» whether good or bad, in June/July. This is about the same amount of time
» given in the studies.
»
» At this point, all that I will tell you is this: my scalp has never felt
» better; no more dandruff.

dandruff kills your hair, it is closely related to DHT in many cases
my hair never itched before i started thinning

every day after terrible itching next day is bad fallout

i was actually i ordered resveratrol, but decided against taking it after my friends experience

the anti aging effectiveness is the subject of some debate…some say that resveratrol is not even the active ingredient of red wine

time will tell

First of all I would like to mention that I was unplugged for a while and that is the reason I didn’t post. My apologies.

The pictures were posted in order to represent my results of the garlic treatment until now.

THE PICTURES ARE NOT BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES. I HAVE CLEARLY POSTED THAT. IT WAS ACCIDENTALLY POSTED AS SUCH BY HAIRSITE BUT HE HAS CORRECTED IT AFTER MY REQUEST.

I HAVE CLEARLY STATED THAT THE BELOW PHOTO INDICATES MY CURRENTLY NW STATUS.

THE FOLLOWING PHOTO HAS BEEN TAKEN THE SAME MOMENT I TOOK THE ABOVE PHOTO (CURRENTLY NW STATUS).

WITH THE ABOVE PICTURES I WANTED TO SUPPORT MY OBSERVATIONS UNTIL NOW THAT IS:

1. Hair Loss reduced approximately by 90%
    2. Better hair texture - volume (healthier hairs)
  2. Increase in Hair length
  3. Increased scalp oil
  4. New hairs formation (probably from resting phase)

I would like just to mention once again for those who didn’t understand that the photographs posted are not before and after pictures.
They were taken the same time.

The pictures were posted in order to represent my results of the garlic treatment until now and support my observations.

In the second picture, yes the bald spot can be seen and i have combed my hair that way so i can hide my bald spots. What i want to show is that despite my NW status since I started garlic I can hide those bald spots easily.
Why did i do that. Because I have posted before my observations and somehow i had to support them and secondly I remember The Natural telling me that I was posting bullshiets:

Imor, pardon me if you were offended. But I do not believe that after four applications of ANYTHING, you observed:

3. Increase in Hair length
  4. Increased scalp oil
  5. New hairs formation (probably from resting phase)

There is no “gray area” here, where you might be right or you might be wrong. YOU ARE WRONG. And frankly, I find you and your posts to be quite irresponsible, whether this is your intention or not.

Come back in five months with before and after photos, and a detailed journal of “your observations.” And then maybe, just maybe…

Once again I have combed that way my hair in purpose so i can show my observations on hairs cause the results i have posted before, refer to hairs and not in restoring the bald spots.

4. Increased scalp oil

My opinion is that garlic works, at least for me. I have used it before and it worked, I am using it now and it is working. Even if i don’t restore my balding spots, I would be satisfied to stop my hair loss and maintain the picture i have posted before.

I have not said to anybody else to try it, or to sell it. I have posted cause this is a hair loss forum and this is what i do in order to fight my hair loss. If somebody wants to follow my regime go on, and i would be more than happy to help him with any problems.

I have tried many other things like Rogaine, topical - internal Dut, topical spiro, they all made my case worst.

So anybody here thinks I am lying, trying to make impressions and so on, go on and post.

» » no , its just that The Natural doesnt like anyone coming on with a
» regimen
» » that purports to get results, to him , his is the only regimen worth
» » considering, so he pooh poohs everyone elses, including mine
» »
» » he thinks everyone elses regimens are a joke, and his is the cure all
»
»
» Whether I like or dislike a certain regimen is not the issue. Heck, I
» don’t like the BIG THREE (i.e. Propecia, Nizoral, and Minoxidil), but I
» know that they are effective for many. Unfortunately, I cannot say the
» same for the raw garlic topical or your regimen.

you cannot say that garlic or my regimen are good or bad, since you have not tried either one

next question

Well, I can’t say that putting manure on your head won’t grow hair either, for that matter.

You were wrong about “seeing” some regrowth in Imor’s third picture, by the way. Imor stated that they (the second and third pictures) were NOT before and after, so what do you have to say for yourself now, Hangin’?

LOL.

» Well, I can’t say that putting manure on your head won’t grow hair either,
» for that matter.
»
» You were wrong about “seeing” some regrowth in Imor’s third picture, by
» the way. Imor stated that they were NOT before and after pictures, so what
» do you have to say for yourself now, Hangin’?
»
» LOL.

yes u got me on that one

however…as far as commenting that regimens you have never tried will not work…that is laughable

I never pooh pooh or comment on other guys regimens i have never tried…like you and jacob do
only makes you look foolish

Imor posted the following,

4. Increased scalp oil

He did not claim astounding regrowth…most of what he talks about is stopping his fallout. You flat out called him a liar, with absolutely no proof of anything.

if someone says a regimen worked for them, who are you to call them a liar?
How can you possibly say that Imor did not stop his fallout? You cant

most of your posts , half the board snickers about them

I do not see many guys seeking out your advice

wonder why

oh yes must be that weak regimen you posted

Hell even you admit that YOU YOURSELF have not gotten any results worth mentioning ON YOUR OWN REGIMEN

now thats pretty lame :smiley:

Hell it took you and jacob forever to POST your regimens, I had to embarrass you into doing it

If you know as much as you seem to think you do, show me guys who tried your regimen and reported back to the board and said , hey thanks it really helped me?

imor how old are you just out of curiosity?

» yes u got me on that one

Business as usual.

» however…as far as commenting that regimens you have never tried
» will not work…that is laughable

This is a forum for discussion. And I will, on occasion, respectfully disagree with posters here.

» I never pooh pooh or comment on other guys regimens i have never
» tried…like you and jacob do

Imor does not need you to defend him. Stick to your own hair losing battle.

» most of your posts , half the board snickers about them

Most? half?

» oh yes must be that weak regimen you posted
Correct me if I am wrong, but this smells like pooh pooh here. Are you pooh poohing?

» » yes u got me on that one
»
» Business as usual.
»
» » however…as far as commenting that regimens you have never
» tried
» » will not work…that is laughable
»
» This is a forum for discussion. And I will, on occasion, respectfully
» disagree with posters here.
»
» » I never pooh pooh or comment on other guys regimens i have never
» » tried…like you and jacob do
»
» Imor does not need you to defend him. Stick to your own hair losing
» battle.
»
» » most of your posts , half the board snickers about them
»
» Most? half?
»
» » oh yes must be that weak regimen you posted
» Correct me if I am wrong, but this smells like pooh pooh here. Are you
» pooh poohing?

I noticed that you skipped the part about finding SOMEONE on the board who has tried your oh so knowledgeable regimen, and reported back that it helped them

I can post some for mine if you want

Do not spend all day looking for anyone who tried yours, they do not exist

I also noticed that you ignored that part that YOU YOURSELF admitted your own regimen has not regrown hair ON You

lol

When i said i do not pooh pooh other regimens, I am talking about regimens that guys said ACTUALLY WORKED

you never claimed yours did :smiley:
Yet you feel qualified ,to judge other peoples regimens and call them liars

with credentials like that, hey, you can start your own company

My regimen consists of these three supplements:

1. Tocotrienols
  2. Curcumin
  3. Resveratrol

Clinical studies of these supplements as they relate to hair loss are posted in my signature.

Your serve. :stuck_out_tongue:

» My regimen consists of these three supplements:
»
» 1. Tocotrienols
» 2. Curcumin
» 3. Resveratrol
»
» Clinical studies of these supplements as they relate to hair
» loss
are posted in my signature.
»
» Your serve. :stuck_out_tongue:

if these studies are true, then why have you not gotten success yourself/

if YOU YOURSELF …ADMIT …NO PERSONAL RESULTS.…with YOUR OWN REGIMEN:rotfl:

thats about as pathetic as you can get

yet you call other guys who claim success with their own regimens LIARS

that makes you an idiot

pure and simple

you have zero credibility if you cannot even get success with YOUR OWN REGIMEN

I guess your jealousy of other guys who are bright enough to figure out a successful regimen,…is just eating you up inside

basically with all your superior knowledge that you feel gives you the right to judge other guys success…you are incapable of even finding a regimen that can save your own hair, or get any regrowth

seek counseling

game
set
match

» imor how old are you just out of curiosity?

Hangin & Arch Koven

Born in '81 loosing since i was 20…
Started losing from the temples and towards in (red circle in the first photo posted).

I had peaks in hair loss during the ages of 22, 24 and 26…
During that peaks my head was f***ing massively itching…

I never once stated that my regimen did not work. In fact, I think it does, but I wrote that I will post my final results in June/July, as this is the same amount of time indicated in the clinical studies.

You have provided nothing to back up your prostate regimen as it relates to hair regrowth. No studies. No hair. Nothing. Just a bunch of dandruff and a bald crown, with which, frankly, I am not impressed.

You tell me and Jacob that you see regrowth in Imor’s pictures, only to find out from Imor, himself, that there was none.

You post pictures of yourself, and then take them down, and hide, because Jacob pointed out the obvious, which is: you are a bald face (& head) liar.

You had a lover’s quarrel with Widowspeak. And that broke your tender little heart, when he called you a liar.

Hogan does not like you. He thinks you are a liar.

And you like to stir up trouble. That’s why David has to ban you on occasion :stuck_out_tongue: . So mind your manners Huckleberry, or else you will get kicked out of this sandbox as well.

Your serve, liar.

» I never once stated that my regimen did not work. In fact, I think it
» does, but I wrote that I will post my final results in June/July, as this
» is the same amount of time indicated in the clinical studies.
»
» You have provided nothing to back up your prostate regimen as it relates
» to hair regrowth. No studies. No hair. Nothing. Just a bunch of
» dandruff and a bald crown, with which, frankly, I am not impressed.

Nothing except poster after poster using the regimen saying it worked
guess that does not count

»
» You post pictures of yourself, and then take them down, and hide, because
» Jacob pointed out the obvious, which is: you are a bald face (& head)
» liar.

Where are jacobs pics? where are your pics? coming soon? at least i posted some , thats more than I can say for you two cowards

»
» And you like to stir up trouble. That’s why David had to ban you :stuck_out_tongue: .
» So mind your manners Huckleberry, or else you will get kicked out of this
» sandbox as well.

there there now, calm down, take a Valium, get all your frustrations at Hangin out, cry it out, thats it, feel better?

David never banned me, once. He asked me to stop posting for AWHILE on another board since the board members could not take anyone daring to say that HM will not be here in 2 years. Now that board agrees with me that ICX is basically worthless
»
» Your serve, liar.

I suppose you want to cry now to David to have me banned. Oh and exactly what have I lied about? oh yes, I remember, anyone who says a regimen got results, is a liar right, If they did not post PROOF? that means you would be included in the group of liars I guess :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

From what I read, you did NOT post your own pictures. And posters here found you out, so you had to quickly take them down, like the liar you are.

You had a lover’s quarrel with Widowspeak. And that broke your tender little heart, when he called you a liar.

Hogan does not like you. He thinks you are a liar.

And you like to stir up trouble. That’s why David has to ban you on occasion . So mind your manners Huckleberry, or else you will get kicked out of this sandbox as well.

Your serve, liar.

» From what I read, you did NOT post your own pictures. And
» posters here found you out, so you had to quickly take them
» down, like the liar you are.

oh, Your girlfriend jacob says the pics were not mine so that means, gosh, we all know jacob knows all. How does jacob know anything, has he ever met me? nope.
so how could he judge more than the color of the toilet paper on the wall?
I took the pics down because I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories…which of course are only believed by idiots…which is of course why you believed him. :smiley: :smiley:

»
» You had a lover’s quarrel with Widowspeak. And that broke your tender
» little heart, when he called you a liar.

That quarrel was with Kramer posing as widows

get your facts straight, perhaps you need a reading comprehension refresher course

» Hogan does not like you. He thinks you are a liar.

Who ?
»
» And you like to stir up trouble. That’s why David has to ban you on
» occasion . So mind your manners Huckleberry, or else you will get kicked
» out of this sandbox as well.

100s of board members who can dish out criticism, but are much too thin skinned to take it… …cry to David to have me banned. He gets tired of it, and occasionally asks me to please stop posting in the HM forum, for awhile , so that he might be able to have some peace…and stop getting bombarded by 100 emails daily, from crying douchebags…like you.

. When this happened the last time in the HM forum, I just continued to post and ignored the suggestion, and David flat out told the crybabies, to stuff it and if they didnt like my posts , to not click on them…:smiley: :smiley:
»

This does not stop weak douchebags like you from claiming HANGIN WAS BANNED HANGIN WAS BANNED…hey whatever floats your boat , little man.

as far as watching my manners what are you going to do about it? oh yes the same thing you always do,cry to have me banned…whats wrong, too weak to handle me one on one??..:rotfl:

as far as pics…
Once again WHERE ARE YOUR PICS. oh he who judges other peoples pics? Oops worse yet, you didnt even see my pics…you are judging other guys pics based on what some OTHER PERSON who saw them claimed…Talk about strange

I Guess we all will never have the opportunity to call your pics or jacobs pics, good bad or ugly…Since neither of you has the balls to post them.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» . When this happened the last time in the HM forum, I just continued to
» post and ignored the suggestion, and David flat out told the crybabies, to
» stuff it and if they didnt like my posts , to not click on
» them…:smiley: :smiley:

Did I really say that? I honestly don’t remember.

» » . When this happened the last time in the HM forum, I just continued to
» » post and ignored the suggestion, and David flat out told the crybabies,
» to
» » stuff it and if they didnt like my posts , to not click on
» » them…:smiley: :smiley:
»
»
» Did I really say that? I honestly don’t remember.

You politely asked me to stop posting for awhile, I agreed. Guys continued to post directly to me, starting threads directed at me…etc…so I just continued to respond,ignoring the no post suggestion

Seeing this, and my reason why,you addressed the crybabies and told them that if they did not want Hangin to post…Then do not make posts about him or directed to him…

did you tell them directly to stuff it? No

but you basically said, If you dont want hangin to fight with you, dont post to him, or click on his posts…

If thats being Banned…someone needs new glasses…The Natural has a new pair on order

» » imor how old are you just out of curiosity?
»
» Hangin & Arch Koven
»
» Born in '81 loosing since i was 20…
» Started losing from the temples and towards in (red circle in the first
» photo posted).
»
» I had peaks in hair loss during the ages of 22, 24 and 26…
» During that peaks my head was f***ing massively itching…

imor you feel you have any regrowth or…do you feel that the miniaturized hairs that are stunted and dying, are started to grow again at a somewhat normal rate? since the garlic?

Hairsite writes:

» Did I really say that? I honestly don’t remember.

LOL! Hangin’ you can’t even keep your lies straight. Stop lying. You are a liar with a bald crown. One of the reasons that you were banned form HM forum, as I recall, was to allow other posters to have a serious discussion about the topic. A serious discussion. You are in your mid-forties, and still act like a child.

And the reason that you took your pictures down is because posters here laughed you and your fake pics (and nics) off the board.

Stop lying to yourself and pretending to other posters here.