Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

It works!

hello guys, I have tried for months an handmade topical solution by italian doctor that has defintely won the battle against hairloss.
after first month nomore hair felt down and after 3 months all hairs have become stronger, a lot of clients have had big regrow, it didnt happene to me but anyway I was and I am very satisfied with my result.

Details please…

» Details please…

its a mix of well known componets prepeared by the doctor, but the % is not allowed to know.
With lotions he gives pills and shampoo; in pills there are vitamins and a complex of ingredients.
I have personally seen several pictures (hundreds) of patients that have had back their hair following this cure monh by month
Just I can say that in my family everyone is bald and Im not becouse started to use this ure some years ago when I started to loose hair on temples, today Im sure that if I stil have almost al my hair its becouse of this lotion.
ryger1@libero.it

No offense, but posts like this are usually just spamming for a product.

If you can post some patient results or some more information then we might get more interested.

» No offense, but posts like this are usually just spamming for a product.
»
» If you can post some patient results or some more information then we
» might get more interested.

its true its a business idea, just only mine for the moment, to sell this products…just becouse of it worked and I have seen a lot of nice results looking at the pcitures of patients

I would have to agree with others expressing great skepticism. Unless a product is patent pending, then there is no need to be discrete about the ingredients or methods. If a product was patent pending and you were part of the experimental group, you would have signed a confidentiality agreement prohibiting you from speaking about the product. That leaves 2 possibilities: 1) you have no product that can regrow or address hair loss in a substantive manner; or, 2) you do have a product, but it is not available for the market and you are breaching the confidentiality typical of products in test phase.

» » No offense, but posts like this are usually just spamming for a product.
»
» »
» » If you can post some patient results or some more information then we
» » might get more interested.
»
» its true its a business idea, just only mine for the moment, to sell this
» products…just becouse of it worked and I have seen a lot of nice results
» looking at the pcitures of patients

I am very skeptical. Lets see someone who is totally bald and go to a full head of hair. Pick someone off of any street. That is a cure. This seems bogus IMO.

There are few NW5+ on this board…OP should send a trusted member this stuff for free…and if it works out then i’m sure he’ll be making millions very soon.

Ok Guys, I’m Italian as well. I am an active poster on some italian forums and so I can confirm that what ryger is saying it’s true.

There’s no patent pending, no studies to release new products. There’s simply a doctor who has undestood something and is keeping it secret just to make profit from it (the typical italian style of which I am not proud of…)
The doctor is making big money out of this thing. The yearly cost of this treatment is more than 1000 euros. And there are no miracles: just good results.

If it works then there should be no problem coming up with proof. Multiple cases.

» If it works then there should be no problem coming up with proof. Multiple
» cases.

I am not his patient so I can’t show any proof. And honestly I’ve never seen them. But it is known on various forums that his treatments have something more in term of results. There have been reports of different users over time. But I guess that this mystery is due to the fact that maybe it’s not that legal giving a patient a cure without informing him about what he is going to ingest.

It would be wonderful if Rygers could post us his pre and post picture.

Anyway I don’t think it’s a big deal. We are not talking about the silver bullet against aga. It’s just a treatment about which it would be good to know something more, but we never will. Then, despite the fact I live in Italy, I am not taking into consideration this chance. I think that the pros don’t outweights the cons (travel, fees, drugs and, why not, sides).

ok can someone post pictures or something.

there’s no point dangling the carrot in mid air without details about who this doctor is and where is the website/product.

he’s famous on all italian boards? can we have some guy who used it invited over to this board to give us some testimonials with picture.

help us out you italian stallions.

so was there anything to this? or just another bs post?

» so was there anything to this? or just another bs post?

IT’S A SCAAM!!

I contacted him on his email address and he’s asking money for this cure…how typical :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello all, thank you for the useful tips :expressionless:
I have being using “myhairway” method for 5 months now with great results :slight_smile:
Hair loss has stopped and I can see overall hair density increasing. I also saw significant regrowth in my frontal temple area where hair was receding.
Good luck and please let all know when you see results so others can try them too

» Hello all, thank you for the useful tips :expressionless:
» I have being using “myhairway” method for 5 months now with great results
» :slight_smile:
» Hair loss has stopped and I can see overall hair density increasing. I
» also saw significant regrowth in my frontal temple area where hair was
» receding.
» Good luck and please let all know when you see results so others can try
» them too

can we see some before and after pictures please.

sounds like a bunch of hype.

» » Hello all, thank you for the useful tips :expressionless:
» » I have being using “myhairway” method for 5 months now with great
» results
» » :slight_smile:
» » Hair loss has stopped and I can see overall hair density increasing. I
» » also saw significant regrowth in my frontal temple area where hair was
» » receding.
» » Good luck and please let all know when you see results so others can
» try
» » them too
»
» can we see some before and after pictures please.
»
» sounds like a bunch of hype.

Without fotos it didnt happen AND

1000 Dollars per year for the rest of your life ?

Well a HT would be much cheaper :slight_smile:

Sc@@@@@@@@m big time

BTW Italian guys we will kick your as*ses during Soccer World CHampionship thats for sure ^^

Hey ryger74, can you plz go and f u c k yourself?

» Hey ryger74, can you plz go and f u c k yourself?

You mean can he go fukc himself “again”.

Oxford Dictionary Definition of Shill:

Shill- One who attempts to con others via disguising themselves as innocent and neutral bystanders. Shills are historically known for fukcing themselves using any instruments available, i.e. pens, fingers, cucumbers, and/or assistance from their siblings. Most common places for shills to linger about are internet forums and frau_dulent websites. The best method of ridding a shill when spotting them online is disclosing them to the public, and in person stomping a shill out with the heel of Timberland boots is highly effective. Normally this will disfigure their face and paralyze their fingers preventing them from shilling again.

Resource: http://www.oxforddictionary/shilldefined_0027592.com