Intercytex

We should be getting another update in September. If it was cancelled, they wouldn’t be spending millions on for the trials.

The tough thing is being patient, but it’s not dead.

I think people have given up on Intercytex because the information they release keeps getting more vague and has little value. And people interpret this as they are having problems. Since they are a publicly traded company, most people seem to think that they would release good, detailed information (if it existed) so the stock wouldn’t plummet, like it has been. Based on the information that they have given out, most people assume that there are problems that aren’t going to be solved any time soon. And while they theoretically may not be finished, it appears any decent working protocol is much further away than they originally had people believe.

they have joked us, are 5 years that they says “next year/new updatse etc etc…” … but nobody have see nothing… so if they have something of good, they will speak about it with serious documents, not with absurd report like the last…

ICX won’t abandon the shyt because there’s too much money involved for this small company, so that’s why they called a third party (namely bosley) to try financing the upcoming trials. And TRC’s been pushed back many, many years away now, so better focus on Follica instead which seems “closer” and more promising.

» they have joked us, are 5 years that they says “next year/new updatse etc
» etc…” … but nobody have see nothing… so if they have something of
» good, they will speak about it with serious documents, not with absurd
» report like the last…
Joked???We still wait and hope!!!

nothing has changed since the last update. they just said that they will finish phase II and then let bosley go on with the tests.

everything is very vague at the moment. same with follica and all other companies.

lets just wait until september with intercytex. maybe then they sell ICX-TRC to bosley and it goes on.

waiting is the best you can do at the moment. waiting and hope. its all just science so all companies, who are working on anything to cure hairloss, dont have anything to offer yet and maybe they never will.

remember the words: 2010 commercialization, 2008/9 small scale comm… have you see anything about it?? they are solving big problems with the TRC, hope for a release on 2012 or better 2015… before that stop to talk about them… it’s only FREE PUBBLICITY…

it’s only FREE PUBBLICITY…

…do you really think follica has something out this or next year?

for me, if intercytex brings out something in 2012 or 2015 that would be great if it would be a good product.

on another board people are not so pessimistic about ICX-TRC.

i think in long term and in long term ICX can bring something out. i would be happy if follica could bring out a product in 2008 or next year. but i dont count anything on it. maybe you are right and follica and acell are the best bets. but i wouldnt forget ICX in the long run. if follica and acell fail, maybe ICX is the hope for future.

stop defending them!!

you are stupid

» stop defending them!!
»
» you are stupid

how do you know, baldbaby? I think that they wont bring out ICX-TRC in 2010 aswell, but maybe later in future.

what is with follica and acell, maybe they tell wrong things too? we will know in future, maybe 2015 or something.

ICX hastnt failed. tell me where! they are have trials ongoing.

Do they? Because they haven’t released ANY detailed data at all. None.

also, in the scant results they have released, their experimental sample is pitifully small,

Intercytex and Aderans obviously have some things to work out before large human trials with alot of people. It doesn’t mean they can never do this, but its easily apparent that cultivating cells from donor hairs and re-injecting them into balding areas isn’t working out as well as expected. I honestly think Washenik and Kemp probably thought this was going to work much better than it has. They might still make a winner someday, but its going to be at least 3 or 4 more years at the very earliest before anything became available due to trials that will have to take place with cell injections.

And of that small sample, didn’t they lose a number of their subjects?

» And of that pitifully small sample, didn’t they lose a fair number of
» their subjects?

yes, with no explanation. in any event if they lost some of their subjects, either one of two things must probably be true:

1. the results were so bad that those subjects saw no point in continuing

or

1. icx did a very bad job of qualifying subjects which means they probably didn’t screen that many - a result of their low funding

or

1. there was some negative side effect of the treatment

» » And of that pitifully small sample, didn’t they lose a fair number of
» » their subjects?
»
» yes, with no explanation. in any event if they lost some of their
» subjects, either one of two things must probably be true:
»
» 1. the results were so bad that those subjects saw no point in continuing
»
» or
»
» 2. icx did a very bad job of qualifying subjects which means they probably
» didn’t screen that many - a result of their low funding
»
» or
»
» 3. there was some negative side effect of the treatment
»

i think its normal that companies lose some test subjects. dont worry about that. what i worry about is that they had so less test subjects. hm…

» Intercytex and Aderans obviously have some things to work out before large
» human trials with alot of people. It doesn’t mean they can never do this,
» but its easily apparent that cultivating cells from donor hairs and
» re-injecting them into balding areas isn’t working out as well as expected.
» I honestly think Washenik and Kemp probably thought this was going to work
» much better than it has. They might still make a winner someday, but its
» going to be at least 3 or 4 more years at the very earliest before anything
» became available due to trials that will have to take place with cell
» injections.

well said. i think aswell that they need some time. but they are not dead.

» Why is everyone going ahead and saying Intercytex’s hair growth product has
» failed?
»
» We should be getting another update in September. If it was a failure,
» they wouldn’t be spending millions on for the trials.
»
» The tough thing is being patient, but it’s not dead.

It is NOT dead. It is the TIMING of things that people don’t like. It may take longer than we had hoped for.

I posted a short Q&A here about a month ago with Intercytex. Look for the thread. It will give you a good idea when we can expect a commercial product if all goes well. There is absolutely NO indiciation whatsoever that the project has failed.

Again, people please stop saying that Intercytex 's HM project has failed. That is grossly untrue, false information. Please post responsibly or your posts will be deleted.

Hairsite,

You have to recognize that a majority of board key contributors are overly pessimistic about Intercytex , and I dont want to say more, since the latest Press release.

Now its true that Intercytex has a history of missing deadlines , but for instance where are the echoes of a product like Velvetta ? why are 't we hearing positive stories about injured soldiers that used it ?

FACT : Intercytex missed its own deadlines at many occasions and the public simply lost faith in its studies and declarations and unless they come up with a signifcant tangible breakthrough nothing will change at that.

Those who believed most in Intercytex are those who lost confidence most in it.

I’m afraid that removing negative posts about Intercytex wont change anything and In fact this,for sure, is not the way to go in this debate as people do have the solemn right to express their opinions about it.