It\'s not bad news

they did the right thing giving the technology to Bosley… it appears they can grow the hair, but don’t have money or time to perfect the transplant the hair… instead, they gave the technology to someone that has time and moeny to get the final step… i suspect the $200k was an initial payemnt and they will get royalties if this works…

the only bad news is that Bosley will charge about $100K for the procedure…

i suspect this technology will be ready within 18 months…

relax everyone…this is a huge market opportunity and there are many companies looking to cash in…

» they did the right thing giving the technology to Bosley… it appears they
» can grow the hair, but don’t have money or time to perfect the transplant
» the hair… instead, they gave the technology to someone that has time and
» moeny to get the final step… i suspect the $200k was an initial payemnt
» and they will get royalties if this works…
»
» the only bad news is that Bosley will charge about $100K for the
» procedure…
»
» i suspect this technology will be ready within 18 months…
»
» relax everyone…this is a huge market opportunity and there are many
» companies looking to cash in…

Is there someone out there who can really explain what this all means… :frowning:

» Is there someone out there who can really explain what this all means…
» :frowning:

It basically means that this board is full of delusional people. We waited. We now have the results. They are not good. It’s time to let go. Period.

Why do we have to find good news in a statement that clearly shows how the company itself does not trust its technology enough to back it financially.

It’s not lack of money or funds. When you have something that works really well finding the money is the least of your worries. They realized that trc x
is not good enough while their other products look more promising.

Let’s not forget that some of Intercytex backers have lots of money. If memory serves me well Jhonson and Jhonson (shampoo/hair products) has invested some money in the company.

They now want to sell the technology to Bosley lock, stock and barrell. Call me crazy but I think that Bosley is more interested in getting his hands on this technology not becuase he wants to develop it, rather he wants to make sure that nobody comes up with an answer to hairloss in the near future.

Let’s wake up and smell the coffee guys. Intercytex will never get our hair back. As far as hair restoration is concerned they are dead.

Our only hope is Follica/Acell.

ICX’s method is entirely dead?

And Bosley is buying & squelching the cure?

Are you wearing a tinfoil helmet by any chance?

Why is Bosley fronting them $200,000 if this is dead?