It\'s saturday night and I\'m bald!

I’m back folks!!! Another saturday night without hair or women. Anywy on a positive note, at least we have seen a photo of and actual HM procedure that looks successful. Now i have a bit of hope that HM will be here within 5 yrs

» I’m back folks!!! Another saturday night without hair or women. Anywy on a
» positive note, at least we have seen a photo of and actual HM procedure
» that looks successful. Now i have a bit of hope that HM will be here
» within 5 yrs

I know lots of guys with full heads of hair who also are lonely on saturday nights. So don’t limit yourself, you can date women anyway. It’s a fact.
I’m a NW2-3 and always get a date if I want, but I’ve been there too. Depression might be more limitating than hair loss.

You’d better go and buy new clothes, shave(your face), sunbathe, and keep a smile on you’re face. And start with any girl, even if you don’t like her, just to warm up a little bit and practice(don’t care about her, girls do worse things with us).

And this is my advice!!! Cheer up!!:wink:

» » I’m back folks!!! Another saturday night without hair or women. Anywy on
» a
» » positive note, at least we have seen a photo of and actual HM procedure
» » that looks successful. Now i have a bit of hope that HM will be here
» » within 5 yrs
»
» I know lots of guys with full heads of hair who also are lonely on
» saturday nights. So don’t limit yourself, you can date women anyway. It’s
» a fact.
» I’m a NW2-3 and always get a date if I want, but I’ve been there too.
» Depression might be more limitating than hair loss.
»
» You’d better go and buy new clothes, shave(your face), sunbathe, and keep
» a smile on you’re face. And start with any girl, even if you don’t like
» her, just to warm up a little bit and practice(don’t care about her, girls
» do worse things with us).
»
»
» And this is my advice!!! Cheer up!!:wink:

this is true…girls do worse things with us. i think girls are assholes. :smiley: they always say men are assholes but they are themself.

so dont worry. do whatever you want and dont care about the girl. just think…she would the same with you, too.

hairyoudoing:

You must be new to this forum? Alecbaldone has been making posts like this for years - weekends, holidays, etc.

OK guys, I appreciate the great advice and point taken. Next saturday night I vow to go out on the town and pick up anything. I need to get that confidence builder. hahhaha. ALEC

If you are all alone just because you are bald then you only have yourself to blame.

I bet HM will come out,people will regrow a full head of hair yet some of these people will STILL be all alone & miserable.I bet they will find some other factor in their life that will prevent them from making something of themselves.

» If you are all alone just because you are bald then you only have yourself
» to blame.
»
» I bet HM will come out,people will regrow a full head of hair yet some of
» these people will STILL be all alone & miserable.I bet they will find some
» other factor in their life that will prevent them from making something of
» themselves.

I totally agree with this comment!

yeah sounds so true. Maybe they should have been trying to invent a pill of confidence instead :slight_smile:

It’s O.K for you guys. When you are bald you are already dead. No one will ever like you again. It’s over and done with. The executioner has been and gone.

I am not bald yet. I am loosing my hair quickly. I am on death row just waiting for the executioner. That is a very anxious time. I am just saying goodgye to all the good times. Preparing myself for the life afterwards. Not long to go now and I may be joining you on the other side.

:expressionless: :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue: :frowning:

» If you are all alone just because you are bald then you only have yourself
» to blame.
»
» I bet HM will come out,people will regrow a full head of hair yet some of
» these people will STILL be all alone & miserable.I bet they will find some
» other factor in their life that will prevent them from making something of
» themselves.

You’re so right! If you’re an ugly mofo without hair, the addition of hair won’t make you good looking. It’s confidence and the way you carry yourself.
I’d rather have hair myself. I dislike being the NW7 that I am. But the fact is, if I CONVINCE myself and FORCE myself into adopting the correct body language and attitude, I continuously pick up women.
Only today, 18 year old checkout girl (alright, she’s not a rocket scientist)and I’m 42 and NW7. However, I’m muscular and have young looking skin.
A close cropped low density coverage of hair will ENHANCE what I have but it won’t make me something I’m not.
There are lots of people here that are soon going to discover as TRC is released, that hair really doesn’t make you. I’ve seen men stand nearby to me in a club, gawking at me chatting to really tasty girls and I knew they were wondering, "Why is that bald bastard doing okay with the girls when I’ve got a full head of hair and can’t even get a look?"
If you haven’t got it, hair WILL NOT give you it.
This is a fact guys.
Guys with lots of hair fail with women too.
Even reasonably GOOD LOOKING guys WITH hair.
Enjoy your hair when you get it, but don’t get depressed when you realise that it’s not THE answer.