had the procedure a number of years ago (IIRC five/six years ago) and the hairs regrown have survived thus far.

I would call anyone that has grown at least 1 hair and maintained it for six years “successful in the real world” and TRC doesn’t have to immediately commercially available for it to be successfully able to grow DHT resistant hair.

I know your probably going to ask for proof or pictures but I don’t see how you can tell if hairs are DHT resistant from looking at a photograph?
I would take Intercytex word as proof enough at the moment, until they release any more information.
It is proof enough for me that they are confident enough to be continuing with trials.

I don’t think you are in the position to call anyones claims “laughable or ridiculous” when all you are basing your claims on assumptions/guesses.

No offense but Cal is right, reading some of your previous posts you do seem to have outlook that if it hasn’t worked in the past, it will not possibly work in the future, at all!
Before you say that I’m being overly optimistic, I’m not, I just try and base what I say on on written evidence readily available and the overwhelming inevitability that technology/science will and does progressively advance. I also don’t try and push my theories as a factual statement.

I’m not trying to start a ‘keyboard war’ with you and waste peoples time like you do with rev and others by creating irrelevant posts while you argue.
I’m looking for an intelligent conversation.
Even If you disagree with me, a friendly debate is welcome.
If you respond with any childishness your post will not be acknowledged by me.
I realize my post may seem a little arrogant, but that is not my intention and I apologize if thats how I come across,

To the original poster of this thread, sorry for the thread-jack…

If its good news, I would look forward to the progression of the remainder of the trial and possibility of commercialization within a few years.
If its exceptionally good news I.E they are starting phase III with small scale commercialization I would be looking into buying my train ticket to Manchester. :stuck_out_tongue: :lookaround:

If its bad new, I.e the are scrapping TRC, I would start looking more into other companies such Follica or Aderans etc and putting my hopes onto them, theres always Neosh101, Asc-j9 (sp) and other non HM treatments possibly on the horizon.
I would also consider the inevitable fact that I one day may be bald and face up to the possibility that I may need to shave my head (although that may be a fair few years away as at the moment my loss is only very slight and only really noticeable to me).
If it is just a setback I don’t think I would be too bothered, It just may mean a longer wait.

On another note,

Am I right in thinking that your natural hair doesn’t become sensitive to DHT until It increases to a certain level after puberty?
If this is the case then it is possible that hair grown by TRC would be DHT resistant as it would be susceptible to the the level of DHT currently in your body (unless one is on the likes of Finasteride) and would start to miniaturize immediately and not last a number of years.
Does this sound plausible to any body?
Theres also the possibility of the hairs native dermal papilla taking on the characteristics of the cultured dermal papilla and therefore acting like the non MPB hairs on the back of the head and possibly not having DHT receptors at all!
What are peoples thoughts?

Of course, the definition of what constitutes “bad news” varies widely. For a young guy in his early 20s who feels he needs to totally vanquish any/all evidence of loss completely in order to get back on the same level as his NW0 peers who’ve never lost any hair in the first place, the bar may be pretty low for a “bad news” designation.

For older guys who would be happy to turn the clock back to just some fairly decent uniformity of coverage to even out the thin spots, maybe there’s a better chance for “good news.”

I think Hanging has a point. We simply don’t know. I don’t think even the manufacturer of Propecia or Rogaine cared whether the new hair is DHT resistant or not when they did their trials. All they want is to meet FDA requirements , I doubt FDA says it must be DHT resistant before they can sell to the public.

“I don’t think even the manufacturer of Propecia or Rogaine cared whether the new hair is DHT resistant or not when they did their trials.”

Of course they did not care because they KNEW that the regrown hair would not be resistant to DHT. Both of these treatments work by reversing the effects of minaturization caused by DHT. They do not magically cause those minaturized hairs to become DHT-resistant. Your assertion is meaningless.