Let\'s ban discussions on non-shampoo theory on HM forum

Hello,

even if the non-shampoo theory worked (not in my case at all) it has nothing to do with HM.

But lately half the message are about it. I think it doesn´t make any sense at all.

Or maybe it makes sense and we can also discuss monetary theory which is a rather important subject for our wallet.

So, let’s drop the subject in the HM forum and let’s just talk about HM.
Or we can change the name of the forum and call it: HM & non-shampoo.

» Hello,
»
» even if the non-shampoo theory worked (not in my case at all) it has
» nothing to do with HM.
»
» But lately half the message are about it. I think it doesn´t make any
» sense at all.
»
» Or maybe it makes sense and we can also discuss monetary theory which is a
» rather important subject for our wallet.
»
» So, let’s drop the subject in the HM forum and let’s just talk about HM.
» Or we can change the name of the forum and call it: HM & non-shampoo.

To all concerned…
Any non-shampoo talk in other categories IS NOT initiated by the no-shampoo members but we do respond when other members comment on the no-shampoo theory but expect the no-shampoo guys to allow it to go unchallenged.

The King

» nothing to do with HM.
forum and call it: HM & non-shampoo.

actually the word shampoo has an ‘h’ and an ‘m’ indisde, IMO it is highly related to hm and ought to be discussed here. sHaMpoo …hmmmm …hm ???

» » even if the non-shampoo theory worked (not in my case at all) it has
» » nothing to do with HM.
» forum and call it: HM & non-shampoo.
»
» actually the word shampoo has an ‘h’ and an ‘m’ indisde, IMO it is highly
» related to hm and ought to be discussed here. sHaMpoo …hmmmm …hm
» ???!!?
LOL! I see your point. You might be completely right.

Maybe widows is also right. Let’s stop talking about shampoo here.
The topicals forum is a good place for this (though non-shampoo would be more an anti-topical).

No bugler, widowspeak is not right! :no:

All non-shampoo talks have been initiated by the no-shampoo fans and not by the original members of hairsite. This forum had nothing to do with the new hot topic “no-shampooing”! The Hairsite (website) was devoted to HM - HT - and topicals.

This site was devoted in science and research and not in blind beliefs and fanaticism.

» Hello,
»
» nothing to do with HM.
»
» But lately half the message are about it. I think it doesn´t make any
» sense at all.
»
» Or maybe it makes sense and we can also discuss monetary theory which is a
» rather important subject for our wallet.
»
» Or we can change the name of the forum and call it: HM & non-shampoo.

I couldn’t agree more Bugler and I also agree with Widowspeak. Quit posting your nonsense garbage in the HM section and maybe this wouldn’t bother you so much.

Bugler, do you think we are idiots or something. The more you post about the nonshampoo subject in the HM section, the more annoyed other people are going to get. As Widowspeak says we then have to respond to it but it’s started by you people in a attempt to make us look like the bad one. Now I am patiently waiting for David to get these categories separated. I have no intention of talking about this subject in a Hair Multiplication & Research area like you do Bugler because it doesn’t belong here. Now knock it off with your garbage Bugler and wait for David to get the categories straight. I am sure it won’t be long and once it does you won’t have to respond to this talk which I know you don’t like doing. (Yeah right!!).