Ignore hanging. the idiot will destroy the forum

You should not bother with hanging he is psychotic he was fighting everyday for a month or 2 with the shampoo guy.The guy is a total idiot and he has destroyed the forum before and he will do it here also if you keep answering to him.

Let him go back to the transplant forum because if you take him seriously and you start arguing with him he will destroy the forum by posting 100 times his BS and he will attack all the genuine posters in here.

Ignore him he is a total idiot just check his posting history to see for how long he was fighting with the shampoo idiot who had 4 id’s.

IGNORE THE IDIOT HE WILL DESTROY THE FORUM

» You should not bother with hanging he is psychotic he was fighting everyday
» for a month or 2 with the shampoo guy.The guy is a total idiot and he has
» destroyed the forum before and he will do it here also if you keep
» answering to him.
»
» Let him go back to the transplant forum because if you take him seriously
» and you start arguing with him he will destroy the forum by posting 100
» times his BS and he will attack all the genuine posters in here.
»
» Ignore him he is a total idiot just check his posting history to see for
» how long he was fighting with the shampoo idiot who had 4 id’s.
»
» IGNORE THE IDIOT HE WILL DESTROY THE FORUM

yes posting stand along posts about me,in CAPITAL LETTERS, is a good way to ignore me

you are not that bright are you :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

HM is a pipedream and you guys swallow all the …just wait, soon it will be out…crap

keep waiting
suckers

Posted by Hanging

Dont even answer to this monkey he is here to provoke and ruin the threads

You aren’t doing such a bad job of it yourself.

» HM is a pipedream and you guys swallow all the …just wait, soon
» it will be out…crap
»
» keep waiting
» suckers
»
»
» Posted by Hanging
»
» Dont even answer to this monkey he is here to provoke and ruin the threads

yes you are doing a grande job of ignoring the “troll”

keep it up, seems to be working, Im posting much less now cant you see :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

your friend thegame is not helping either…

By the way dont put coins to the monkeys mouth… now he will start busting balls…you could keep your stupid comment for later the guys has posted 100 negative replys since the ICX results calling us all suckers and a cult.And he is gonna keep busting balls… i am not gonna loose my favorite forum for the monkeys out burst

» your friend thegame is not helping either…
»
» By the way dont put coins to the monkeys mouth… now he will start
» busting balls…you could keep your stupid comment for later the guys has
» posted 100 negative replys since the ICX results calling us all suckers
» and a cult.And he is gonna keep busting balls… i am not gonna loose my
» favorite forum for the monkeys out burst

you make yourself appear more of a fool every time you open your mouth
open wide :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I should call this board the moron forum, the psycho ICX cheerleader board (PICB)
You are hereby awarded the moron of the month medal, wear it proudly

funny how you are the one who cries the loudest saying ignore hangin, but you give me more attention than anyone

carry on moron

he raised valid points, those are questions that need to be answered.

He does raise valid points. TheGreek is just a moron. One of about 200 that regularly post here.

Honestly, I’ve stopped coming here so much due to the avalanche of bullshit from all directions. Which is frustrating as this forum does have the most knowledgable members, who post some interesting links and studies and stuff, but this endless immature bickering is just a waste of pixels.

For god sake! I know this is the internet and standards are shaky at best but there are grown ‘men’ behaving like 8 yr olds in the playground calling each other names.

“You shut up”

“No you shut up. Moron”

Frankly I’ve no time for this. Bar the occasional unforseen nugget, it’s not as if there’s going to be any news from ICX till next year anyway.

Well said Cockneyninja. I also don’t bother posting here or coming here much anymore for the same reasons. This board is like a gossip page with constant bickering. I for one only now check this forum for any news about Intercytex from Intercytex them self. Honestly we are all just waiting on news from them and we aren’t getting anymore till next year. So I’ll be pretty much signing off till next year.