Im rich, can my money save me?

Hello,

Ive been visiting this site for a little while after I started losing my hair. I started losing my hair at around 21 and so i shave it off completely now. I’m 23 now.

Anyway the reason I’m writing this is because my father is an entrepreneur and start over 15 business. He is reportedly worth close to 40 million dollars.

I had a question. Can I pay someone to use their donor hair and transplant their hair off their head onto my head? I have read a little about hair transplants and the lack of donor hair. This is what HM is supposed to solve, but i was wondering is it possible to use other people heads as donor hair? I have not talk to a transplant doctor about this. If this is possible i would pay 2 or 3 people to use their donor hair and transplant it on my head so that i don’t have to even touch my donor area.

If this is possible money would not be an issue. And even though hair is not the most important thing in the world i wouldn’t mind doing this if it was possible.

Is this possible???

» Anyway the reason I’m writing this is because my father is an entrepreneur
» and start over 15 business. He is reportedly worth close to 40 million
» dollars.

Your best bet is to save Histogen & Intercytex with some of your dad’s money. If one of them come out with a cure, it’ll be FAR better than what a HT can do for you.

» I had a question. Can I pay someone to use their donor hair and transplant
» their hair off their head onto my head?

NO, Only Your Own hair can be used for your HT.

Is your father also bald? if yes, then there should be motivation for him to invest in Intercytex and save their hair multiplication research.

I wouldn’t give Intercytex a single cent; Their results are sketchy at best, and they burn through money quicker than General Motors. $40million dollars would barely last them a year, and you still wouldn’t get a photo for your troubles.

Histogen seems promising; unfortunately, they’re currently facing a lawsuit from SkinMedica for patent-infringement. If they’re truly at fault than your dad’s money would be lost. Their court date is March 16, but I would contact them via their investors section to clarify the lawsuit.

» Hello,
»
» Ive been visiting this site for a little while after I started losing my
» hair. I started losing my hair at around 21 and so i shave it off
» completely now. I’m 23 now.
»
» dollars.
»
» their hair off their head onto my head? I have read a little about hair
» transplants and the lack of donor hair. This is what HM is supposed to
» solve, but i was wondering is it possible to use other people heads as
» donor hair? I have not talk to a transplant doctor about this. If this is
» possible i would pay 2 or 3 people to use their donor hair and transplant
» it on my head so that i don’t have to even touch my donor area.
»
» If this is possible money would not be an issue. And even though hair is
» not the most important thing in the world i wouldn’t mind doing this if it
» was possible.
»
» Is this possible???

So only you own hair can be tranplanted?? Why is that???

» So only you own hair can be tranplanted?? Why is that???

Because someone elses hair has different DNA, and it will be rejected or cause a serious infection

Hi Renblack,

Yes currently only your own hair can be transplanted. It is taken from the back of your head and the sides where the follicals are DHT resistant and strategicaly placed on the top of your head to recreate your hailine and give you the most coverage possible.

With the megasessions being done now a days a full head can be done in 1-2 sessions if you have good donor hair.

It might be a good idea to post some of your photos to get others opinions to see if you are a candidate.

• Pats

Your father is worth $40M, I bet the most that he is willing to part is $5M and I am being very liberal already, there is no way $5M can get us hair multiplication! The money will go down the toilet like the US government bailout plan, all spent on executive salaries and bonuses.

Can you email me or upload your pictures to the forum? At 23, you should still have a good amount of your own hair. There is really no reason why you need to consider person-to-person hair transplantation. It is not proven and there could be consequences such as tissue or organ rejection.

Dr. Armani did a study a while back on the procedure:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss-articles/article308-person-to-person-hair-transplant.htm

» Your father is worth $40M, I bet the most that he is willing to part is $5M
» and I am being very liberal already, there is no way $5M can get us hair
» multiplication! The money will go down the toilet like the US government
» bailout plan, all spent on executive salaries and bonuses.

$5 million is a LOT of money. To put it in perspective, Intercytex only received a 1.85 million GBP grant to automate Dermal Papilla culturing for TRC. I’m also certain, in this time of crisis at Intercytex, that if you go to them with $1-2 million you can probably get them to spend it only on TRC. That way it’ll be money well spent. However, if you’re actually thinking about it, the best thing to do would be to get in touch with Intercytex and meet with CEO/CFO and gets their plans for TRC - not sure if they’ll do it before their march report though.

Daddy is probally not as stupid as son - get real

Sounds like your all in the playground,my daddies bigger than yours,and harder,richer,to - so there

In reality Daddy is more or likely not stupid,dreaming,wishing about HM - He’s worth 40 million dollars.If I had that kind of money and I was concerned about hairloss,I’d get myself over to a top hair transplant doctor now and not be concerned about future hairloss cures.Then hide away for a while on my boat or some luxury island.If only!

» » Your father is worth $40M, I bet the most that he is willing to part is
» $5M
» » and I am being very liberal already, there is no way $5M can get us
» hair
» » multiplication! The money will go down the toilet like the US
» government
» » bailout plan, all spent on executive salaries and bonuses.
»
» $5 million is a LOT of money. To put it in perspective, Intercytex only
» received a 1.85 million GBP grant to automate Dermal Papilla culturing for
» TRC. I’m also certain, in this time of crisis at Intercytex, that if you go
» to them with $1-2 million you can probably get them to spend it only on
» TRC. That way it’ll be money well spent. However, if you’re actually
» thinking about it, the best thing to do would be to get in touch with
» Intercytex and meet with CEO/CFO and gets their plans for TRC - not sure if
» they’ll do it before their march report though.

Sure. I think you’d be a perfect candidate for a head transplant.

» Hello,
»
»
» dollars.
»
»
» was possible.
»
» Is this possible???

» Sounds like your all in the playground,my daddies bigger than yours,and
» harder,richer,to - so there

Who is comparing daddies? did you even read the posts idiot?

» In reality Daddy is more or likely not stupid,dreaming,wishing about HM -

His daddy doesn’t need a transplant - he does, learn to read!

» He’s worth 40 million dollars.If I had that kind of money and I was
» concerned about hairloss,I’d get myself over to a top hair transplant
» doctor now and not be concerned about future hairloss cures.

There is only so much HT can do, I doubt most of the guys who start balding at every young age are good candidates for HT to begin with. Because they’ll definitely loose a whole lot of hair all through their 20s & 30s.

Keep crying in the playground.Hair transplants are the only real option at present - get real,live life

» » Sounds like your all in the playground,my daddies bigger than yours,and
» » harder,richer,to - so there
»
» Who is comparing daddies? did you even read the posts idiot?
»
»
» » In reality Daddy is more or likely not stupid,dreaming,wishing about HM
» -
»
» His daddy doesn’t need a transplant - he does, learn to read!
»
»
» » He’s worth 40 million dollars.If I had that kind of money and I was
» » concerned about hairloss,I’d get myself over to a top hair transplant
» » doctor now and not be concerned about future hairloss cures.
»
» There is only so much HT can do, I doubt most of the guys who start
» balding at every young age are good candidates for HT to begin with.
» Because they’ll definitely loose a whole lot of hair all through their 20s
» & 30s.

Hair transplants are basically skin transplants. The HT docs just transplant a couple thousand tiny needle-point-sized chunks of skin that each had about 1-4 hairs growing out of them.

Just like with any other type of organ transplant, there is a rejection problem with trying to use foreign organs from someone else.

(The lifetime regimens of severe drugs that make stuff like heart transplants possible are NOT WORTH IT just for hair. Trust me on this. Hair is valuable, but so is the health of the rest of your body.)

» Hello,
»
»
» dollars.
»
»
» was possible.
»
» Is this possible???

person to person HT’s are a long way away. i dont know if any research company is even dedicated to that type of thing anyway? maybe somebody else knows.

your best bet is to figure out a way to try and stop your hairloss now without surgery or at least slow it down. if your loss isnt severe then consider a HT after you have a game plan. everything else is wishful thinking.

if you’re cool with a shaved head then i wouldnt spend any money anywhere until something solid comes out. dont piss your youth away on this forum waiting for HM.

Are you real? If yes, devote more time with your father. If he is so rich, he must be intelligent. Staying with him should improve your thinking prowess.

There’s no automatic link between wealth and brains.

i wonder if your father is also bald or losing his hair and whether he cares about that or not, chances are that if he s worth $40 Mil, he couldn’t care less whether he s losing his hair or not, otherwise he would have done something by now and let you know what he did to restore his hair.

NO!!!

stay away from transplants if you are so young…hairloss is progressive and you will have to go in for touch up after touch up after touch up.By the way “touch up” is just a nice word for a new procedure :wink:

there is no way you can have original density from transplants, there is not enough donor so dont believe the hype.

when you see photos of amaing restorations.keep in mind

1.Pictures are misleading
2.Drugs like propecia or avodart can make a big difference to hairloss just on their own

If i was you i would wait, use minoxidil and nizoral 1%.If your hair doesnt get better with in 6 months try propecia but be ware that it might give you sideeffects

If you decide on a transplant do this first:Try minoxidil and propecia for a full year see how your hair will respond to treatments, they might do so well that you wont even need a transplant.Dont go for a transplant and start propecia at the same time because there is a possibility that you will develop sideeffects and then you will have to go back to the chair eveyonce in a while to chase your hairloss…without ever getting a result that will satisfy you(younf people have unrealistc expectations sometimes)

good luck and patience is a virtue with this thing…years ago i was nw3 and one of the so called best doctors told me i will need about 3000 grafts…i used propecia at the time and i developed sides and had to stop it…now i am nw6 only 5 years after, if i had spend 3000 grafts i would not be able to have a descent restoration because everyone knows that nw6’s are not ideal candidates…but back in time i was an ideal candidate…now when i went for a consultation with another doctor he told me i will have to keep my expectations low and the hairline he drew was far up my forehead, only 5 years ago another doctor was ready to restore my nw3 to nw1 with 3000 grafts lol