I\'m going to email Intercytex & Farjo - Question to be asked - advise please

Dr. Kemp, could you please tell us what is the meaning of the photos posted in this pdf document, page 19?

http://www.vavelta.com/vavelta/mp/story/vaveltaface/cell02.pdf

1. what are the reasons because the optimistic results in phase I (safety)regarding efficacy of the TRC procedure (66 new hairs per cm^2!!) and the financing gained by government for TRC and the ‘after’ Intercytex incongruent/inconsistent behaviour in terms of poor and obscure phase II (efficacy) results (expressed in terms of percentage by preexistent hairs!!!?!!!, no numerical data in the March report) and abandon financing the TRC development phase III?

2. is it necessary, further the prestimulation, for increasing the efficacy of TRC procedure, to add substances that suppress inhibitor factors or stimulate growth factors (as wnt, other types of cell (Aderans approach),…)

3. how much is important the preexistent scalp condition? in other terms, is it important the presence of resident hairs? in other terms, does TRC procedure work better as a ‘rejuvenator’???

4. what about the TRC small commercialization they said? in 2009? no more?

5. in case of no partner will accept to finance the TRC development (phase III), will Intercytex abandon the project?

And at the end, is Dr. Kemp now a rasta no more interested to baldeness problem???:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Baldie, I’m waiting for YOUR feedback.