IMPORTANT: Test for counterfeit drugs?

Dear hairloss sufferers,
I’m currently on a Dutasteride regime. My doctor wouldnt prescribe me the original Avodart anymore (long story), so I buy the generic version (Duta’s from Dr. Reddy’s) online at AllDayChemist.com
It’s really cheap, 15 dollar for 30 units.

I’m asking myself if this dutasteride it’s the real deal. I was on the real Avodart 0,5 mg Dutasteride a couple of years ago (prescribed by my doctor), and everyday when I took one unit on a empty stomach, after 15 minutes my stomach really hurted for 10 minutes (cramps). After 10 minutes the cramps went away.

Now even with 2 a 3 units of 0,5 mg Duta’s from Dr Reddy’s (so 1.5mg total), I don’t experience such pain in my stomach, not even a bit. I don’t think it’s working too. I’m still shedding etc, but when I was on the original avodart, shedding halted.

Also another user on hairloss talk/help, (user Bora) used 2,5 mg of Duta’s from AllDayChemist, and his DHT values where a little bit low, but in the same range of what 1mg of fina would do. Normally, 2,5mg of Duta’s should remove around 95% of serum DHT.

So my questions:
Does somebody else here uses Dutasteride Duta’s from AllDayChemist? Do you know if it’s legit? Does it work?

Another question: Is there sombody at this forum who is able to test drugs? Somebody who is a chemist, or chemical analyst or something? I would really like to have the dutasteride tested. Because AllDayChemist is the lowest price supplier of Dutasteride, if it’s clear the stuff is legit, it would be of tremendous value for this forum.

I really hope somebody can help!
Best regards,
amsterdam.1983!

» Dear hairloss sufferers,
» I’m currently on a Dutasteride regime. My doctor wouldnt prescribe me the
» original Avodart anymore (long story), so I buy the generic version (Duta’s
» from Dr. Reddy’s) online at AllDayChemist.com
» It’s really cheap, 15 dollar for 30 units.
»
» I’m asking myself if this dutasteride it’s the real deal. I was on the
» real Avodart 0,5 mg Dutasteride a couple of years ago (prescribed by my
» doctor), and everyday when I took one unit on a empty stomach, after 15
» minutes my stomach really hurted for 10 minutes (cramps). After 10 minutes
» the cramps went away.
»
» Now even with 2 a 3 units of 0,5 mg Duta’s from Dr Reddy’s (so 1.5mg
» total), I don’t experience such pain in my stomach, not even a bit. I don’t
» think it’s working too. I’m still shedding etc, but when I was on the
» original avodart, shedding halted.
»
» Also another user on hairloss talk/help, (user Bora) used 2,5 mg of Duta’s
» from AllDayChemist, and his DHT values where a little bit low, but in the
» same range of what 1mg of fina would do. Normally, 2,5mg of Duta’s should
» remove around 95% of serum DHT.
»
» So my questions:
» Does somebody else here uses Dutasteride Duta’s from AllDayChemist? Do you
» know if it’s legit? Does it work?
»
» Another question: Is there sombody at this forum who is able to test
» drugs? Somebody who is a chemist, or chemical analyst or something? I would
» really like to have the dutasteride tested. Because AllDayChemist is the
» lowest price supplier of Dutasteride, if it’s clear the stuff is legit, it
» would be of tremendous value for this forum.
»
» I really hope somebody can help!
» Best regards,
» amsterdam.1983!

Yeah I took 2 .5mg of Dutas plus 1mg of Finpecia everyday from InHousePharmacy.com and it didn’t do squat for me. I had some sides, but nothing more than what 1mg of brand name Propecia did for me. I switched to .5mg of Avodart (brand name Dutasteride) and I’m getting much more sides. Been on the brand name version for just 1 month and I really, really hope the shedding stops and I gain some hair back. I’m going crazy right now.