Jotronic Resigns from Hasson & Wong

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by marco[/postedby]
Now there’s a surprise! I really need to address Rahal’s comments on the problems he caused me soon :slight_smile: …[/quote]

Good to see you’re alive and kicking Marco, welcome back :slight_smile:

Hope a former repair patient like Jotronic can take another look at your case and get you back on track.

Hey marco, how are you doing? Good to see your post. How is your situation?

(My former handle was “KO”)

At the end of the day, people have to realize that all these hair transplant clinic reps are in the business of selling you hair transplants. They are paid by their clinics to post on here and promote the clinic they work at and any advice/information they provide should be taken with that context in mind.

I am amazed at some of the comments, is it really a big deal to change jobs in the hair transplant business?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by LIG[/postedby]
I am amazed at some of the comments, is it really a big deal to change jobs in the hair transplant business?[/quote]

Yup, in this case it really is a big deal, Hasson & Wong are one of the premier Strip Hair Transplant clinics in the world and Jotronic has been very well known in the industry as a very credible and high profile representative for them over a period of more than 10 years.

So Joe Tillman has not just been your average HT representative.