Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

I think im bi polar

one minute i have high hopes for follica the other i donttt ugh does anyone else go through this?

It’s good to know people are sexually liberated in the arctic. I think you mean bipolar.

» It’s good to know people are sexually liberated in the arctic. I think you
» mean bipolar.

LOL :rotfl:

with all this talk of people sandpapering their heads and taking lithium… it seems this is exactly the type of behaviour a bipolar person would engage in.

» with all this talk of people sandpapering their heads and taking lithium…
» it seems this is exactly the type of behaviour a bipolar person would
» engage in.

If that comment was in reference to the “mania” of those actions than it’s safe to assume you’re a prime candidate to get screened for Bipolar disorder as well. You’re certainly a maniac, and your comments are usually laced with depressive hysteria.

» If that comment was in reference to the “mania” of those actions than it’s
» safe to assume you’re a prime candidate to get screened for Bipolar
» disorder as well. You’re certainly a maniac, and your comments are usually
» laced with depressive hysteria.
»
I guess balbaby’s case will be better reviewed in a psycho forum. Brain Transplant (BT), or even BM might be the only option for this Feckin’ Eejit

lmao baldbaby is crazy hahah… i would never sand my head lmaooo… just sick of all the hype. lmao this forum is filled with crazy people.

» lmao baldbaby is crazy hahah… i would never sand my head lmaooo…
» just sick of all the hype. lmao this forum is filled with crazy people.

Your post does not sound overly rational as well dude :slight_smile:

» » lmao baldbaby is crazy hahah… i would never sand my head lmaooo…
» » just sick of all the hype. lmao this forum is filled with crazy people.
»
» Your post does not sound overly rational as well dude :slight_smile:

S-H-U-T UP DEbris no one talking to u hahahah lol

Let us look at this rationally,if that is possible.
Follica have not made any promises or guarantees that they will cure baldness.Cotsarelis merely suggested that in a couple of years time they MIGHT have a solution.MIGHT!
Follica have not even given us an exact date as to when their HUMAN trials will begin.We don’t even know how long these trials will last or what results they will achieve.
All we have are a bunch of guys who have taken a simple tune for an entire song.

Let’s go back in time…
ICX never made any guarantees either,in fact they were very careful not to raise anybodies hopes.They released one vague press release after the other & the guys here turned TRC into a guaranteed miracle cure based on their own hopes & dreams.There was no factual evidence to back up their claims just their opinions.When ICX failed these people had the audacity to blame TRC for not finding a cure.

The same “experts” who were convinced that TRC would work are now claiming that Follica will be a guaranteed cure based on their “opinions”

How can you be convinced that Follica will work when there isn’t a single discussion here on Follcia that is based on fact? All we have are a bunch of guys with ZERO medical/scientific backgrounds expressing their opinions.

This forum is just a think tank.Don’t take what you read here so literally otherwise you will only be disappointed.

Read the posts,contribute but don’t think they actually mean anything because they don’t.They are all just opinions not facts.

The only time you will know if Follica is working is when you see Cotsarelis on the news showing physical proof that he can regrow you a full head of hair.Until then,don’t take everything you read here as fact,it’s not worth torturing yourself.

Could someone direct me to this guarantee that Folica will work? I can’t seem to find it.

All I can find on any of the threads are some people with high hopes for Folica’s chances.

» Could someone direct me to this guarantee that Folica will work? I can’t
» seem to find it.
»
»
» All I can find on any of the threads are some people with high hopes for
» Folica’s chances.

high hopes for the next 10 years? by the latest “news” it seems we have to wait 5-10 years

i don’t know more what to think about that

I don’t see any news about another “5-10 year” window.

I just see some quotes from a 1-year-old story that have been freshly posted.

Maybe it looks like another setback if that’s what you want to see. I guess I just want to see something else.

» ICX never made any guarantees either,in fact they were very careful not to
» raise anybodies hopes.

I disagree with this, at least partially. ICX always presented a rosy picture, and always gave the best-case scenario for everything. Read the investor reports or the interviews they granted. I believe they also gave timelines for trials and time to market, which, if you did the math, were never very realistic.

» The same “experts” who were convinced that TRC would work are now claiming
» that Follica will be a guaranteed cure based on their “opinions”

To the contrary, I think the biggest TRC cheerleaders are now pretty silent on this board.