I\'m Assuming the Worst and Hoping for the Best

I don’t know about everybody else in this forum, but I have wasted way too much time on the internet keeping track of Aderans, Intercytex, Follica, and numerous other ‘prospective cures’ to MPB.

Let’s just learn to accept our short-term fates and think ahead to that glorious day when we hear on the evening news that a cure for hair loss is going to become available. I’m only 23, and I truly believe that day will come sooner or later. Let’s just live our lives until that happens.

Who knows…by that time maybe none of us will care anyway.:slight_smile:

» I don’t know about everybody else in this forum, but I have wasted way too
» much time on the internet keeping track of Aderans, Intercytex, Follica,
» and numerous other ‘prospective cures’ to MPB.
»
» Let’s just learn to accept our short-term fates and think ahead to that
» glorious day when we hear on the evening news that a cure for hair loss is
» going to become available. I’m only 23, and I truly believe that day will
» come sooner or later. Let’s just live our lives until that happens.
»
» Who knows…by that time maybe none of us will care anyway.:slight_smile:

Best post yet on hair loss…

Seriously, ever notice the good things come along when you don’t need them as bad as you used to?

» » I don’t know about everybody else in this forum, but I have wasted way
» too
» » much time on the internet keeping track of Aderans, Intercytex,
» Follica,
» » and numerous other ‘prospective cures’ to MPB.
» »
» » Let’s just learn to accept our short-term fates and think ahead to that
» » glorious day when we hear on the evening news that a cure for hair loss
» is
» » going to become available. I’m only 23, and I truly believe that day
» will
» » come sooner or later. Let’s just live our lives until that happens.
» »
» » Who knows…by that time maybe none of us will care anyway.:slight_smile:
»
» Best post yet on hair loss…
»
» Seriously, ever notice the good things come along when you don’t need them
» as bad as you used to?

I have posted this numerous times and been attacked for it.

Many board members, especially on the HM forum, are too focused on their hair, and have a doomsday attitude. and are waiting for HM like it is going to give them CPR and they are having a heart attack, and if it doesnt come they will quickly die.

We make our situation with our thinning hair, either tolerable or 100 times worse, depending on our own attitude about it.

There are too many guys on the board, who have the attitude I have heard expressed lately that…I would rather get cancer, I would be happier to get cancer than to be bald

That attitude is not only immature, it makes your life 100 times worse. I have heard guys say people look at them like a freak. I can only surmise that they project a loser attitude and themselves feel they are some kind of leper and people pick up on this attitude and treat them accordingly

HM in my opinion may never happen and we have to live our lives assuming we will never be able to fix our problem. Sure if you want to get a transplant, that is something that is here and now and is real. HM at this point in time is not real, What exists is just a promise

live your life do not obsess on your hair so much. Nobody cares as much as we think they do.