Intercytex file and photo

look at page 39 of this file. It has TRC photo at 5 and 11 months. The file is from october 2008 so is fairly recent.

http://www.tvlsn.org/tvls/images/events/intercytex.pdf

Where was that hair grown??

» Where was that hair grown??
especially…wich part of the body is??? is not an head! MAH :expressionless:

that strange photo is this? it would be of a hairy knee?:expressionless:

not sure where it was grown. It looks like on human skin though

» look at page 39 of this file. It has TRC photo at 5 and 11 months. The file
» is from october 2008 so is fairly recent.
»
» http://www.tvlsn.org/tvls/images/events/intercytex.pdf

Thats either a mouse or a

Whatever it is (lol) that’s a pretty damn thick stash of hair. I think even that amount would just about cover most of my main balding area.

I’m guessing that’s on a mouse, but that does appear to be human hair. Would anyone have objections to have your own hair cells/matured hair transferred over from a mouse? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys…my first post. Anyway…

What I want to know is:

Why is the hair in the 11 month photo the same length as the 5 month more or less? What I can think of is…maybe if this is a mouse the hair only grows to a certain length (like body hair on people). I don’t see why they would cut it because it makes no sense from a scientific viewpoint to not just observe and see what happens.

It’s a mouse with style, he go to cut his new hairs every 4 weeks… he has a lot of women, so…

More women than you and me have ay SPQR.He’s a little trendy mouse - not bald!

Roll on HM!

What’s with there picture of the two guys at cemetry,bit morbid.The photo of the hair looks like its been grown on an alien,Roswell,:smiley:

» Where was that hair grown??

It’s OBVIOUSLY immuno suppresed bald mice, growing bulb of hair on their back, and they ask which part of the body it is.

Its not a haircut. You can tell from the tips of the hair there that the hair grew to this length and stayed.

its mice in both cases, and the photographs are meant to illustrate that the hair growth lasts for a long time (that the hair wont fall out)

Has anyone seen more photos about Intercytex phase 2 results? I found some photos but i’m curious is there available more recent photos?

And is there any news what are their next steps? I know that they have money problems and they need investors to start phase 3 but was their phase 2 results so bad that they don’t get new investors? If they passed phase 2 and i understood that they were satisfied with the results doesn’t this mean that they still have product what they can bring to market? Phase 3 should be just FDA aproval phase to make this product marketable in US? Does it mean that they can already provide this solution in Europe if they want? Can anyone tell me shortly and easy about this please.