ICX-TRC Patient Information Sheet - Lifestyle

did you receive this some time recently? so is there some progress finaly?

» did you receive this some time recently? so is there some progress finaly?

I received it September 2006.I have just given up trying to get on trial 2.It just doesn’t get me anything,but a big nothing!

I did try and put this on before on old forum,but it never appeared.

See Link
http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=7&topic_id=42982&mesg_id=42995&page=

Lets see if this gets removed!

Progress,WHO KNOWS!

Why give up trying for phase 2? If I lived in the UK I would have signed up ages ago.

» Why give up trying for phase 2? If I lived in the UK I would have signed
» up ages ago.

If I lived in UK I would have signed up ages ago…Thats what I did along with a few others off this Forum.It got us all A BIG NOTHING

Take a look at my previous posts on old forum.I’m the one who’s been in touch with the Farjo Clinic on a regular basis,but it still got me a big nothing.

NOT AS EASY AS I’LL SIGN UP!

Have you actually spoken to someone there and they said you are not eligible or you simply haven’t heard anything from the clinic at all?

If they rejected you, did they provide reasons why?

» Take a look at my previous posts on old forum.I’m the one who’s been in
» touch with the Farjo Clinic on a regular basis,but it still got me a big
» nothing.

I say it is probably for the better. Phase III will involve lots more patients, you’re already in the system, and it will be aimed at making a legitimate cosmetic improvement to your scalp as opposed to 1000 hairs :slight_smile:

I am so confused, there seems to be a lot of negativity lately surrounding intercytex. Are they still on schedule with phase 2 trials?

» Have you actually spoken to someone there and they said you are not
» eligible or you simply haven’t heard anything from the clinic at all?
»
» If they rejected you, did they provide reasons why?

I and Baccy and ed,I think and perhaps a few others off this forum got as far as being put on list for pre-screening,but never heard anything else.I even phoned them several times,but as usual their in a few weeks each time,amounted to a big nothing.

At the moment they are taking names and numbers for future reference only.

It may be for the best.Who knows we may get a bash at trial 3,which would be even better option.

I’ve now taken to shaving my hair off my head.I have got to say,that,that looks quite good,or at least better than thinning hair.I’d rather have full head of hair,or at least what looks like full head of hair.MAYBE ONE DAY!

I think phase 2 has officially started but it’s probably not going to be completed till year’s end.

» I say it is probably for the better. Phase III will involve lots more
» patients, you’re already in the system, and it will be aimed at making a
» legitimate cosmetic improvement to your scalp as opposed to 1000 hairs :slight_smile:

I like to think thats how it’ll be.That would be very nice,indeed!

Me too! I’m completely bald and shave it all off. I’d rather have hair and Phase 3 trials would be excellent. Just going to NW3 would be more than adequate for me.

Incidentally, I notice that there is an anti-chav system to circumnavigate before you can post on the forum now. Obviously David is aware of the average chav’s inability to add two numbers together. Keeps the thieving scumbag hoodies out! :wink:

» » Have you actually spoken to someone there and they said you are not
» » eligible or you simply haven’t heard anything from the clinic at all?
» »
» » If they rejected you, did they provide reasons why?
»
» I and Baccy and ed,I think and perhaps a few others off this forum got as
» far as being put on list for pre-screening,but never heard anything else.I
» even phoned them several times,but as usual their in a few weeks each
» time,amounted to a big nothing.
»
» At the moment they are taking names and numbers for future reference
» only.
»
» It may be for the best.Who knows we may get a bash at trial 3,which would
» be even better option.
»
» I’ve now taken to shaving my hair off my head.I have got to say,that,that
» looks quite good,or at least better than thinning hair.I’d rather have
» full head of hair,or at least what looks like full head of hair.MAYBE ONE
» DAY! DID U HAVE YOUR NAME DOWN AFTER THE PHASE 1 TRIAL ?