Laser Regrowth Treatment, Anyone?

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody here has already tried laser regrowth treatment? Like this one: http://www.newgenerationhair.com.au/

I am willing to take my chance in this treatment because I have been bald for almost 8 years of my life.:frowning:

I also have tried to many products in the market, nothing have ever worked for me. I guess I am not lucky like the others.

So if anyone here, gets to know a thing about laser regrowth, please let me know. It’ll be a great help. I am desperate, please help me getaway with this hair loss problem.

Thanks,

Vic

Hi “HairLoss”

Have you ever considered a Hair Transplant surgery ?

» Hi,
»
» I was wondering if anybody here has already tried laser regrowth
» treatment? Like this one:
» http://www.newgenerationhair.com.au/
»
» I am willing to take my chance in this treatment because I have been bald
» for almost 8 years of my life.:frowning:
»
» I also have tried to many products in the market, nothing have ever worked
» for me. I guess I am not lucky like the others.
»
» So if anyone here, gets to know a thing about laser regrowth, please let
» me know. It’ll be a great help. I am desperate, please help me getaway with
» this hair loss problem.
»
» Thanks,
»
»
» Vic

Hi HairLoss,

There were a couple of people on hairsite who wanted to go down this road (2-3 months ago???), but I haven’t noticed any posts from them since.

However, take a look at this link (don’t know if appropriate to mention another hl website, so please don’t hesitate to remove link :wink: ):
http://regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=22047

Regards,

LL.

you are lucky but these things in the market as I have got experience do not work and it is only for wasting money I spent lots…:wink:

» Hi “HairLoss”
»
» Have you ever considered a Hair Transplant surgery ?

No I think that these all things are just Fraud u cant do anything against nature.

Components of EHR Softwares | EMR

I have used some Laser hair therapy, and it has helped me. However,I definitely recommend looking into a hair transplant in conjunction with rogaine, propecia, laser, etc.

I researched this treatment pretty extensively and found it to be not that helpfull at all. Persoanlly I do not believe in it.

» I also have tried to many products in the market, nothing have ever worked
» for me. I guess I am not lucky like the others. cheap pandora charms sale ed hardy bottoms

This is a definitely interesting topic. I hope everyone who tried it chimes in with their results.

This laser treatment was displayed at the American Academy of Dermatology last month. You might want to check it out.

I cannot vouch for it as I have not tried it.

Friend, do not get worried, If you can come to sri lanka , I stop your hair loss and regrow your hair . I give you KESHAMULATHARALAYA five bottles free of cost. you apply it to head. after one month , you can see stopping hair loss and after six month with applying this herbal liquid on to your bald head, you can see regrowing hair well. So if you can come to sri lanka , you have no cost for this medicine or if you have known people , friends in sri lanka, tell them to contact me , I will give this herbal liquid bottles with no cost [free]. This is a great invention in medicine. my email---- gherbalproducts@gmail.com