It\'s february wheres mercola\'s hair?

?

» ?

I thought he said it would take three months, Which would mean any results would be in march.

» » ?
»
» I thought he said it would take three months, Which would mean any results
» would be in march.

If you check the original xconomy/follica article, you’ll notice a guy called R talking about the magic that is mercola …dating all the way back to March 2008. Basically, it’s been nearly one year, Dr Phil’s still bald, so’s Mercola, and their super-duper cure is - as always - just around the corner. It’s very unprofessional, and completely suspect. Just take a look at the first few posts.

R - 3/21/08 7:29 pm
Actually, Dr. Mercola stated he will under go an Adult stem cell treatment this year and Dr. Phil is starting this week. Don’t know if it is true, but after contacting his reps, they were quiet and beat around the bush on a definite answer.

R - 4/16/08 6:21 pm
Folks: Dr. Mercola’s staff acknowledged that he is participating in a Topical Adult Stem Cell procedure to restore his hair and would not elaborate further other than it is true and he will update further information as he progresses.

R - 5/8/08 4:12 pm
4. Mercolas staff acknowledged his comment is true and I ask that all of you study him and how careful he is with everything. Basically, he thinks everything is Bull!!! So if he is trying something with a 90% chance of success, than that is good news!

yada yada yada

So what? Its no surprise.

» » » ?
» »
» » I thought he said it would take three months, Which would mean any
» results
» » would be in march.
»
» If you check the original
» xconomy/follica
» article
, you’ll notice a guy called R talking about the magic that
» is mercola …dating all the way back to March 2008. Basically, it’s been
» nearly one year, Dr Phil’s still bald, so’s Mercola, and their super-duper
» cure is - as always - just around the corner. It’s very unprofessional, and
» completely suspect. Just take a look at the first few posts.
»
» R - 3/21/08 7:29 pm
» Actually, Dr. Mercola stated he will under go an Adult stem cell treatment
» this year and Dr. Phil is starting this week. Don’t know if it is true, but
» after contacting his reps, they were quiet and beat around the bush on a
» definite answer.
»
» R - 4/16/08 6:21 pm
» Folks: Dr. Mercola’s staff acknowledged that he is participating in a
» Topical Adult Stem Cell procedure to restore his hair and would not
» elaborate further other than it is true and he will update further
» information as he progresses.
»
» R - 5/8/08 4:12 pm
» 4. Mercolas staff acknowledged his comment is true and I ask that all of
» you study him and how careful he is with everything. Basically, he thinks
» everything is Bull!!! So if he is trying something with a 90% chance of
» success, than that is good news!
»
» yada yada yada

Lol that R is a nut job, he tried to make it seem like he had insider knowledge and an ‘inside’ source who works closely with Mercola that is giving him info, where in reallity he was using the online chat facility on Mercola’s website to talk to reps.

Here;
http://products.mercola.com/contact.htm#

I used the chat feature before but all they would do was comfirm that he was going to use a stem cell treatment but they have no further info and to sign up to mercolas newsletter (marketing ploy?).
Then someone on xconomy apparently pestered them and got them to comfirm that he is going to be ‘beta testing’ this (I haven’t bothered to double check with the reps);

http://www.stem120.com/extracts.htm

which is apparently somehow related to this company who Mercola is affiliated with and they both had links to each other on their websites;

www.MaxLife.org

In my opinion the treatment hasn’t even started yet, or if it has, it’s so far not grown a thing as in the latest video of Mercola there is no change at all (unless they are pre recorded).
But surely Mercola would tell us if it failed? he did say that he is going to take photos everyday for 3 months so I’d expect him to show them if it grew hair or not.

Also apparently to ‘beta test’ this treatment is about $1000 a month to the general public lol.

It seems to me like R did the same ‘insider’ thing with Follica at the start of those xconomy articles, he claimed to know a source who works for follica and have insider knowledge. He even claimed to speek to one of Follica’s staff on the phone (can’t remember who he said, maybe steinberg?).
Where as in reallity, the only evidence he posted of comunications between him and Follica are the auto reply E-mails that everyone gets, it’s like he thought they were personalised.
This is one of the main reasons he is hailed on that blog (people now think he is in charge and some sort of insider) that and his stupidly optimistic positive atitude that he tries to force others to post.