» NW7 border hairline. There is a marked absence of hairs down these sides
» which I attribute to the silly ‘looks real for a day’ rugs I wore in the
» nineties. The glue attachment has probably phucked up growth prospects
» there.
» Quite a lot of vellus hair covering mainly across top of scalp. This
» vellus is very visible in certain light, but ultimately, cosmetically
» useless.
» Interestingly, I have isolated terminal hairs poking out from the area of
» my teenage hairline. This area has been bald for 20 years.
» I think that so far, these are recovering follicles. I hope to see new
» follicles producing hair in the next 2 weeks.

Are you absolutely sure that this is really hair that has not been growing there post treatment? I know that I sometimes want a new treatment to work so bad that I misstake miniaturizing hair for new hairs and so on. I am not picking on you, I just want to make sure these hairs grow as an effect of your experiment. It is f*ckin amazing if you already are growing hair. And there is a chance that the diameteter will progress when it has grown longer (hairs in anagen state tend to be weaker in the beginning and grow thicker after a while, at least for me)
Dont forget to take pictures a long the way!

Don’t worry too much about it all, Z79. As long as there are pics, we’ll find out what we’re dealing with in these experiments.

Dermabrasion alone is known to cause at least SOME small amount of regrowth. If the amount of new growth that these experiments are causing still can’t be picked up with complete clarity in photos by 6-8 weeks, then we can probably write off whatever growth that occurred as just a product of the wounding alone and call the experiment a failure.

If the new growth shows up in the pics to the point that any moron can see the difference in the before/after shots, then we’ll know it’s legit growth being caused by the homemade Folica drug cocktails.