Is it possible to transplant hair from dead people?

» Hairsite is the only forum that isn’t ban-happy. Some deserve to be
» banned and some don’t.

Jessica, why do you think Adolph Von Widowspeak is here. Widowspeak was at Hairlosstalk for a total of ONE HOUR and he got banned. Yes, not even a day and this guy was so abusive that Cassin, the balding leader there, banned his ass. If you would read what comes out of this guy’s mouth than you would see why.

Yes, Widows knows me from GetItBack as we have agents there monitoring him for three years now. He’s basically like Tony Soprano and we are the feds and we know he’s a regrowth fraud and he knows that we know but the guy knows how the system works and yes, not all moderators are created equal and he continues on with his deceptive photos and foul smelling claims of regrowth at as many hairsites as he can. Our organization of dedicated volunteers also is at them all to make sure Widows stays in line though we don’t get paid like you do Jessica.

We will continue to follow Widows and when he slips up we will be there to put an end to his ridiculous claims of regrowth by using Beta Sis, doing karate in an Elvis costume, and not spilling for 6 months plus. Widows claims he’s Jewish but he’s not. He only says he is so he can get away with abusing other people like Kramer, Oscar, Dirty Hairy, and hundreds of other people that didn’t believe him. The moderators will always cave into the race card 9 out of 10 times like they did to Imus but Cassin was the only smart moderator so far not to believe him and immediately banned him for lying and verbally abusing over 14,000 members when he acted like Adolph Hitler. Go there and see what he said yourself if you don’t believe. Poor Widows the innocent oppressed Jewish guy. Give me a break.

Can’t we all just get along? :wink:

» Can’t we all just get along? :wink:
We’re get’n along Jessica. Hitler is just trying to impress you.

He doesn’t bother me even when he makes racist Jewish remarks like he did constantly at the GetItBack forum. Apparently he hates Jewish people and is a racist towards us. I wish I would have saved some of the nasty PM’s he sent me to prove what I’m saying but I couldn’t keep messages like that. I just forwarded them to admin. I’ve had to deal with people like him all my life. I hope you’re ok with us.

I didn’t get banned at HairLoss Talk either Jessica.
I stopped posting there due to racist Jewish remarks that were propagated by Hitler using another name there and I knew it was him.
They were also trying to start flame wars with me concerning my regrowth so I just left because I don’t like to get in fights with the balding posters like Hitler.

You’ll see me on Oprah soon…

» » Can’t we all just get along? :wink:
» We’re get’n along Jessica. Hitler is just trying to impress you.
»
» He doesn’t bother me even when he makes racist Jewish remarks like he did
» constantly at the GetItBack forum. Apparently he hates Jewish people and
» is a racist towards us. I wish I would have saved some of the nasty PM’s
» he sent me to prove what I’m saying but I couldn’t keep messages like
» that. I just forwarded them to admin. I’ve had to deal with people like
» him all my life. I hope you’re ok with us.
»
» I didn’t get banned at HairLoss Talk either Jessica.
» I stopped posting there due to racist Jewish remarks that were propagated
» by Hitler using another name there and I knew it was him.
» They were also trying to start flame wars with me concerning my regrowth
» so I just left because I don’t like to get in fights with the balding
» posters like Hitler.
»
» You’ll see me on Oprah soon…

Jessica, this man or woman Mr/Mrs Widowspeak is a flat out liar. Widowspeak got banned after his very first post there when he called everyone there racist names and was using the F bomb like it was going out of style. Widowspeak is not I repeat not Jewish. Again, he uses this “I’m Jewish” like it’s some sort of protective shield which he feels gives him the right to act like Adolph Hitler whenever someone doesn’t agree with him.

Notice how once again he is mentioning Oprah Winfrey and how he’s going to be on there? Let me tell you. There is no fricken way Widows will appear on there like Lawrence is going to be. Widowspeak is just jealous because Lawrence Cutsinger is the star and he’s just a guy looking for 15 minutes of fame. It’s never going to happen and he knows this. Please Jessica, do not listen to a word this guy says. Whenever he’s confronted and can’t come up with an excuse, he disappears just like his hair is.:slight_smile:

» Widowspeak is not I repeat not Jewish. Again, he uses this “I’m
» Jewish” like it’s some sort of protective shield which he feels gives him
» the right to act like Adolph Hitler whenever someone doesn’t agree with
» him.
»
» Widowspeak is just jealous because
» Lawrence Cutsinger is the star and he’s just a guy looking for 15 minutes
» of fame. It’s never going to happen and he knows this.
So I see your back. I thought you got banned for racist remarks again.
I am Jewish and I have the kinky hair to prove it.
You and Dirty Hairy at GetItBack must be brothers. His racist remarks were about my hair looking like Don King. He’s just another racist like you.

Maybe you’re right about Oprah.
I won’t be on her show if she doesn’t meet my demands. I’ll go on other shows and let them tell my amazing story and Oprah will have to “settle” for Lawrence the “Hairguy”.

Your hero from the GetItBack forum Mr. Hairguy has about 5 1/2 weeks left to finish his miraculous full regrowth charade. This is sure to be a total circus act. Then I will continue to carry the forum as usual and HairlessGuy will be arrested for defrauding the balding public.

I can’t wait for this one.

The King

» » Widowspeak is not I repeat not Jewish. Again, he uses this “I’m
» » Jewish” like it’s some sort of protective shield which he feels gives
» him
» » the right to act like Adolph Hitler whenever someone doesn’t agree with
» » him.
» »
» » Widowspeak is just jealous because
» » Lawrence Cutsinger is the star and he’s just a guy looking for 15
» minutes
» » of fame. It’s never going to happen and he knows this.
» So I see your back. I thought you got banned for racist remarks again.
» I am Jewish and I have the kinky hair to prove it.
» You and Dirty Hairy at GetItBack must be brothers. His racist remarks were
» about my hair looking like Don King. He’s just another racist like you.
»
» Maybe you’re right about Oprah.
» I won’t be on her show if she doesn’t meet my demands. I’ll go on other
» shows and let them tell my amazing story and Oprah will have to “settle”
» for Lawrence the “Hairguy”.
»
» Your hero from the GetItBack forum Mr. Hairguy has about 5 1/2 weeks left
» to finish his miraculous full regrowth charade. This is sure to be a total
» circus act. Then I will continue to carry the forum as usual and
» HairlessGuy will be arrested for defrauding the balding public.
»
» I can’t wait for this one.
»
» The King

OMG, now you are signing your name The King. hahaha. You crack me up Widows. Please get over yourself. Oh, and the fact you said you have “kinky hair” to prove your Jewish? That’s racist in itself Widows. Woody Allen I believe is Jewish and he doesn’t have “Kinky” hair. In fact, he looks alot like you Widows. I hope Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who actually do have kinky hair, are reading this and they go after you for your racist remarks. If there’s some jew guys here reading this they are going to be pissed at you for stereotyping your own race. The fact is you are not Jewish and you are just using this religion to hide behind because you can’t hide behind your hair because you are B A L D BALD. Even Hangin’ who was once on your side now says you are bald and your photos show NOTHING!!

As far as Oprah, I find it funny how you are acting like you don’t need her. She is the biggest person in the world when it comes to talk shows and you are just pissed because Lawrence Cutsinger will be on the show and you won’t. Trust me in 5 to 6 weeks Lawrence said he will have full regrowth and I trust his word. He has yet to lie or deceive anyone like you have Widows. You have been doing this for three years now. Lawrence’s day in the sun will be in July when he shows full complete regrowth. The day he appears on Oprah will be a day that will live in infamy for you. I can’t wait.:smiley: