Interesting 2006 patent hair growth by removal of dermis layer

» So no females take hot showers? Castrated people stop taking hot showers?
» People have been going bald since ancient times, long before it was
» possible to take long, hot showers!

Forget Hot showers, It’s very common for girls to Not Wash their hair everytime they take shower i.e. they Don’t even get their hair Wet! Got a girlfriend/wife? ask her!

As of the people have been going bald since ancient times argument, you are right. But then we also have people saying that baldness (especially in young men) seems to be on the rise. There are so many of you in your 20s who have been saved by finas, if it’s werent’ for it you’ll all be hitting NW6+ aswell.

» » I’ve replied above m8.
»
» Actually, I was referring to this post:
»
» interesting theory about hot showers, especially because I do love taking
» long hot showers. Baccy, the time you were loosing hair aggressively, did
» you use to take hot showers?
»
» Btw, the guy talks about water Not any hotter than 95F and he actually
» says that 88F is better. I just checked and I shower with 101F hot water,
» that’s 6F hotter than the limit and 13F hotter than recommended
» temperature.
»
» If this guy’s theory has any credibility, I’ve been toasting on my own
» follicles for years!

It was baths only for me in the 80’s. And I didn’t have them too hot because I’d heard that hot baths make you sterile. So no, I can’t blame my baldness on anything other than a genetic disposition.

“[0007] I have found a great influence of moderate temperature on the pathogenesis of PHL. I believe PHL is to be a consequence of repeated application of high shower water temperature over long periods of time. The high shower water temperature may cause thermal injury to scalp skin with many morphological, histological, and physiological effects.”

Oh thats it…hot showers cause baldness. Ive been washing my face with warm/hot water once or twice a day since puberty (decades ago). I (suprise!)have a thick beard. I guess the hot water doesn’t effect the hair on my face (and hands, which I have to wash a few times a day in warm/hot water also) Sarcasm now off.

Folks, real kooks can (and do) file patents.