Ironman, here is what I\'m saying:

Item 1. it seems inevitable that we will be able to get a stronger version of bimatoprost (latisse but stronger) by late spring next year as more and more info comes out indicating that this stuff is beneficial doctors will start making homemade versions to sell like they did with minoxidil before it became available. We will likely be able to find a homemade version of stronger latisse/bimatoprost by late next spring.

Item 2. A lot is being done with PRP and Acell and by late next spring it looks like the docs will have that developed to it’s best potential, although its’ best results will likely not result in a full head of hair so we will need other treatments with this treatment.
item 3. Wounding and WNT. This is experimental and it’s being developed but it just seems like all of the necessary components for wounding and WNT are already in the general marketplace because wounding is, well, wounding. It doesn’t sound too complicated. If there is something special about the wounding that is best suited for hair growth then perhaps we could get ahold of that information somehow. Also, something about a substance called WNT. Can we get the drugs used to produce WNT? I think the reports indicate that these drugs that aid with WNT are already available and are known drugs so if we could find out what they are then we would have that too.

We will certainly be able to get Item 1 and Item 2 by late spring next year. The one that will be harder to get is item 3. Is there a way we could get the wounding and WNT drug information so that we could use that treatment now instead of waiting for Follica to release it to the marketplace?

Also, there are scientists injecting stem cells already. We might be able to add that to the mix too in the near future. I think that next year could be a good year for us baldies.

I would like to be able to get the blueprint for this wounding/WNT treatment so we could use that treatment along with a PRP/Acell treatment and a stronger bimatoprost treatment and also a stem cell treatment. I think all of this combined would have a synergistic effect and we might get what we want - a full head of hair.

Actually, I meant that sarcastically … :smiley:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-75672-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

Anyway, there is NO NEED to start multiple threads for each and the same issue. And why the fücking hell are you so nervous like a fücking chicken?

Be assured, many guys here (even the pussies) understand what you mean, resp. they know exactly what you’re trying to tell the users/readers. Currently, I’m working on some related reports/posts, but they’re finished, when they’re finished (within the next few weeks) … :wink:

» Actually, I meant that sarcastically … :smiley:
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-75672-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html
»
» Anyway, there is NO NEED to start multiple threads for each and the same
» issue. And why the fücking hell are you so nervous like a fücking chicken?
»
» Be assured, many guys here (even the pussies) understand what you mean,
» resp. they know exactly what you’re trying to tell the users/readers.
» Currently, I’m working on some related reports/posts, but they’re finished,
» when they’re finished (within the next few weeks) … :wink:

Firstly, you asked me to re-post the information in a new thread.

Secondly, be polite because rude people come off as offensive loudmouths who disrupt things instead of cooperating with others.

Thirdly, I’m not nervous at all; I’m just trying to do about 5 things at once here.

Lastly, I’m looking forward to your posts/reports. I hope you have useful information because I think that the components to getting our hair back by combining all of these treatments simultaneously is probably going to be available late next spring. We just have to figure out how to get our hands on one of these things (wounding/Wnt) a little early, and we may have to fly somewhere else to get all of these various treatments done simultaneously.