Is this proof Follica will not work?

» OK why cant a hair transplant of the new hair be used to help with the
» direction issues?

The point is that we’re unlikely to have any direction problems. Not direction troubles, not color/characteristics . . . probably not even density troubles.

It just has to WORK at all, and the characteristics will probably be fine.

And the new hairs may or may not have any more DHT resistance than the hairs originally had at that spot.

Direction doesn’t need controlling. It’s already encoded into your body. The wounding forces your body to resort to the original blueprint for regeneration.

» Direction doesn’t need controlling. It’s already encoded into your body.
» The wounding forces your body to resort to the original blueprint for
» regeneration.

Hey Baccy, hows your scalp? Has it healed yet? :slight_smile:

» » Direction doesn’t need controlling. It’s already encoded into your body.
» » The wounding forces your body to resort to the original blueprint for
» » regeneration.
»
» Hey Baccy, hows your scalp? Has it healed yet? :slight_smile:

The first wounding healed within 3 days. Some dark terminal hairs visible at widow’s peak and across the top of the scalp. Not ENTIRELY sure they are new and don’t really think they’d show on a pic. But evidence enough for me to continue the experiment.
Tried a glycolic peel but it didn’t seem to peel my scalp at all. Looks like my Phase 2 wounding will require the sandpaper again. Gruesome, I know and I was thinking of getting a couple of terrorists to mutter away in a foreign language as I fervently sanded away my scalp. :slight_smile:
I plan on sanding again On Tuesday 1st July. This time I will wound deeper and will apply my revised formula which includes quercetin as a new ingredient along with the rest of stuff in the new carrier… a bottle of minox.

» » » Direction doesn’t need controlling. It’s already encoded into your
» body.
» » » The wounding forces your body to resort to the original blueprint for
» » » regeneration.
» »
» » Hey Baccy, hows your scalp? Has it healed yet? :slight_smile:
»
» The first wounding healed within 3 days. Some dark terminal hairs visible
» at widow’s peak and across the top of the scalp. Not ENTIRELY sure they are
» new and don’t really think they’d show on a pic. But evidence enough for me
» to continue the experiment.
» Tried a glycolic peel but it didn’t seem to peel my scalp at all. Looks
» like my Phase 2 wounding will require the sandpaper again. Gruesome, I know
» and I was thinking of getting a couple of terrorists to mutter away in a
» foreign language as I fervently sanded away my scalp. :slight_smile:
» I plan on sanding again On Tuesday 1st July. This time I will wound deeper
» and will apply my revised formula which includes quercetin as a new
» ingredient along with the rest of stuff in the new carrier… a bottle of
» minox.

cheers for the update.

Yes, thanks for the update Baccy.

I’ve been meaning to ask you a couple of things:

– Do you know if (topical) Minox is actually safe for the abraded wound, in terms of contaminating the healing process? I know Folica listed Loniten as a patent ingredient but that could have been intended to be taken orally. And I think I remember Benji hypothesizing that topical Minox might pose a threat to the process at one point. (Maybe not the Minox itself, but the glycol carrier.)

– And where/how did you source the Quercin you’re using? Any comments on that whole component of the operation?

» Yes, thanks for the update Baccy.
»
» I’ve been meaning to ask you a couple of things:
»
»
» – Do you know if (topical) Minox is actually safe for the abraded wound,
» in terms of contaminating the healing process? I know Folica listed
» Loniten as a patent ingredient but that could have been intended to be
» taken orally. And I think I remember Benji hypothesizing that topical
» Minox might pose a threat to the process at one point. (Maybe not the
» Minox itself, but the glycol carrier.)
»
»
»
» – And where/how did you source the Quercin you’re using? Any comments
» on that whole component of the operation?

Quercetin: http://bestherbalsolutions.co.uk/html/quercetin.html
I’m sure if you live in USA you can find it there too.

About the healing contamination. I really don’t know. I used emu oil as the carrier on my last wound. And I didn’t have quercetin.
My opinion as an engineer, because I’m not a doctor, is that the process is not a finely tuned balance of chemicals at all. The majority of work is done by your own body; the ultimate machine. I like to think of the analogy of a switch for the machine. You push the switch to start the process. There is a threshold pressure in order for the switch to engage to initiate the process. Any pressure over and beyond that does not change the degree of operation. The machine will continue along it’s preprogrammed/wired sequence. But pressure below the threshold value results in a non-operation.
I think that the body requires the presence of the chemicals stated in the patent (and probably not all of them. Some of them are probably ‘smoke up the arse’ ploys) and this is enough to tell the body to fire up and put it’s house in order. A trigger. Like our analogous switch. And like that switch, oversaturation of the trigger will not result in an improved operation.
I know what I’ve written probably sounds like a load of bollocks but these are the terms in which I think.
Let’s hope we find the answer soon because our commercial solution keeps getting mysteriously delayed. Almost like certain people with heavy financial sway do not want a solution to appear on the market. A licence to print money for a company that comes up with proof of concept but no final product maybe… :slight_smile: