John Edwards

Recently it was disclosed that presidential candidate John Edwards (nicknamed “The Breck Girl” by Republicans when he was first elected president), paid $400 a pop for two haircuts, for a total of $800, while on the campaign trail. Apparently he had his wife’s hairdresser traveling with the campaign, and scheduled special haircut appointments with this “professional”, rather than patronizing cheaper barbers in the different locales where he’d been campaigning, in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, etc.

Personally, I was a strong supporter of John Edwards UNTIL this came out. It’s usually not like me, either, to ditch a candidate I really believe in for something this trivial.

I still like John Edwards, and still support him, but this has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

After all, he’s a candidate who is making his whole presidential campaign “pitch” as being in favor of the “little man” – the “have nots” (of which neither he and I are a part, but that’s a different story – I believe you can have money and still credibly support the needy and the left-out).

However, I am not a believer in hypocrisy. If this guy really is so economically liberal, he shouldn’t be paying $400 for a haircut.

He may have beautiful hair for a 50 year-old (I’ve seen it up close several times)… but this is ridiculous, and kind of a slap in the face to those of us who are LOSING THEIR HAIR!!!

So, I say, John Edwards – DON’T BE A DUMBASS!!! Get your hair cut at the cheapest of cheap barbers, pay what “Joe Dirt” would pay – pay $5 for your haircuts, and don’t worry about every little strand looking perfect and luxurious!

America DOES NOT WANT the “Breck Girl” as president, and if that’s the way you see yourself, then we won’t vote for you!!!

mmmmkay?!

» Recently it was disclosed that presidential candidate John Edwards
» (nicknamed “The Breck Girl” by Republicans when he was first elected
» president),

First elected president of what? Airheads for America? :lol2:

No, that’s the Bush monkey.
; )

» » Recently it was disclosed that presidential candidate John Edwards
» » (nicknamed “The Breck Girl” by Republicans when he was first elected
» » president),
»
» First elected president of what? Airheads for America? :lol2: