If Acell Works, How Could It Help My Situation

I received a strip hair transplant when I was 25 y.o, in which I ended up having a scar revision to help minimize the scar. The scar is only on one side of my head. I am now 28 y.o., and have not lost any hair since, in fact have regrown hair since adding Dutasteride, Rogaine Foam, and the HairMax Laser.

Let’s say Acell works. Is this how it would help me? Please correct me if I am wrong. A doctor would cut out my existing scar, place the Acell solution into the open wound, and I would supposedly have new skin and new hair in that area, making my scar disappear as if I had had no prior hair transplant surgery.

» A doctor would cut out my existing scar, place the Acell
» solution into the open wound, and I would supposedly have new skin and new
» hair in that area, making my scar disappear as if I had had no prior hair
» transplant surgery.

You pretty much nailed it. Its the same reason why the rest of us hope/believe it can be used to give us a full head of hair again.

Dusting FUE extraction wounds with Acell is probably going to turn out to be much more practical than anything else.

If the stuff regrows hair, it would theoretically be able to “recharge” the FUE’d holes in the donor area after each session with fresh new follicles.

And with the donor-scarring & graft supply issues both helped out this way, FUE docs might be able to switch to larger punch sizes for quicker (read: cheaper) work and more reliable graft survival.