ICX-TRC in 2008 as destiny implied

» she raised a genius…as
» opposed to your mom, who crys herself to sleep every night
»
» … only when I call her and, read your gibberish.
»
»
»

did you get dropped on your head as a baby

just curious

» » Do we have concrete evidence that the ICX treatment will work yet? No.

When the british government gave intercytex £2M i am sure they asked for contrete evidence.

would you give £2M of your money to something which u felt “MIGHT” work ?

Intercytex arent even concered about hair growing cos its not even an issue. They r more concerned about where and when to launch it and the delivery method. Their robot has been optomised. They’ve even been to the MHRA for a licence. They dont even want to go ahead with the phase III trials cos they already know everything.

» » » Do we have concrete evidence that the ICX treatment will work yet? No.
»

Paul Kemp is bald on top and the Intercytex treatment phase-I grew 66 hairs on his head (I think it was 1 inch-sq area, but not sure). In another individual it grew something like 100 hairs in same area. So it does work - it just needs to be optimized.

HanginInThere
did you get dropped on your head as a baby
just curious
Nope, but why do you ask? Was that sort of thing common at your trailer park?

nathan
When the british government gave intercytex £2M i am sure they asked for contrete evidence.

would you give £2M of your money to something which u felt “MIGHT” work ?

Intercytex arent even concered about hair growing cos its not even an issue. They r more concerned about where and when to launch it and the delivery method. Their robot has been optomised. They’ve even been to the MHRA for a licence. They dont even want to go ahead with the phase III trials cos they already know everything.
Indeed, InterCytex has also signed a licensing agreement with BioLife Solutions Inc. (in the USA), for storage and cryopreservation of cells. Along with the grant for the robotic cell cultivation system, this is another step towards product commercialization (in the near future, NOT 50 years from now).

goata007
Paul Kemp is bald on top and the Intercytex treatment phase-I grew 66 hairs on his head (I think it was 1 inch-sq area, but not sure). In another individual it grew something like 100 hairs in same area. So it does work - it just needs to be optimized.
EXACTLY !!!.. that’s what Phase 2 is all about - efficacy !!! They wouldn’t go onto phase 2 if the concept didn’t work. Of course, efficacy is a tough phase to crack (when aesthetics are involved), but their willingness to proceed past Phase 1 speaks volumes (to those willing to hear).

Here’s some photographic evidence that it works:

before:

after:

» » » » Do we have concrete evidence that the ICX treatment will work yet?
» No.
» »
»
» Paul Kemp is bald on top and the Intercytex treatment phase-I grew 66
» hairs on his head (I think it was 1 inch-sq area, but not sure). In
» another individual it grew something like 100 hairs in same area. So it
» does work - it just needs to be optimized.

100 hairs on a bald head, err excuse me , yes that is nice but, it is not that useful

considering we have 10s of thousands of hairs on our heads

I certainly would not pay money for a treatment that would grow me 100 hairs

that must be why they never post hair counts

» 100 hairs on a bald head, err excuse me , yes that is nice but, it is not
» that useful

WTF? you just ignore key info and make a lame point. Where did I say 100 hairs on whole head??? I specifically mentioned it was on a 1-inch-square or similar sized area.

» 100 hairs on a bald head, err excuse me , yes that is nice but, it is not
» that useful
»
» considering we have 10s of thousands of hairs on our heads
»
» I certainly would not pay money for a treatment that would grow me 100
» hairs
»
» that must be why they never post hair counts

hangin, 100 hair on 1cm square isn’t so bad as results… when u say “100 hair on a bald head” u wrong, because they have tested in a LITTLE area, i think they have never tried to full a head with their treatment, maybe they will try in the Phase III trials, but for sure with these results it seems to be possible

» » 100 hairs on a bald head, err excuse me , yes that is nice but, it is
» not
» » that useful
»
» WTF? you just ignore key info and make a lame point. Where did I say 100
» hairs on whole head??? I specifically mentioned it was on a 1-inch-square
» or similar sized area.

if they could grow 100 hairs on 1 sq cm, yes I have to admit that is useful
where are the pic of this, by the way

the only pics i see posted sure do not show 100 hairs

And I suppose they have already performed, grown out, photgraphed, and published the full regrowth capability that they intend to be able to sell a few years from now.

» the only pics i see posted sure do not show 100 hairs

try counting, I have counted more than 100

» the guy clearly does not even know how ICX TRC works (he’s confusing
» cells
» with follicles).

»
» That’s it, he’s another idiot who doesn’t know what is talking about…