If we can get HM

I wouldt like to get some infos about HM and when we can expact.
I thank you guys…

» I wouldt like to get some infos about HM and when we can expact.
» I thank you guys…

It will hit the news on Yahoo or on the frontpage of this website when it comes, till then, do yourself a favor and stop reading the posts in this forum or you will easily waste 5 years of your life before you know it.

Abandon every hope, all you who enter

I am new here and have some questions.
Can we in 5 years a good therapy against hair loss.
How are the test at Follica and Intercytx?
Thank you

2015~2020.

reason for that?

ICT: this is not a cure.

follica: enntering IND now, which means that
they need
IND: 2 years
phase 1,2,3 = may be around 5 years
and i guess u can do the simple gr1 math

» I am new here and have some questions.
» Can we in 5 years a good therapy against hair loss.
» How are the test at Follica and Intercytx?
» Thank you

And don’t be suprised if in 2015 follica gives up. It can happen.

Yes, it could happend.But there are still others in racing.
Interctx have good results.
Such companies invest millions not to abandon and nothing in his hand to bringing earn money.
When get to the facts, seems to be on marked even 2010.
And should not forget the many other work.

» Yes, it could happend.But there are still others in racing.
» Interctx have good results.
» Such companies invest millions not to abandon and nothing in his hand to
» bringing earn money.
» When get to the facts, seems to be on marked even 2010.
» And should not forget the many other work.

Didn’t you hear Max. Intercytex had the worst possible results for their last public report. Sometimes I wonder if they even did a trial, they lost so many of their minute test group. I wonder what they did with that grant given to them for the robot. Sounds like Follica or bust to me. I’m not waiting for them to fail either, I’m takin the sandpaper into my own hands.
For me its orgainizing countless of us bald guinea pigs and coming up with some results if possible. What have we got to lose except for another 10 years.

I come from Austria.you can see we are here internationally as for research.
:wink:

Tests have shown that when people are successfully .The leaders of the companies are not stuipid.They would not immediately set any funding if they do not believe that a successful treatment in the years closest to the market

Would you million dollars from the window throw for nothing and nothing again?
After your comment would you do it.

Are you crazy or the leaders of Intercytex, follica, Anderson, Histogen, Acell …

Who know.Before this year is over we will know specifically when it comes, I am sure.

ICX takes their work seriously. But their most recent trials have produced results so disappointing that they are not going to continue the trials unless someone else pays for it.

Their work never produced very encouraging photos to the public. And the information being released to the public was never very specific.

Looking back on the ICX project now, many of us have questioned whether their actual ICX-TRC cellular work was growing any hairs at all. The “scalp stimulation” they were doing would have probably generated some amount of hairs just by itself.

» Would you million dollars from the window throw for nothing and nothing
» again?
» After your comment would you do it.
»
» Are you crazy or the leaders of Intercytex, follica, Anderson, Histogen,
» Acell …
»
» Who know.Before this year is over we will know specifically when it comes,
» I am sure.

Max,

I think that Intercytex may have thrown away the million dollars. They have absolutely no results, or they would have said otherwise. They are irrelevant now. I never thought they would have been such a dissapointment, it always seemed to me that they would come out with a product (although I didnt expect it to have great results). However, looking back, we had no concrete data. They just spun their reports. I applaud them for trying, but unfortunately I dont think they even added any positive strides to the search for a cure. Follica sounds much more promising. I actually think people off the street with a dermabrasion, and a follica-like protocol can get better results than Intercytex.

Well ICX worked great in mice. In safety trial, it also grew some hair (probably vellous?) and from what we heard it looks like in phase II trial it did not grow so much terminal and good looking hair ICX was hoping for.

That does not mean they did not try or did not test. This is normal procedure.

Follica tested their in mice. It works great in mice. Well pretty much everything grows great hair in mice so this is not a significant acheivement imho. It most probably will take them 2 human trials before they find if it really works good or not. And the probability is, that it wont work great. Pretty much everything grows hair in mice and then disapoints on MPB head.

For me, ICX and Follica are on tie. Or still maybe ICX is ahead. ICX surely now want to try to refine their procedure to acheive better results.

Max. If you compare this forum to others, you will see a more negative approach to any HM-related research. Lots of people were expected better results from Intercytex (who had a “very vague set of reults to present” to say the least), and since most have given up any hope of near-the-future hair loss solution.

The trial/testing/approval procedures involved once a product exists can be particularly long (particularly in any EU country or the US - FDA). However, my personal opinion is that IF Follica method works AND require to go through all the different setps involved for FDA approval (since it seems relatively straightfoward method using existing drugs or similar drugs), I would be really surprised that nodoby tries to setup their own hair regrowth business based on the Follica method in a country where these approvals would be much quicker (e.g. Russia or India).

.If Inrecytex will announce that they will make Pase 3, we can expect from it in the closest years on the market!
3-5
To Follica I can not say that they have not only mice.Would they beginnig with the test on humans.This summer?

Sounds like Follica or bust to me. I’m not
» waiting for them to fail either, I’m takin the sandpaper into my own
» hands.

Hey widowswannabe- are you using the lithium topical solution after you dermabrade or what? I’m just trying to get the facts straight on how this topical LiCL mixture is composed and applied.

» Sounds like Follica or bust to me. I’m not
» » waiting for them to fail either, I’m takin the sandpaper into my own
» » hands.
»
» Hey widowswannabe- are you using the lithium topical solution after you
» dermabrade or what? I’m just trying to get the facts straight on how this
» topical LiCL mixture is composed and applied.

I have done nothing yet,I am gathering data from several experimenters from other websites. I would like to get all the info into one website or place where pictures and instructions that mimic the follica patent can be posted. Mostly "Hatchet"s protocol from the regrowth website is the one I am thinking of attempting. I need to get 400 grit sandpaper and havent been able to find it yet. Then the LiCl is applied either immediately or 3-4 days after the wounding. This is supposedly taken from the patent but i can not find where this is mentioned in the patent:

widowswannabe…you can also obtain information on dermobrasao of follica in this site: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=43438&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=200 It can enter in contact with ORIN, it has tested the process of follica in house. I WAIT TO HAVE HELPED:-)

» » Sounds like Follica or bust to me. I’m not
» » » waiting for them to fail either, I’m takin the sandpaper into my own
» » » hands.
» »
» » Hey widowswannabe- are you using the lithium topical solution after you
» » dermabrade or what? I’m just trying to get the facts straight on how
» this
» » topical LiCL mixture is composed and applied.
»
» I have done nothing yet,I am gathering data from several experimenters
» from other websites. I would like to get all the info into one website or
» place where pictures and instructions that mimic the follica patent can be
» posted. Mostly "Hatchet"s protocol from the regrowth website is the one I
» am thinking of attempting. I need to get 400 grit sandpaper and havent been
» able to find it yet. Then the LiCl is applied either immediately or 3-4
» days after the wounding. This is supposedly taken from the patent but i can
» not find where this is mentioned in the patent:
»
» WIPO - Search International and National Patent Collections

Yeh- I was trying to get information on Hatchet’s regimen myself but can’t seem to find any specifics. Thanx.