Intercytex sponsor Manchester United

did anyone else read page 13 of manchester evening news ?

also look at page 6 of this

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:QNrgD4N6KNwJ:www.nwda.co.uk/pdf/NWsup.pdf+intercytex+sponsor+premisership&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk

it says hair has remained for 6 years on trialist that means they started trial in 2001/2002

» it says hair has remained for 6 years on trialist that means they started
» trial in 2001/2002

this means that hair are immune to dht

» » it says hair has remained for 6 years on trialist that means they
» started
» » trial in 2001/2002
»
» this means that hair are immune to dht

As I stated previously, just because you aren’t in the know; this does not mean movement is not being made. All in due time my friends.

Good day.

The Game

» » » it says hair has remained for 6 years on trialist that means
» they
» » started
» » » trial in 2001/2002
» »
» » this means that hair are immune to dht
»
» As I stated previously, just because you aren’t in the know; this does not
» mean movement is not being made. All in due time my friends.
»
» Good day.
»
» The Game

lol really whats up with you?You woke up one day and you said i am gonna make a second id here and pretend that i am in the know about HM…its very lame LMAO.

In other sites you would have been banned for spreading bad information :wink:

“did anyone else read page 13 of manchester evening news ?”

where i can see this? give a link…
in the pdf i don’t read nothing about manchester utd and intercytex… are you sure?

Came across this link from Dec 18, 2007

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/18122007/323/intercytex-group-said-clinical-development-pipeline-during-2007-encouraging.html

“…The cell therapy company said with significant news-flow in the first half of 2008, it is well positioned to capitalise on the rapidly emerging field of regenerative medicines…”

By end-March 2008, the company expects to announce preliminary data of its hair regeneration product ICX-TRC.”

» Came across this link from Dec 18, 2007
»
» http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/18122007/323/intercytex-group-said-clinical-development-pipeline-during-2007-encouraging.html
»
»
» “…The cell therapy company said with significant news-flow in the
» first half of 2008
, it is well positioned to capitalise on the rapidly
» emerging field of regenerative medicines…”
»
» “By end-March 2008, the company expects to announce preliminary
» data of its hair regeneration product ICX-TRC.”
all good news that make me happy… but what about the mancheter utd sponsorization??

» all good news that make me happy… but what about the mancheter utd
» sponsorization??

Can’t find the sponsor news…but came across this

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/business/s/1028956_intercytex_sees_strong_progress

"INTERCYTEX Group has hailed strong progress in trials for its products to eliminate baldness and wrinkles. The cell therapy firm has its research and development hub in Manchester… "

Hmmm… “significant news flow”… is this the “small-scale commercialization” in 2008 we’ve all been waiting for?? Oh no, that was a bust… :stuck_out_tongue:

» Came across this link from Dec 18, 2007
»
» http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/18122007/323/intercytex-group-said-clinical-development-pipeline-during-2007-encouraging.html
»
»
» “…The cell therapy company said with significant news-flow in the
» first half of 2008
, it is well positioned to capitalise on the rapidly
» emerging field of regenerative medicines…”
»
» “By end-March 2008, the company expects to announce preliminary
» data of its hair regeneration product ICX-TRC.”

Who said anything about commercialization yet?

ICX only indicated that it might be possible for stage#3 (I think.)

ICX said they’re gonna post an update for stage#2 in March. It’s up to us to read into this and assume this means stage#2 is also FINISHED in March. ICX hasn’t said it.

its on page 13 of manhcester evening news on 29 feb

it says nothing about trc but say intercytex in talks wich manchester united for sponsorship deal after AIG deal expires. i think intercytex trying to raise their profile by using world most famous club so when people c intercytex name on manchester united T shirt they will be very famous

» its on page 13 of manhcester evening news on 29 feb
»
» it says nothing about trc but say intercytex in talks wich manchester
» united for sponsorship deal after AIG deal expires. i think intercytex
» trying to raise their profile by using world most famous club so when
» people c intercytex name on manchester united T shirt they will be very
» famous

aaaargh this is the most absurd thing I have ever heard on this forum. Do you realize how much money is involved in a sponsorship deal of that nature???

Intercytex is already struggling for money. The have just enough to keep thebusiness in operating mode.

Yet this paper wants us to believe that they’ll be sponsoring the most famous football club on planet earth.

If their trials prove to be successfull intercytex will rip amazing financial benefits. This is true. However it seems very unlikely that they are already planning such an expensive marketing campaign.

When they will be able to regrow a full head of hair on bald scalps the last thing they’ll need will be publicity.

If their treatment proves to be successfull this company will become a household name in a matter of months. It doesn’t take agenius to understand that.

Ps
Rooney would benefit from the treatment as well

true but AIG still has 2 years left with manchester united so i think its long term investment by intercytex with manchester united

AIG pay manchester united £13M a year over 4 years

trc alone will bring in £3B worldwide for intercytex so £13M a year is like drop in ocean

» its on page 13 of manhcester evening news on 29 feb
»
» it says nothing about trc but say intercytex in talks wich manchester
» united for sponsorship deal after AIG deal expires. i think intercytex
» trying to raise their profile by using world most famous club so when
» people c intercytex name on manchester united T shirt they will be very
» famous

I really doubt they have that kind of money to waste,at present - get real!

» » its on page 13 of manhcester evening news on 29 feb
» »
» » it says nothing about trc but say intercytex in talks wich manchester
» » united for sponsorship deal after AIG deal expires. i think intercytex
» » trying to raise their profile by using world most famous club so when
» » people c intercytex name on manchester united T shirt they
» will be very
» » famous
»
» I really doubt they have that kind of money to waste,at present - get
» real!

Manchcester United is my favourite football club,if the will wear jerseys with intercytex I would be very pleased :slight_smile:

icx says that some of them product are near the commercialization, if it’s true 13 milions for year it’s nothing, i think it could be a great investment for give public notoriety to the society, it’s not wasted money, it’s an investment… and it’s the football club of the same city of the society, so something of true it’s possible in this story…
ps
there are a lot of different way to pay a sponsorization, it’s not money cash, you could pay after 1, 2 years, and a lot of different clauses in the contract…