Interesting viideo talking about organ regrowth

It includes the guy that regrow his finger tip.

I hope you like it.

» It includes the guy that regrow his finger tip.
»
» Alan Russell: The potential of regenerative medicine | TED Talk
»
» I hope you like it.
great find… well worth the 20minute sit-down. thanks bugler.

» It includes the guy that regrow his finger tip.
»
» Alan Russell: The potential of regenerative medicine | TED Talk
»
» I hope you like it.

yes, it sounds serious. And he talks about the Acell horse too!!
He says the ingredient comes from the small intestine of the pig, not from the bladder… well, doesn’t matter much I guess…

Also he says 400.000 patients all over the world have been already treated with this stuff. How is this possible that this has only barely been talked about in the media?
Is he talking about 400.000 HUMANS??

He also says that these are very expensive treatments, and I think maybe this is why it is not commercially offered, and just done in experimental way.

» » It includes the guy that regrow his finger tip.
» »
» » Alan Russell: The potential of regenerative medicine | TED Talk
» »
» » I hope you like it.
»
» yes, it sounds serious. And he talks about the Acell horse too!!
» He says the ingredient comes from the small intestine of the pig, not from
» the bladder… well, doesn’t matter much I guess…
»
» Also he says 400.000 patients all over the world have been already treated
» with this stuff. How is this possible that this has only barely been talked
» about in the media?
» Is he talking about 400.000 HUMANS??
»
» He also says that these are very expensive treatments, and I think maybe
» this is why it is not commercially offered, and just done in experimental
» way.

TED conferences are awesome. They are a group highly influencial individuals trying change the world for the better. So glad to hear celluar theraphy was one of their focus points.

» » » It includes the guy that regrow his finger tip.
» » »
» » » Alan Russell: The potential of regenerative medicine | TED Talk
» » »
» » » I hope you like it.
» »
» » yes, it sounds serious. And he talks about the Acell horse too!!
» » He says the ingredient comes from the small intestine of the pig, not
» from
» » the bladder… well, doesn’t matter much I guess…
» »
» » Also he says 400.000 patients all over the world have been already
» treated
» » with this stuff. How is this possible that this has only barely been
» talked
» » about in the media?
» » Is he talking about 400.000 HUMANS??
» »
» » He also says that these are very expensive treatments, and I think
» maybe
» » this is why it is not commercially offered, and just done in
» experimental
» » way.
»
» TED conferences are awesome. They are a group highly influencial
» individuals trying change the world for the better. So glad to hear celluar
» theraphy was one of their focus points.

i dont think its expensive at all their using it on farm animals, i would do anything to get my hands on this stuff, and ive tried, this could help repair the unrepairable and potentially a scar free transplant, why arent some of the strip clinics not tripping over each other trying to get this stuff

» i dont think its expensive at all their using it on farm animals, i would
» do anything to get my hands on this stuff, and ive tried, this could help
» repair the unrepairable and potentially a scar free transplant, why arent
» some of the strip clinics not tripping over each other trying to get this
» stuff

trying stuff on animals is quite simple, and you definitely don’t have to worry about FDA stepping in. On the other hand, something that has a regenerative effect just can’t be used on humans. If it turns out to have bad side effects, then the administering doctors would be in deep sh*t and probably end up having their licenses revoked.

The way this stuff works requires that the area to be treated be open, you can’t just put it on closed skin. This is where the TCA comes in to prep the area to be treated and the emu oil as well as providing a base for the powder also carries it into the skin. Resolution of treated area is complete. The healed length is like baby skin, and this is consistent with what others have reported. It’s like the cellular clock has been reset in that area. Regarding price it should be inexpesnive in terms of production, but not sure what it will actually cost as an end product. It’s not actually all that complex to produce, maybe an enterprising biomed student will step forward.

The story goes that they’ve been learning about Acell by using it on Iraq war soldiers. There’s so many catastrophic tissue injuries with all the IED blasting going on over there . . . it’s basically a limitless supply of severely-injured guinea pigs. Many of those guys have little or nothing to lose when it comes to better tissue-healing experiments.

Anything that improves scarring is probably always gonna have to work on a fresh open wound to do it. Science isn’t likely to make progress trying to eliminate existing scar tissue, the only way to get anywhere is to prevent the formation of it. That means the treatment always needs fresh wounds.