If this does not convince you to take propecia / avodart, nothing will

» Amazing story of identical twins. One which took propecia & avodart at the
» very outset of his hair loss. The other who did nothing.
»
» The experiment lasted 5 years.
»
» http://www.twinshairloss.com/
»
» Its proof that if you treat your hair loss early with propecia & avodart,
» you can slow its progress quite a bit.
»
» It also drives home the point of using these drugs while you still HAVE you
» hair. Once its gone, no amount of these drugs is going to bring them back
» to life. They are gone for good.

Go for natural therapy…
its good…

» Go for natural therapy…
» its good…

good for going bald that is.

Show me someone who swears Fin is a dangerous drug, and I will probably show you someone who got side effects from it.

Show me someone who swears it’s totally safe, and I will probably show you someone who did not get side effects from it.

Most people pile far, far, FAR too much weight on their own personal experience and have a biased opinion.

Starting to feel a bit thin up top? You’ve come to the right place. Got hair is run by people who understand and have experienced the problem of male pattern baldness. Unlike our competitors we will not try and sell you obscure herbs at extortionate prices with crazy claims. We only stock products proven to work like propecia,Finpecia as well as offering advice on natural methods you can use to minimize and live with male pattern baldness.
Price Per Pill=> $0.72

This makes me really really sad. If only I had gotten on this 4 yrs ago. I’m on it now, but that’s just the best I can do now I guess.

» This makes me really really sad. If only I had gotten on this 4 yrs ago.
» I’m on it now, but that’s just the best I can do now I guess.

Me too.

It takes a while to sift through the snake oil treatments out there.

But better late than never.

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Propecia) <edited - spam> I recieved my pills within one week of ordering them.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 4y3g6f4k

Bruce your link don’t work

Propecia works ok for most people. Avodart is for people who are more resistant. I been buying my generic propecia here without a script if you’re curious http://shopwithneededmeds.com/

Ive never had any of the side effects that u listed. Ive always had a strong sex drive.