Intercytex Raises $5 Million (to bake delicious chocolate cakes)

9th September 2008
Institutional placing raises £2.75 million
http://www.intercytex.com/icx/news/releases/2008/2008-09-09/

Their report is due as well…lets just hope they have positive results from phase-II and give us Actual Hair Count, unlike those ridiculous percentanges that no one understood.

What would be even better is if they figured out a way to just rejuvenate hair!

I don’t know what they’re gonna do but I don’t have a lot of hope.

They’ve just gotten too secretive during Phase#2. They’re no longer acting like they’ve got the kind of groundbreaking HM project that they were pitching to reporters during phase#1.

» I don’t know what they’re gonna do but I don’t have a lot of hope.
»
» They’ve just gotten too secretive during Phase#2. They’re no longer
» acting like they’ve got the kind of groundbreaking HM project that they
» were pitching to reporters during phase#1.

If only they had their flight booked for a visit at the National Taiwan University… :wink:

From day 1 ICX claimed that their product would act as FILLER to surgery.The simple fact of the matter is,it didn’t work from day 1.The desperate bald public did what we always do,we interpreted things the way we wish they were, not the way they are.

» From day 1 ICX claimed that their product would act as FILLER to
» surgery.The simple fact of the matter is,it didn’t work from day 1.The
» desperate bald public did what we always do,we interpreted things the way
» we wish they were, not the way they are.

It’s Not about them claiming TRC as a Filler treatment. Their phase-I results were really good, they told everyone about the numbers of hair. When their phase-II results didn’t come out good, they gave everyone those dodgy percentages. They also claimed of small scale commercialization after phase-II BUT now they are abandoning TRC after phase-II until they find someone to fund the phase-III.

» » From day 1 ICX claimed that their product would act as FILLER to
» » surgery.The simple fact of the matter is,it didn’t work from day 1.The
» » desperate bald public did what we always do,we interpreted things the
» way
» » we wish they were, not the way they are.
»
» It’s Not about them claiming TRC as a Filler treatment. Their phase-I
» results were really good
, they told everyone about the numbers of hair.
» When their phase-II results didn’t come out good, they gave everyone those
» dodgy percentages. They also claimed of small scale commercialization after
» phase-II BUT now they are abandoning TRC after phase-II until they find
» someone to fund the phase-III.

They were planning this way before they began phase 1 trials.

It is not something they decided because results weren’t living up to expectations, it is something they were planning regardless of how well it worked.

They also didn’t claim small scale commercialization after phase II, they claimed there might be a possibility for a small scale commercialization along side phase III, i.e when TRC is in the hands of a large HT firm such as bosley.

All this was in a press release/business plan ICX released years ago, it also said that they are not really expecting more than using it as a filler for a transplant, or as a procedure aimed at young people that are in the very early stages of thinning.

If Bosley in fact buy the rights to TRC, there is still a possibility of a small scale commercialization along side phase III, and for all we know a small scale commercialization could be a way of doing a huge scale phase III.

Don’t get your hopes up though, some one still has to buy the rights to TRC, if not bosley.
Also ICX isn’t ‘selling’ TRC as a whole, they are selling the rights to comercialize or utilize TRC on a large scale. They want the company that is doing this to fund phase III.

P.S people keep saying ICX removed the small scale commercialization text from their site, its still there.

» 9th September 2008
» Institutional placing raises £2.75 million
» http://www.intercytex.com/icx/news/releases/2008/2008-09-09/

rev you think its still going to yield results? just because they raised a few million?

ICX never made any promises.In fact they did everything possible not to raise anyone’s hopes.They were very tight lipped, vague & aloof.They never boasted or bragged about their product. Several people here contacted Farjo & they were told that the product was still in the early stages.Despite ICX & Farjo’s attempts to do everything not to raise peoples hopes/expectations, people here were utterly convinced that a cure was imminent. This board turned ICX into something it never was.

The same thing is now happening with Follica.

If u really want to get massively depressed, look at some of this board’s threads from 5 years ago. It’s absolutely devastating to see how little things have changed.The same people jumping from one bandwagon to another, hyping anything & everything only to be devasted time & time again.

» rev you think its still going to yield results? just because they raised a
» few million?

My neighbor used to say “even stupid people know how to spend money”, so the short answer to you question is - “NO”.
As for the long answer - I’m not touching that with a 10-foot pole

All what we know about Intercytex is nothing,nothing,nothing and nothing!
All what we can do,is…NOTHING,and wait of new updat’s.
Tomorrow is the next!:expressionless:
Let’s hop:-)